AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Where can I buy the real Metal Hero DVDs?

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Where can I buy the real Metal Hero DVDs?

I found one place that I thought sold it, but their DVDs are all "all region" (not Japan region only) and are "digitally remastered" (suggesting these copies likely started on VHS instead), and that they said that they would be shipped in a CD/DVD sleeve and not the official box. This screams out SALE OF PIRATED DVDs to me. I don't want bootlegs of Metal Hero. They said the box art on their site didn't indicate the box it would come in, just a visual indicator of the show you'd be buying, as it would actually come in a disc sleeve.

But the fact there IS any box art to show suggests that an official DVD release DOES exist somewhere. Do you know of any Japanese show/movie import stores that would have copies of the official Japanese DVD release of Metal Hero that sells them to the US?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Where can I buy the real Metal Hero DVDs?

I hope you can read Japanese~
    click me

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks, but I was hoping for an importer, that is a US company who have connections to people in Japan, where they can get real (NOT BOOTLEG) DVDs of "Japan only" (region 2) DVDs, but since said company is actually a US company they'd have an English language website.

Now specifically I'm looking for an importer that among the Japanese movies and animes and other shows they have available for sale, they'd have Metal Hero. Sure I can find importers who sell Evangelion, Escaflowne, Gundam, Inuyasha, and many other famous as well as not so famous animes and mangas of all kinds, but finding an importer who handles Japanese live action shows/movies is very hard indeed. Any idea what US importers of Japanese live action have a website with online store?

Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bump

Closed Thread

Thread Information