AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Wonderland

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Wonderland

Being completely ignored by Raven, Anya stood up and huffed softly. Why was it that whenever she did something to help heal another person, she was always ignored or got no thank you? She began thinking, she would just stand aside and wait till someone asks for her help. She looked up at jackhammer as he came to stand beside her and smiles softly. She takes his hand and squeezes comfortingly.

"Hey...Are you ready to get this trail over with?" she asked. She was getting more and more anxious as the time passed. She knew the next trail could end her life, but she just wanted to get it over with. She then noted Travis trying to apologize for the way her acted earlier. She nodded in his direction to let him know she heard him.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Still feeling overwhelmed as soon as Jackhammer released her she began to run to Travis but stopped and ran to Anya then bowed. "T-Thank you..." Her cheeks turned slightly red, she felt bad for ignoring Anya but all the attention frightened her. She looked over to Travis who seemed to appear releaved that she was ok.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I worried y-you Travis..." She spoke softly as she walked toward him, looking at the ground in shame. She felt bad for having a panic attack, she felt as if she worried everyone and made her look even weaker.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Jackhammer squeezed her hand back, marvelling at the fact she was twice his strength now. He flexed his right hand, his free hand. "Careful when touching my hands. Dont touch the right one, just in case." He smiled, Then answered her question. "Im ready. Lead the way Anya, and i gladly follow." He pulled her close for a short while, kissing her full on, tgen he released her and guestured her to lead on.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya looked at raven and shrugged a bit, finding it pointless now that Raven had thanked her. She tried not to seem to irritable and nodded to Raven. She looked up at jackhammer and laughed softly forgetting how much stronger she was than him now. She squeezed his hand gently again before her pulled her close. She loved it every time he did that and closed her eyes as he kissed her. As he pulled away her eyes opened and she smiles. "I love you. In this next trail, I'll do anything I can to protect you."

She then turned and headed out of the female's bathing house and to the door. She looked back at jackhammer and smiles at him before stepping through.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Travis glanced over as he noticed Raven walking up to him. She looked ashamed for some reason. "I-I'm so s-sorry I worried y-you Travis..." She said quietly without making eye contact with him. Her nervous stutter had returned. He was slightly downcast by her sudden change in mood. He smiled at her kindly, trying to signify that it wasn't anything she needed to be concerned about.

"It's not your fault, so there's no reason to look so glum," he reassured her. "Not everyone is perfect, we all have our flaws. We just have to adapt. To be honest..." he paused for a moment, then continued, "I think you're a lot braver than I am. I doubt I'd have the courage to even point a gun at anyone, even in self defense. Who knows what would have happened if you hadn't been there to protect everyone while we were all under Luke's control? You've done a lot more than I have."

He then walked over and embraced her tightly, in an attempt to comfort her. She was scared; everyone was, even him. "Remember before we stepped through the Door of Truth?" He said softly, "I promised I wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you. I also said I wouldn't give up, and in exchange, neither would you. Remember?" He held onto her for a few seconds longer (she was so much smaller than he was, and yet, in a way, so much stronger), and then gently released her, keeping a hold on her hand. He grinned and kissed her forehead. Then, as he usually said to his sister whenever she was troubled, he added, "we both have to keep our chins up, right?"

He then glanced back and saw how the others had begun gathering at the entrance to the third door. "You know you're allowed another weapon, right? You head over to the rack and see what you want. I'll wait for you by the door. I think I've already crowded you enough for now," he said with a bit of a smirk. He wanted to cheer her up, but he also knew that she needed a bit of time to herself. She had probably forced herself to talk to him, so he decided to let her be on her own for a few more minutes. "As always, we'll go through the next door together. 'Kay?"

He then slowly released her hand and turned away, letting her be so that she could choose her weapon without him scowling at the guns and other unsightly tools. He walked towards the door where the others were gathering. As he drew closer, he noticed Takai; he looked rigid, as if he were fighting against something unseen. Travis blinked in alarm. 'Could it be TB?' He wondered, cautiously approaching him. 'Is the medicine wearing off already?' He tentatively looked up at Takai's face, which was shrouded by the shadow cast by his crimson hair. "H-hey, Takai, are you okay? You want me or Anya to look at you? You shouldn't go on to the next trial if you're in pain..." He turned around to ask Anya for help, but she had already passed through the door. "Ehh..." He stammered, unsure if he take care of this by himself. He then looked back at Takai and waited to see if he would calm down.

The Cookie Bandit! Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance is a splendid one to behold Tragic~Romance's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2013 08:26 PM
    Threads

At the sound of Travis's voice, Takai's mind flashed. In his vision, he saw himself clutching Travis's throat with both hands, the man's life being choked out of him. Takai's knuckles were white from crushing Travis' airway, and an evil grin was stitched across his face...

Stop it dammit! Get ahold of yourself!

When Takai awoke from his vivid imagination, he observed his hands grasping Travis by the collar, nearly lifting him off the ground. Mortified Takai let him go and stumbled backward, his body wracked with tremors.

I have to get away from him.... I need something to alleviate this bloodlust!

Balling his hands into fists, Takai hid his face, trying to hide the fury that contorted it. Breathing heavily, he spun around and lashed out, his gloved fist busting through the wall as if it were paper. Not willing to take any more chances, Takai looked one last time at Travis, eyes widened in both fear and rage, then stormed through the door into the next trail.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer Headed towards the door, but was stopepd by the SIght of Takai Gripping Travis's collar. He Raised his Shotgun, and was about to say ''Drop him Takai'', But Takai did without Jackhammer saying a word, and he went storming off, pausing only to punch through a wall. Jackhammer grunted. Takai obviously had to kill something, fast. ''We should get him into the Army. That'd tone him down'' He ,mutters, before realising that Anya and Takai were alone on the other side, and Takai was easily a match for Anya if he caught her vby surprise. And if her were in a killing mood with noone to stop him...

Jackhammer rushed forawds, shotgun raised, and Went through the door, light enveloping him. On the other side he emerged, shotgun aimed level at Takai's head, but held so it looked casually ready. He didn't want to make anything look too threatening if Takai was just venting some steam a the air.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven began to search the weapons, the first one she noticed caught her eye. They were finger claws which would come in hand if anything snuck up on her or Travis. She immediately put them on then grabbed a white hoodie from the clothing pile and put it on. She didn't want to be too cute, so she even took the braids out of her hair and left her hair down. After awhile she heard a noise outside. She ran to see Takai leave, Travis frightened, and Jackhammer run after Takai with a gun pointed at him.

"No!" Grabbing her own gun she ran in behind Jackhammer, then she remembered how Travis said they would go in together. She didn't want to upset him but she didn't want Takai getting killed. She went ahead anyway then lowered her gun, Takai looked very angry.

"Takai...Why don't you listen to some music...It will help I promise." She held her Uzi with one hand to her side as she prepared to pull out her ipod for him.

OC: Sorry if this looks too rushed, im doing like 50 different things atm >.<

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Before Travis could react, Takai had sprung up and clutched him by the collar of his poncho. He remained still, too shocked to move or speak. Since when had Takai become so fast? He met the man's eyes; they were swirling with an indescribably intense bloodlust and fury. Travis shuddered violently in his grasp. He could feel as his feet began to leave the ground as Takai lifted him effortlessly into the air. He was about to force him away, but something flashed in his expression, and he quickly released him. Travis' feet were once again flat on the black ground, but he stumbled, disoriented from what had just occurred. He gasped and doubled over slightly as Takai retreated away from him. 'What just happened?!' He thought frantically. 'He was fine a few minutes ago...' He heard as Takai seemed to smash in a large section of the wall with his bare fist. The noise alone made Travis cringe.

He looked up and saw Takai shoot him one last glance; his eyes were wide with rage and terror.

Wait... why was he afraid?

Travis tried to talk to him, to ask him what was the matter, but he had already rushed through the doorway to the third trail. Jackhammer quickly followed, holding his firearm at the ready. "Don't shoot--!" He called out in panic, but too late; he had disappeared as well. He gulped and stared blankly after them, his mind and heart racing at a dangerous pace. 'I don't understand... what the hell?'

He was broken out of his reverie as Raven dashed past him without a word, behind Jackhammer. Before he could so much as call out her name or reach his hand out in her direction, she too had vanished beyond the threshold. He stood there, his hand suspended halfway in midair. He glanced around the room, wondering what had set Takai off. Then at last his eyes came to rest on the blonde boy, who was still standing guard by the door. Travis immediately felt his lips curl into a snarl. He swiftly made his way to the boy and stood uncomfortably close to him, towering over his small frame. He laid a heavy hand on his shoulder. "What the hell did you do to him?" He asked viciously, making direct eye contact with him. "What gives you the right to toy with people like this? Just because you might be jealous of those of us who are still alive, doesn't mean you can do as you please with other people's free will. You may have been human at one point, but if you let your envy and wrath consume you, you've lost all your humanity, and you have no one but yourself to blame for that."

He released the boy and turned his back on him, showing that he wasn't afraid. "Kill me if you want, but will relentless slaughtering really restore any of your humanity? Use the last of your power to break free; don't just sit around like an abused dog and listen to a master that does nothing but manipulate and torture you."

He waited for a moment, and then sprinted through the door.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Once the dust settled, Joseph and Tsubame knew they couldn't stop. They had to keep going, for the sake of everyone, for the sake of themselves. Once they figured out that the group was heading toward the door, they did the same. It was time for their third trial, the next step in leaving Wonderland, and back to their world. Before they entered, Tsubame grabbed Joseph from behind, wrapping her arms around his waist before pulling her head in front of him with a kiss. They held it for a bit before they broke away with a smile and giggled to each other. Their relationship in reality may not be real or not possible but here, they were a good couple with a great future ahead of them.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, my computer's battery is going to die soon.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was a haze that had settled over Allia's mind. She was asleep in the comfort of her own bed, cuddled up with her favorite Mameshiba plushie, awaiting her alarm to wake her up so she could go to work and annoy more people over the telephone. None of that happened though. Her alarm clock never rang. Allia opened her eyes up to stare at the blue sky above her. It was beautiful, and she caught herself smiling. After a few moments though, she realized that she was not in her bed.

where am I the girl thought. She had no recollection of how she ended up here. Her first thought was to get up, start asking questions, but to who? That was when she realized she was surrounded by millions of other people. All of them looking as confused as she was. Allia made herself get up and walk over to the first person she saw, a little old lady who looked to be in her eighties. "Hello. Could you tell me what is going on?" Allia asked the woman in a cheerful, yet cautious voice. The woman stared at her and proceeded to mumble something under her breath before walking off, not giving Allia an answer at all.

"Okay then..." Allia said out loud. From what she gathered, not many people seemed to know what was going on, and the first think on her mind was to find someone to pair up with, someone she could rely on when she found out what was going on. She ran through the crowds, analyzing everyone there, no one seeming to be befitting of who she would want to pair up with. She was about to give up hope and go sit somewhere random to watch out, when she tripped over a rock and landed face first on the ground, making an absolute fool of herself. Hopefully, I just made someone's day She thought, laying there on the ground not wanting to move.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

OC: Oi, Thank you Ryu for catching my mistake, once you get back I will be sure and do something about that little outburst at the blonde boy

IC: As you enter there will be another nice and green grass field. Flowers of all sorts where bloomed it was a very relaxing environment. There was a very young and very cute girl in a green dress awaiting you.
    "Hello. My name is Isabel." She bowed in respect.
    "Raven, Anya, and Tusbame. You all look so cute today." She then bowed at the gentle men.
    "Travis, Jackhammer, Joseph, and Takai when he get's here. You all look dashing." she giggled. Her looks could fool any man, make them fall in love with her. She showed slight cleavage before pulling up her dress once.

"How is everyone? Do you all want to go home? Escape this..." She paused and in a deep demonic voice said "Nightmare?"

"Your all stronger now, either with a new power or stats... which only means it get's that much harder." Still in a rather demonic/girly voice.

"So tell me what's your worse nightmare? and don't lie because I already know." She giggled a very insane like laugh.

@~Yin~
    If you could please wait for another person to post that would be for the best until then wonder around and try and talk to some NPC's

@BlazingSoul @Sheraku
    Those would all work but it's going to be up to your partner. If I move fast enough (as well as the other's) I will kill off as more come your way because we have four new people joining in. So, let's see how fast they move and if they walk in on a battle.
    Until then attack the bad dude, I will control the NPC's for now because they really did not go through the proper thing so for now just attack the enemy's marching up to your group
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-03-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raven felt somewhat safe when Isabel spoke, as if there was finally someone sane around here but then she heard her speak in a demonic voice.

'Who is this lady...' She thought to herself.

"So tell me what's your worse nightmare? and don't lie because I already know." Could she really know their worst nightmare? Did she already know how hers had changed. She used to fear being near anyone but now, she feared losing Travis to anyone else. Even if he saw her as a sister, she still loved him very much.

Without speaking she glanced at Isabel and looked at Travis how had come in behind her. It didn't occur to her until now, could Travis fall for someone else before he could see Raven as MORE than a sister? She didn't want Isabel knowing what was going through her mind so she kept a serious face even though the thought was killing her inside.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The first thing Travis noticed as he landed beyond the threshold was the strong, almost intoxicating scent of flowers. 'Mum...?' He wondered blearily. He let his eyes adjust to the brightness of sunlight, and then saw a beautiful young lady standing a few paces from him. She wore a fresh green dress, and she seemed to practically glow with radiance and tranquility. Travis felt the temperature in his face rise slightly. 'Whoa...?' He thought, blinking. He removed his glasses for a moment and wiped them with the hem of his poncho, then replaced them on the bridge of his nose, as if expecting that he was seeing was nothing more than a smudge on his lenses. Sure enough, the girl was still there. 'Who is she?'

"Hello. My name is Isabel," she said sweetly, as if to answer his thought. Travis gulped, and his heartrate quickened a bit. He didn't seem to register how she addressed everyone else; he only heard her say "Travis, you look dashing" and then giggle. His face flared a few more shades of crimson. As the girl continued speaking, however, Travis finally realized that something was terribly wrong. Was this just some sort of spell? Even as the thought penetrated his mind, he still couldn't find the strength to look away from her.

'
    Isabel, is her name?' He reflected. 'It's a pretty name...' As he kept staring at Isabel, something seemed to stab into his consciousness. He squinted his eyes shut from the sudden pain, and his mind cleared for a moment. 'Wait... where's Raven?' He opened his eyes again to look for her, but was instantly captivated by the green girl. He subconsciously took a step toward her, and another mental shock made him cringe. This time he kept his eyes closed.

"So tell me: what's your worst nightmare? And don't lie, because I already know," He heard Isabel's freakish giggle. He gulped once more and slowly opened his eyes, to where he was looking straight down at his shoes. He didn't dare to look anywhere else, in fear of being put under this witch's enchantment again. Her voice alone made him want to gaze into her eyes, but he barely managed to fight back the urge.

"Raven..." he whispered, hoping she was close by. "Are you there? Please tell me you're here..."

He wondered if any of the others were affected by this woman's irresistible allure. He knew that Isabel was just another obstacle, another monster that they would have to defeat, but the knowledge didn't help him control his desire to look at her. If anything, he wanted to take a closer glimpse and try to scope out any weaknesses she could have, but he knew such a thing would be stupid; he would be instantly mesmerized by her as soon as he decided to chance even the slightest peek.

He remained staring at his shoes, and cleared his throat before he called out Raven's name again. "Raven? Where are you...?"

Where was she? She was here, wasn't she? She had come through the same door he had... In that case, where was Takai and everyone else? The only person he had had the chance to notice had been Isabel, and her mere presence made it dangerous to look anywhere.

Once again, Travis wasn't the one protecting Raven; he was the one who needed her. She was the only one who he felt could snap him out of this dreadful fantasy; this cruel enchantment. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. 'Dammit! I really can't do anything, can I?!'

He forced himself to picture Raven in his mind's eye instead of gazing at Isabel. It was the only thing he could think of to break her influence over him at the moment. "Raven... Raven..." he repeated, over and over, desperately hoping that wherever she was, she would hear him and help him; help him escape from this... nightmare.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Raven... Raven..." She heard from behind her. She looked back to see Travis, he looked confused and frightened, but at the same time he looked focused on Isabel. What was going on? She looked at both before running to Travis side and wrapping and arm around his shoulder.

"What are you doing to him?!" She yelled at Isabel. Slight jealousy filled her heart, she didn't want Travis staring at anyone else. "I'm here Travis..." She whispered to him. For the first time she had the look of hatred on her face, and it was toward Isabel.

OC: Sleepy time

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jackhammer shouldered his SHotgun again. The place he arrived in was peacefull looking. It smelt like flowers- there were proabably some, but Jackhammer never looked. ''This place... Its liek Mom and Dads memorial garden. Except not burnt...'' He walked to Anyas side and took ehr hand. ''Beautiful isn't it? So tranquil.'' Then he heard Isabel's voice and his heart skipped a beat. She sounded just like his childhood crush, who had passed away in her sleep a few years ago. whether it was only like that to him, or everyone heard her as he did, he didn't know. But he turned round to look at her. She looked similar, if about 13 years older than he remembered her. ''How the...'' He blushed as she showed a little oif herself. ''Are you... who I?''

Then her remebered that the girl he had liked was called Patrisha, or Trisha to her friends, such as Jackhammer. He shhok the blush away and squeezed anya's hand. ''She's trying to seduce me. I would know, i've seen it dne a fair few times.'' He whispered this so that only Anya ciuld hear it. Whats your worst nightmare? She asked, adn Jackhammer looked at the group. Then he spoke in a voice that sounded confident, but shook a little. ''If you know, why ask? Just to make us admit it? If you know, you know i'm not... not going to fall. I'm not going to give in to fear. You can't make my fear happen.'' he breathed in slowly, trying to remain confident.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anya was surprised to see Takai come in after her so fast and then jackhammer who had his gun pointed at Takai. She wondered what happened on the other side of the door when she was on this side. Soon after Jackhammer was Raven then Travis.

Her attention was then caught by the girl who seemed too young to be in the field of flowers. Her dress was was a green color and she had the voice of an angel at first. Was this another human that was taken by Wonderland? Since she wasn't a male, she didn't was not memorized by the beauty the young girl had. She noticed jackhammer was couldn't stop looking at the girl. A hint of jealously rose in her and she glared at the little girl before jackhammer started talking to her. She then understood the little girl was seducing the men which cause the women to get jealous.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and closed her eyes for a second. She knew she needed a clear mind to get past this trail. The little girl asked for her worst fear. Her mind flashed to her dad and mom. She cringed at the thought of her parents. Her childhood was awful. Ever since she got out, she hasn't told anyone about her childhood. She didn't want to say her fear out loud for Jackhammer to hear. She thought it was a silly fear, because they were no longer a part of her life, but none the less she still feared her parents more than anything, since she lived in that house till college, being abused for 18 years of her life.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Joseph and Tsubame entered the next trial, they noted a grassy field just like back in the beginning. This time, there was a girl named Isabel in a green dress, waiting for them. She then greeted them in respect, but then...then...their troubles began...As Isabel spoke in her cute voice, it became more demonic and scary. This was the beginning...of the third trial.

(?????) "So tell me what's your worse nightmare? And don't lie because I already know."

Why would Isabel answer a question like that if she already knows? She should simply tell them both if not the whole group, not ask the rhetorical question that she already knows. As the girl asked, Joseph could feels someone else's love of him. But who? Only Tsubame would love him. Not Raven nor Anya would love such a person. Then he realized that Isabel was attempting to break his love between him and Tsubame. No, he will not let her do it. No, he will not let her seduce him that easily. No, he would not fall for her and break his love between Tsubame and himself...

NO, HE MUST RESIST!!!!!

(Joseph) Must resist...help me...Tsubame...

Tsubame was stunned by the girl's demonic voice. What she could do? She couldn't let her take Joseph away from her. She had to get her love and keep him away from her. She couldn't let this happen.

(Tsubame) "If you already know what our worst nightmares are, then there's no need for you to ask that question." Joseph, I won't let her take you away from me. I will help you and make sure you stay with me forever.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-04-2011 at 12:46 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Travis flinched slightly as someone's arm wrapped around him. Then he saw a flash of white hair and heard the voice he had been wanting to hear the most, "I'm here, Travis..."

Immediately, without even glancing up to look at Raven, he pulled her into a tight embrace, burying his face into her shoulder. "I... I don't know what's going on..." He said shakily. In a way, he was lying; he knew exactly what was going on, but he didn't want to admit it to himself. He was being influenced by this woman, and he couldn't control it. The only one who keep him from doing something he'd regret was Raven. He held her as if she were his life line; if he let go, who knew what he would do against his will?

As he held her small frame in his arms, the enchantment seemed to lift slightly. Travis' breathing slowed and became more steadied, and the burning in his face cooled. His mind was clear again; he hardly noticed Isabel anymore while he was this close to Raven. He thought back for a moment, and let the words the green girl spoke finally sink into his mind.

"So tell me: what's your worst nightmare?"

'
    This whole freaking world is a nightmare...' He thought sourly, furrowing his brow. Boiling his worst fear down to one simple thing was difficult, if not near impossible. He detested blood, that much was absolutely certain, but he had broken a doctor's taboo; he had slaughtered countless people, whether they had been truly human or not didn't matter. He had spilled blood with his own hands, and had felt it run down his face and arms. Did that make him a murderer? The idea made him shiver. 'It was self-defense,' he told himself, boring the thought deep into the core of his mind. 'It was self-defense...'

But no, it hadn't all been in self-defense. He didn't think he could have killed so many people to just save himself. No, he had done it to protect Raven, and to live to protect Maylene. In short, he had broken his morals and risked his own sanity for their sakes. He valued their safety over his own well-being.

His worst nightmare...

'...losing Maylene... or Raven... and having either of their deaths be my fault...'

A sudden, brutal image violently forced its way into Travis' mind; he saw himself standing over the motionless bodies of two people, a bloodied saw in one hand and several glinting crimson scalpels in the other.

His head swam with horror and his legs gave way; he leaned heavily into Raven, nearly knocking her over. 'No, no, no, no...' He thought exasperatedly. 'No, no, no, why would I even think that...'

His breathing became rushed and ragged again. His grip on Raven became even more firm, clasping her to him like a frightened child. Her hair brushed against his face slightly, and he felt a sudden, incomprehensible calm sweep over him.

Raven was here now, safe in his arms, just like it should be. He would never do anything to hurt her, no matter what sort of spell or shadow tried to cloud his judgement. He reluctantly released his hold on her by just a bit so that she wasn't uncomfortable in his desperate iron grasp. He kept his eyes closed, and began to regulate his breathing once again.

As long as Raven stayed by his side, and as long as Isabel didn't come near him, he would be able to pull through this... somehow.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako looked to her right and noticed a girl do a major faceplant.
    'bloody nose most likeley'
    noticing the girl didn't move Nanako moved to her and away from the white door. Jogging to the girl she started getting her first aid kit out of her bag.
    "Hey are you okay?"
    She asked as she knelt by the girl.
    'she's breathing probably feeling really stupid'
    "if your going to feel sorry for your self then please do but sit you get up so i can see if you've got a bloody nose or not?"
    'maybe that was to harsh -.-" '
    Looking at the girl she thought of her dad always there to pick her up when she fell.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:19 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Antonio twitched, his bulky frame flexing on the cold ground, cool air coming into his lungs. Opening his eyes he let out a gasp of shock as he found himself in a field full of people, where had they come from?

Climbing upright he instinctively felt for his gun, to be reassured by it's cold metal presence but he found his dull grey holster empty. Sweating in his anonymous suit he began to brutally push his way through the crowd.

OOC- sorry for the short first post, had a ****e day.

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Allia laid there for several moments until she heard Nanako talking to her great, she witnessed me falling, and now is confronting me Allia sat up and stared at the girl, a small line of blood tricking from her nose. "Pretty clumsy, eh?" She said, with a big smile on here face, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Hey, do you have any idea what is going on?" Allia suddenly asked, hoping that this person who found her had some sort of idea.

"My name is Allia by the way," She smiled and then tasted the hint of blood tricking into her mouth from her nose. "Well, of course I would have a nose bleed." She said, wiping the blood off with her hand. She then looked towards the other girls first aid kit "Could I use some of that?" She asked "And what is your name?"

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Light Buster , @Yukari , @Esiphas , @RyuTama , @MikuChuu , @Tragic~Romance

Isabel changed from her demonic voice to her cute, innocent, little girl voice.
    "Why ask your fear? To see if you could admit it." She giggled again and pulled up her dress.

"Oh Travis dear! Could you help me? I want to get back home but I seem to be lost in this world of flowers." Coming up to him a giving him a nice big hug then releasing and moving on

"Oh Joseph dearest! Would you care for a dance?" She held out her hand and touched Josephs hand then pulled it back as if teasing the men of the group.

"My, my Jackhammer. What big arms you have, you seem so muscular. I'm sure there's somewhere in there that's an old softie though." She winked at him and leaned against him only for a moment and giggled again.

"And Takai, so full of blood lust and such. I bet you wanna just rip of my head." She touches his cheek and then does a twirl in her spot and was saying something that sounded like a German prayer.
    "Oy, was für eine wunderbare Welt. Bitte akzeptieren Sie meine Gabe von Blut heute oh großer Meister. Bitte reinigen die Seelen der wütend, und lassen Sie es Köpfe in Frieden sein." She said
    (Translation: Oy, what a wonderful world. Please accept my offering of blood today oh great master. Please cleanse the souls of the angry, and let there minds be at peace. My source... Google Translate llllOTL)

She went back to Travis
    "Oi, is this your girl friend? Why don't you run away with me? We could have lot's of fun together." She touched her body against Travis's and touched his cheek pushing Raven out of the picture looking directly into Travis's eyes.

She then waddled away and waited for the next move for everyone to wait. Maybe I should be a bit more... flirty? she thought to her self Oi, there all such cute boys, I would hate to hurt them. She grinned and was now lying to her self.

OC: To those I talked to... the next post it will happen so be ready.

@~Yin~ @The Nana Ryu @-GAZKUL-
    If you would please wait one more.... maybe day? If Shadow Master98 does not make a post I will be sure and let you guys move on. Sorry people! D:
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 10-04-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @HateSpawn98 I'll be taking a test today @ 5:25 PM so try to respond before then.

IC: As Isabel approached Joseph, Tsubame was holding onto his waist tightly with her arms and hands. She couldn't lose him now, not here. As Isabel touched Joseph's hand, he could feel her cold skin strike him through his hand and through his arms, then his spine. What can he do? How can he resist her and eliminate her? She must be defeated to break this demonic spell...

OOC: Sorry for short post, currently playing rotation on Soul Calibur 2.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

looking at Allia Nanako said
    "Names Nanako and here"
    Opening her kit she pulls out and hands Allia a gauze pad.
    "this is a dimension or something like the movie Matrix because 'Kicks' won't work here i tried already. sides you seem preoccupied by finding out where you are so not really clumsy"
    'over-focus isn't bad but i hope she doesn't do that to much'
    "so wan't to team up? Since this place may be similar to the Matrix including people who want us to stay and or die"
    Nanako noticed in the crowd someone a man was going through the crowd.
    'another team member rather pushy'
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 10:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information