AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Worst teacher you had/have ?

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I had two teachers who SUCKED. The first was my 9th grade Social Studies teacher. He was never in class and just gave out worksheets, I learned nothing at all. He made a bet with the biology teacher to see who could fail the most students.>.<

I also had a french teacher who was a mean *Insert bad word of your choice* She gave me a 32 and gave a dumb female a 80 something. So I finally get out her class and she tells people that " I don't know why he left my class, he had an 80." So why did my report card say 32!

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, there are many teachers that other kids (and adults) considered to be terrible teachers, but I have never really thought this. In every class I've been in, I've learned something, you just have to know how to adjust to each style of teaching. It's not hard for me, but apparently other people find it to be bad.

Oh, but my Social Studies teacher wasn't very good. I didn't consider him a bad teacher, but everyone else did. It's because he has a monotone voice, and when he talks, it's as if everyone's brain is turned off. But, that's only when he talks. Most of the time, he would either sit at his podium doing something and not teaching, or he would be off somewhere out of the room while our class talked loudly, and chased eachother while throwing things. (yea, that's the honors class for you)

Senior Member estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

If I had to choose between my English teacher and Health teacher, it would be the Health teacher. I hate my Health teacher because she talks to us (the students) like we're in kindergarten. And she says she deserves respect. Just because you come to a new school to teach does not give you respect. You have to earn it.
    Wish You Were Here, hid behind my Wall, on The Dark Side of the Moon, Obscured by Clouds, surrounded by Animals, who Meddle for More with the Piper at the Gates of Dawn, who waits for the Division Bell to ring to have a Momentary Lapse of Reason

Chat With Me On AIM: ajp518121

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I had one teacher.. forget her name, hell even the subject, all I remember is that she never once allowed any real free thought or debate or even imagination into the class. She simply taught everything out of the textbook and held it up as canon, and whenever we questioned it we were shot down or simply had parts of the textbook repeated to us ad nauseum.

Rote learning at its best, no wonder I developed a deep seated hatred of middle and high school.

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2012 12:42 PM
    Threads

My Algebra 1b teacher from last year.
    He barely taught anything. For most of the class he would talk about experiences, and what to do when we have kids. The last 20 minutes was about math, 5 minutes teaching the lesson and the rest to work on it. I failed the first semester, barely passed the second one by a "D-" an I wasn't the only one, over half the class had D's.

At one point my best friend and I both had F's and we made a little joke about it.... I asked her what grade she had and she said "Fabulous", then I said "I'm Fantastic"

Junior Member Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law has much to be proud of Federal Law's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Mrs. Hoskins.

She verbally abused me in front of everyone. For like, a whole minute!

D ;

It was horrible. And she still reminds me of it for no apparent reason.

phantomatic - - jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL has a reputation beyond repute jnLL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 12:22 PM
    Threads

My math teacher who looks like a ball. She doesn't want to be corrected, because, "she's a teacher", and she's superior to the students, so we should never correct her. Even though in my head, I think she's kinda stupid. One moment she's happily joking with students, next she's like, "Respect your teacher" and things like that.
    »
    inactive ;

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My french teacher in grade 10.
    She was a real monster. She wasn't able to talk to you, she always shouted oÔ...

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 05:33 PM
    Threads

I got three really bad teacher
    The first one was my grade 5 tech teacher. He was a total idiot he called my friend courtney (even though he was clearly a guy). called my friend to the front of the class and when he got there he said what are you doing here? Demerit! go sit down.he also told how he saw ghosts of Chicken in KFC.We never really even did work.
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

Member lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

I think everybody meet such teachers at least at once. there was one in my school too.

Member CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 04:49 PM
    Threads

my biology teacher...I once had a huge fight with her in the middle of class...that *****...
    I'm over it though lolz(or am I??)

~Love and Obsession~

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

My eighth grade chemistry teacher... He flunked half the class, including me. Of course, I wasn't even there half the time.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First year of college the woman I was in class with (Not going to name of off) decided right off the bat that I was evil and needed to be eliminated from her class. She purposly failed me and they kicked me out of college for it, the only thing I want is to go and fail her out of her job if that is possible.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't like the method my art teacher uses to keep her high school students under control. It's way too childish and nobody listens to her.
    Also she tells people exactly how to do something or what model they're gonna use for a drawing, painting, etc. It's just not the kind of art class I like. I hope she's next to retire...

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Miss F-ing Cerio. (Pronounced Seer-ee-oh)

I hate that woman. She was my first grade teacher. She really screwed me up man. I was innocent until her! I never really wanted to hurt someone that badly before.

But I can't blame her completely. The kids in that class had it out for me. Oh yeah, you could see it in their little eyes. She would leave the room to take a call and always leave that KID with the BELLSPROUT CARD up on the board. He took down names for detention, see? And what this sob would do, is he would tell JOKES to get us to laugh, and then write us all up! I was in 1st grade man, I was innocent! I'd tell her too, this stupid kid's been up here telling JOKES the whole time you were gone! How's THAT for talking! But she liked him, cause he would write these poems about her. "Sweeter than a cheerio, dear old mrs Cerio...Nya nya nya, nya nya nya," you just wanna throw em both off a building!

I can't think of...

No wait, the pen lady from 6th grade! The one that gave me a demerit every day for having the wrong colored pen! Hernandez I think...I racked up 53 demerits before expulsion. All but 1 from her. The last one I got after I hit 50, and I knew I would be expelled anyway. Pulled a school prank...on her...funny as hell what I did to her car...but...I left before they could officially expel me though so there's nothing on my record.

This is the stuff I'll tell the nice man in the white when they ask what went wrong. Thousands dead, capitals destroyed...Alkazor burned into history books forever.

Member Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra has a reputation beyond repute Lybra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:38 AM
    Threads

Mrs Montague (who we affectionately renamed Mrs Monster Poo) because she was always in a temper and swore at us 7 year olds. We managed to get her fired because of that! Then there was Mrs Kane who also seemed to hate young kids...

In secondary school there was Miss Granger (who liked calling my friend and I a waste of space and time in front of everyone) and Mrs Nail, who yelled at people for following the instructions she gave us and saying how we'll "never be good enough to cook a decent meal".

Then there's Mrs Schooling, who loves to criticise and rip out photos in our sketchbook because we "didn't use the right glue." There was also this guy who's name I forgot who didn't teach us anything and our grades all dropped to fail because of it.

There are so many more and I could probably write an essay (or rather rant) on the terrible teachers at school so I'll just end it here O.o;;
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTER THAN ROY MUSTANG'S MINISKIRT?!"

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

there used to be a substitute teacher who i disliked immensely.he flirted with every girl in the class and he used to eat things in the class...
    and he was acting like the principal or something..

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Junior Member Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan is a name known to all Casschan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 01:04 PM
    Threads

my 9 th grade math teacher mrs. Falgus.

Member Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor has a reputation beyond repute Alkazor's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 01:15 AM
    Typically I can be find hiding in my mind, or lost in space.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_l View Post
    there used to be a substitute teacher who i disliked immensely.he flirted with every girl in the class and he used to eat things in the class...
    and he was acting like the principal or something..
    That was probably me. Sorry.

Actually, there's a teacher just like that in my old history class. What a perv, you could totally see him looking down girls shirts in the middle of class, no wonder he put them up front.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The worst teacher I had was this year. He hinds are books. And gets us in to trouble for no reason. I had one detenchion this year and it was because of him.
    And he called my house and got me in trouble and I didn't even do anything
    He also has short term memory loss he told us we could use are book for the test then the next week when he grades them he says who ever used their book gets a F.
    Crazy teacher so glad I don't have him next year.

... from SPACE! BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz has a reputation beyond repute BaileyIsASpaz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 11:26 AM
    Threads

Ummm.
    My best friends mom.
    She was mormon.
    And she thought I was tainting her daughter.
    Dinosaurs Go Rawrr.
    [[Meaning I Love You.]]

Member *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Anime Angel~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 7154951034683337

My worst teacher EVER was my 6th grade english teacher....she would always through pencils at me ._. Fail me on purpose...and when i would "fall alseep" as she says and she would bang her ruler on my desk makeing me practly fall out of it. yeah i really disliked that teacher :|

Member ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

My 3rd grade teacher. Mrs. Bennet
    Agh....she hated me so much.
    She hit me with a piece of chalk because during Art hour, I wanted to work on silhouette drawings, rather then "draw our family"
    -_-
    ***Love is the irresitable desire to be irresistably desired***

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

The worst teacher I had was my Speech teacher in college, geez she was like the kind of teacher that acted as if she were better than everyone else and she would tell our class about how her daughter is a news reporter and brag about her life and how much money she has spent on herself and daughter

and once she told our class "I paid over 130,000 for my daughters education and the things she wanted, does your parents have hat kind of money? I don't think so. I highly doubt any of your parents have money laying around like that"

And once she said that everyone looked around at each other like >.>;;; but no one would say anything to her except one girl in our class

yeah I didn't like that teacher u.u lol
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

Senior Member Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake has a reputation beyond repute Atsui Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 07:28 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

My World History teach in high school was the worst. He was always making students feel stupid and putting them down. And yet, he wasn't always right. I caught him on a couple of Chinese history lessons. He didn't even know who the Han peoples were, and he was pretending that he did. He hated me for that. Not to mention he was a radical republican. He moved to Texas the year after I had him.

^My piece of mediocrity

Closed Thread

Thread Information