AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XLV: J-Stars Victory Mafia [GAME THREAD]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Wolf XLV: J-Stars Victory Mafia [GAME THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Jory View Post
    Why? I thought you were onto something.
    Maybe I was, maybe not. Weren't you onto something when you voted SuXrys last phase?

Unless you have something else against CM, and that's why you're voting her.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Maybe I was, maybe not. Weren't you onto something when you voted SuXrys last phase?

Unless you have something else against CM, and that's why you're voting her.
    Then why vote for CrimsonMoon and then switch? Maybe I was, maybe not.

I voted for Crimson because you voted for Crimson. Given that you targeted Crimson during the night and you didn't hesitate to vote I thought you had something good

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Then why vote for CrimsonMoon and then switch? Maybe I was, maybe not.

I voted for Crimson because you voted for Crimson. Given that you targeted Crimson during the night and you didn't hesitate to vote I thought you had something good
    I targeted Crimson? You're getting some faulty info there mate. I targeted someone but it wasn't her.

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I targeted Crimson? You're getting some faulty info there mate. I targeted someone but it wasn't her.
    Then who was it? Do you have anything good to share?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Then who was it? Do you have anything good to share?
    I actually wanna know why you think I targeted Crimson.

And nope. Sorry guy.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RyuTama Why do you want to vote on Omega?

And @Jory so I am active just because I seemed "happy" during the first phase? (if I understood you correctly).
    ho ho ho, crazy people

[Vote Lynch RyuTama]

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Correction! Made a mistake - was supposed to write "So I am suspicious just because I seemed..."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually wanna know why you think I targeted Crimson.

And nope. Sorry guy.
    You know why I think that. Playing silly won't get you anywhere, and will only do worse for you. If you have something good to share then say so. If not then don't mess with Town. Otherwise get lynched, scum

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    And @Jory so I am suspicious just because I seemed "happy" during the first phase? (if I understood you correctly).
    ho ho ho, crazy people
    Overly. It's not the first time a wolf tries too hard in acting. Some wolves even go as far as to say that they changed playstyles.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama Why do you want to vote on Omega?
    To get her to talk. She mentioned reading through the thread but never gave any substantial input afterwards.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This game sure has a lot of people with one-shot abilities. lol

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Overly. It's not the first time a wolf tries too hard in acting. Some wolves even go as far as to say that they changed playstyles.
    So I acted? Changed playstyle? Lol, I have spammed previous wolf-games with silly things before.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

You know why I think that. Playing silly won't get you anywhere, and will only do worse for you. If you have something good to share then say so. If not then don't mess with Town. Otherwise get lynched, scum
    So, uh, you 'know' I targeted CM, even if I didn't, yet you're still trying to ask me who I targeted? Don't you already know?

I'm not messing with town at all, dunno what makes you say that.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, uh, you 'know' I targeted CM, even if I didn't, yet you're still trying to ask me who I targeted? Don't you already know?

I just want to see who you'll bring up as an excuse in place for Crimson Moon when I know for a fact that it was CrimsonMoon. I can go even further if you keep pushing it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You voted on me

NO FORGIVNESS!!!

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

This game would've been easier if Kaitou would have written down if the people who used the actions where towns or wolfs... :s

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I just want to see who you'll bring up as an excuse in place for Crimson Moon when I know for a fact that it was CrimsonMoon. I can go even further if you keep pushing it.
    Alright, so say I did target CM. She's not the one that's dead so even if you 'know' I targeted her, it wasn't even with a hostile action.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So I acted? Changed playstyle? Lol, I have spammed previous wolf-games with silly things before.
    I don't know. If I knew if you were acting or not I would've put more focus on lynching you. It feels like it to me. Yep, Zombie "changed playstyles", as he said, the last game and he ended up being Mafia. Coincidentally RyuTama changed to a new playstyle that I feel is somewhat scummy, and she said so.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Alright, so say I did target CM. She's not the one that's dead so even if you 'know' I targeted her, it wasn't even with a hostile action.
    Then why act like I'm stupid and play with votes? It's not my fault you decided to follow ZombieWolf when he said to throw bones or whatever his crazy metaphor was.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know. If I knew if you were acting or not I would've put more focus on lynching you. It feels like it to me. Yep, Zombie "changed playstyles", as he said, the last game and he ended up being Mafia. Coincidentally RyuTama changed to a new playstyle that I feel is somewhat scummy, and she said so.
    But didn't you just write before that you felt that I "acted too happy" and therefore you suspected on me being a wolf?
    and now you're writing "if I knew you were acting or not I would'be put more focus on lynching you" - I am reading it as you do not belive I am a wolf anymore? How come? Why changing your mind?

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LEGENDARY WARRIOR

@ZombieWolf2508 has returned as a Super Saiyan!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Change Vote Lynch Jory] >.>

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Hallelujah.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jory why voting on yourself?

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

LOL guyz I'm scum lynch me pls

hurr durr

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But didn't you just write before that you felt that I "acted too happy" and therefore you suspected on me being a wolf?
    and now you're writing "if I knew you were acting or not I would'be put more focus on lynching you" - I am reading it as you do not belive I am a wolf anymore? How come? Why changing your mind?
    Yes. I said it in the post you quoted. It feels like you're acting to me but if I knew for sure that you were acting then I'd put more force in lynching you. It doesn't mean you're safe. Nobody is. I have no idea how many wolves are gone, or if the people I'm talking to are legit townies or not due to all the scum-acting and whatnot.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yay my scumbuddy is back. Maybe he can help me out.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=SuXrys;2833833]@Jory why voting on yourself?[/QUOTE

Because I don't know if CrimsonMoon is scum or not >.>

I thought Ryu had something for sure and lynching CrimsonMoon would help me determine if Ryu is scum or not, depending on the results.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Damn. Brain overload. I need some time to breathe.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. I said it in the post you quoted. It feels like you're acting to me but if I knew for sure that you were acting then I'd put more force in lynching you. It doesn't mean you're safe. Nobody is. I have no idea how many wolves are gone, or if the people I'm talking to are legit townies or not due to all the scum-acting and whatnot.
    So you think I am wolf? Me sad.

I would guess no wolfs are gone. Because it feels all the dead ones have had "good guy"-roles.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

This game LOL.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Will inactive people get lynched for inactivity?

Closed Thread

Thread Information