AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of world terrorism

munky munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15 has a reputation beyond repute munky15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What do you think of world terrorism

I Just wanted to know what people thoughts and opinions on terrorism where

Banned Forum / Chat Megabyte is infamous around these parts Megabyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2007 10:03 AM
    Threads

I think whats going on in Iraq is really bad I really want all this to end

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Then agina the whole point of the war is to end terrorism which is good. I don't like terrorism. Duh. I think everyone doesn't like it. Yeah, i just want it gone.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I think it's great. The more terrorism happens the more there is a chance that my stupid fellow Canadians will WAKE UP AND REALIZE WE'RE AT WAR and that no, talking with them does not work Jack Layton you stupid twit.

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Heh. I hardly pay attention to most world happenings going on, but I will say that I'm not a big fan on terrorism, so my opinion would be that we sometimes need terrorism to learn of our mistakes.
    I am, I am, I am.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

It makes people go boom, people aren't supposed to go boom, therefore their shouldn't be terrorism. Simple no?
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

I think its bad (duh) killing people that are innocent to try and get a point across is a terrible thing
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 12:28 AM
    Mario Raceway, 1509.831, 217.198, -564.429
    Threads

Terrorism in general is bad. Terrorism as the US government wants you to perceive it is baloney.
    <-- totally addicted to .hack
    (\_/) - This is TEH BUNNAY. Copy him into
    (0.o) - your sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818
    Then agina the whole point of the war is to end terrorism which is good. I don't like terrorism. Duh. I think everyone doesn't like it. Yeah, i just want it gone.
    How does the situation in Iraq in any way relate to terrorism?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia has much to be proud of Hyperaesthesia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 11:44 AM
    Threads

I think terrorism is COOL . Blowing things up is both big and clever, and an excellent way to resolve conflict!

..Of course I think terrorism is awful. I also think it's completely pointless and self-defeating. A smaller country has no chance at all of intimidating a larger country into complying with their beliefs, and they're only going to hurt their own people by creating resentment towards them. If you blow up a bus full of people in London, the UK isn't going to turn around and surrender, and people around the world will only become less sympathetic towards the terrorists' cause.

However, terrorists often come from a group of people who really are suffering, and I think it's important to look at those people who aren't using terrorism to make their point. Almost any country associated with recent terrorist acts- the middle east, Ireland, Chechnya.. there are backgrounds of conflict and human rights violations, and the vast majority of the people suffering there are not terrorists at all. While those involved with terrorism should not be excused in any way, people don't usually become a terrorist on a whim and it's often a sign that something is wrong.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    How does the situation in Iraq in any way relate to terrorism?
    I guess because the Iraqi resistance is using guerrilla tactics to expel the foreign invaders, they somehow become terrorists...? I don't know. Some people claim Hussein gave Al-Qaeda money. Also, some people are revisionists who decided that, as there were little in the way of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, we should find some other reason to be there, and claim it was our REAL reason the entire time.

Still, nothing about that war is logical. Shooting people to eradicate terrorists and/or guerrillas is like trying to put out a burning house with a flamethrower.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    I guess because the Iraqi resistance is using guerrilla tactics to expel the foreign invaders, they somehow become terrorists...?
    Well, that's wrong. Since when people trying to defend their country became terrorists?

Also, there were no reason to invade Iraq and there'll never be a real reson for that! It's just Bush wanted to have some oil and to remove Sadam from the image, so he thought of Iraq and how to start a war!
    As a prove, why is U.S. the only one who acted on Iraq and not the United Nations?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    Still, nothing about that war is logical. Shooting people to eradicate terrorists and/or guerrillas is like trying to put out a burning house with a flamethrower.
    Yeah, I agree with that.

Edit: I must say this or I won't rest in peace ><;

Quote Originally Posted by Someone repped me!
    Actually most insurgents ARENT Iraqi they come from bordering countries to cause harm, most Iraqis are happy for the help (=
    It's true that they are not all Iraqies, but not most of them came from bordering. Most of them ARE Iraqies!!
    And who said Iraqies are happy about the help. And I think you ment by U.S. help, didn't you? It is just few of them who are happy about it because Sadam is no longer there. And that's what the media is showing.
    The rest just want to have peace and make the U.S. soldiers to get out of their country so they could make it on their own!!

I wish I could know who gave me that rep. Please leave a name next time
    Last edited by teed; 09-21-2006 at 04:48 PM.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They should really stop. Just imagine... what is it like to be in their shoes? Right now, and ever since war started, all people in Iraq suffered from environmental issues/war.
    They dont have clean water, they get infections from cuts wounds, gets hurt real badly, dies, no power, no food, and they all have fear of death. The power outage taught me a lesson yesterday. "If it was really that bored/bad yesterday, think of how bad it is in Iraq." is what my dear Mother said.
    That is why I really wish the war would just end like that with the snap of my fingers.
    Why cant they just find Osama or how ever you spell his name, instead of bombing their country?

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sonariyami
    They should really stop. Just imagine... what is it like to be in their shoes? Right now, and ever since war started, all people in Iraq suffered from environmental issues/war.
    They dont have clean water, they get infections from cuts wounds, gets hurt real badly, dies, no power, no food, and they all have fear of death. The power outage taught me a lesson yesterday. "If it was really that bored/bad yesterday, think of how bad it is in Iraq." is what my dear Mother said.
    That is why I really wish the war would just end like that with the snap of my fingers.
    Why cant they just find Osama or how ever you spell his name, instead of bombing their country?
    I have to agree. Do you remember New Orleans during Post-Katrina? The Americans were killing each other as a desperate attempt to survive. The difference between that and the middle-east is the fact most parts of the middle-east lived under the same conditions for most, if not all, of there life. I have lived like that once and I understand how bad it can be. The lack of food and water can cause anyone to turn chaotic.

The American government says they cant find Osama Bin Laden (you have spelled it correctly, by the way) but for some reason, the news reporters have no trouble finding him. To me, it sounds like a lack of effort.

Alakina Paysinger
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

To be honest, terrorism is a part of the world we live in today. Hoping for peace is naive; everyone has their own views on life and some people who feel passionate about theirs are going to do their best to quash other beliefs. Just as the attacks against America were awful, so was the church condemning Capernicus when he suggested that the earth wasn't the centre of the universe way back when.

I feel terrible for the people who lost loved ones in acts of terror, just as I feel terrible for the people who die everyday of starvation in under developed countries. But death is inevitable. I don't like to sound harsh, but the best we can do as individuals is look after our own.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

War, terrorism, mutiny, murder, destruction, etc are all needed for the survival of the earth.

EXIGVA LVPA iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 02:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by White_Fang1
    Heh. I hardly pay attention to most world happenings going on, but I will say that I'm not a big fan on terrorism, so my opinion would be that we sometimes need terrorism to learn of our mistakes.
    what??????? we need terrorism?? i don't think so... do u know "ETA"? in my country (Spain) terrorism haven't got any explanation, we haven't done any wrongful act that could explain terrorists acts...but they follow killing inocent people, only because they hate us...could somebody find any explanation for this?

oO my fan?> Oo

has been eaten by J.A.G. Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro has a reputation beyond repute Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2008 01:16 PM
    Threads

I hate terrorism and I wish it would stop.
    As someone who lives in such a country, I'm relaxed but ofcourse I worry about all the people who live in these areas.

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Terroism Is So Stupid. Another Problem In The World That Doesn't Have To Happen. We DON'T Need Wars, And We DON'T Need Terroists Ruining The World. All I Hear On The News Now A Days, Is About The War, And The People Attacking The U S. It's A Fight, Between Everyone These Days. Why Can't We All Just Get Along?!
    *Sighs*
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

I wish it would all just go away..the war..terrorism..eveything bad.

Can't we all just get along??
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Phantom Thief Dark Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 12:16 AM
    In the middle of freakin nowhere...seriously
    Threads

Its all pointless and it needs to end. And I know that our soldiers are over there because of 911 but I still think that one of the main reasons why the government sent them over there is because they want the oil. Hate me for saying that if you want I really dont care because that is my belief.
    http://s1.bitefight.org/*************58159
    http://z10.************.com/MidnightSanctuary/
    Please go to and check out my site. I just made it so I dont know if you will like it.

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Owner:Luxa II

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Why can't we all just along..? That's one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard and doesn't even deserve a response, because it would do nothing but muddle your simplistic little pacifistic mind which is outside the realm of reality.
    Last edited by Sagat; 10-17-2006 at 08:39 PM.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Terrorism is another one of those things I dislike. For the most part I dislike the death of any human being, especially if it is by the hands (or weapons) of other human beings. However, I won't get into much detail.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Can't we all just get along??
    No, because we'll always have people like this:
    Why can't we all just along..? That's one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard and doesn't even deserve a response, because it would do nothing but meddle your simplistic little pacifistic mind which is outside the realm of reality.
    Last edited by Buruku; 10-17-2006 at 06:10 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Lost
    I have to agree. Do you remember New Orleans during Post-Katrina? The Americans were killing each other as a desperate attempt to survive. The difference between that and the middle-east is the fact most parts of the middle-east lived under the same conditions for most, if not all, of there life. I have lived like that once and I understand how bad it can be. The lack of food and water can cause anyone to turn chaotic.

The American government says they cant find Osama Bin Laden (you have spelled it correctly, by the way) but for some reason, the news reporters have no trouble finding him. To me, it sounds like a lack of effort.

Alakina Paysinger
    Ah yes. I remember clearly now.

Government cant find Bin Laden but the reporters can?
    What a waste of money... instead of putting billions of dollars for war, why not save it, find him with out slacking, and there we have it! Instead of poor children suffering. Everytime I watch the Iraq war in the World wide news, I see at least one children or more in the hospital, all dirty and hurt, bleeding to death. The hurricane isnt really an issue. Since it's only once per year I think. But the war was about 5 years straight now. I believe this was in the news, but I have a quick glimps/skimed the paper. A soldier, raped an Iraq girl, then shot her to death after the rape. -sigh-

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Closed Thread

Thread Information