AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: The Word Story [Completed]

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: The Word Story

, then everybody died.

THE END

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

But that was

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    But that was
    this one's over brah. deathblade's lockin it at some point. that's why i put "the end" ya dig. check out the new one

4. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Ohhhhh I will give DB an earful later when he gets on chat. There is a reason T_T DB has a SYSTEM!!!
    Last edited by someoneofforumpast; 04-02-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: I was wrong

6. Likes ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    this one's over brah. deathblade's lockin it at some point. that's why i put "the end" ya dig. check out the new one
    I didn't expect someone to abruptly end it, which why I said wrap it up instead of just -Closed-. Thinking some folks would take time to give it a good ending, you know. But this works

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Three Word Story.
    Version 1
    By
    Anime Forum.com/Miscellaneous Miscellany

The brand new car drove by my goddamn window, and it made a loud KABLOOM! And It woke my chupacabra up and so I fed it orphans and that seemed to satisfy its lust for orphan flesh. With Josephine full of children’s organs and gummy bears exploded. We all love Doctor Zoidberg, but he doesn’t seem to really like us back. Obama’s deku nuts are no good for making pie or producing children. A wild Diglet attacked a Seraphimon with a knife, and cut his journey short as a pokemon master. Unaware to many others that were witnessing this event, but alas that cancer on society, Krillin, stole an exceptionally toasted ham from Roshi’s fridge, then John exploded. John once was there ever a greatest way to to look at the next generation with a telescope, which he took into his cave in order to save his son from the evil golem like rat-king that planned on obliterating the whole city of Atlantis using a super ultra-mega dildo, made out of unused guano bowls from the wilds of Eastern Africa.

If I ever had a pet, I would call Master James Hetfield to tame it like a bucking head chop duckling that sways when you milk it. Don’t forget that spinach gives you a boner, lol. Throwing watermelons at some jackass, who was only joshing, shot something in my inflamed scrotum which made it spatter all over a nun’s face. My butt hair was on fire, hurting so much ‘cause Hollywood phonies aren’t the type to spread disease across wide plains, and tetanus shots help resolve issues unknown to children with diabetes injections and fun-time demons. Beating ducks helps you get ladies with rabies and several various STDs, from another dimension bigger than a the oldest oak from somewhere over the double rainbow way up high floats like butterflies from another world and destroys buttholes with the power of reverse osmosis. And even better, a kick in the gallbladder brings not only pain but wondrous dreams of a strange other dimension again?

Growing fruit will look quite attractive to children of Carnia and Atlantis, who are incredibly talented with magic stupidity on showcasing the new models the magnifies certain weird prismatic energy being drawn from that is capable of destroying planets. Which is totally DBZ like in that episode where they were constipated, which was so awesome ‘cause they screamed like a bunch of sissy girls hoping to get noticed by senpai after belching loudly. Which is not eroding enough chickens because chickens are culinary poultry items made by crazy sushi sous chefs. All trained by weird Toriko characters, who are a a lobster cult that caused the Third World War which eventually resulted in a massive naked rave party, but suddenly a giant Pomeranian attacked!!! And everybody fainted.

Upon waking up, there laid said giant Pomeranian puppy (who was called Baby 5 iii). It was equipped with laser beams that were capable of only pissing in incredible amounts of cucumber sauce, which is totally worth capturing on video and will only help your case [Editor’s note: that was four, 1nterest1ng! Post #171] in the future by sucking blood from rich people with fancy cars that are made of 100% pure slaughtered orphans from horrendous’ secret basement. Where he also does experiments on tiny hippos that can do backflips and self-destruct with the keyboard typing “I like bluewaffle”. So postponing the destruction of absolutely boring math teachers, who everybody hates. They ventured forth to reclaim Neverland, so that they could claim peace which they had with fried rice. The rice was not very good because it was wet, and had Death Cult Armageddon. Thus causing the animal farm collapse, which depressed the whole of the Midget Association Group. Which led movements that had been crapped on once or twice, which on occasion felt totally weird but it did leave bumps on. But what nobody knew was that the rice was full of EVIL!! They ate it and then they transformed into a miniature Godzillas breathing death and destruction upon the Jews. Megazord using their kitchenette utensil set to eat the giant porcupine stew and drink grog that might have been tampered with prior to the massive earthquake that hit the Mount Everest, which caused a huge explosion with confetti flying everywhere! And everybody was celebrating with glee! Hungry Hippos joined and ate every piece of confetti there was. :’( Then, they went to Chuck E Cheese and murdered everyone. They then decided to use corpses to increase the amount of weird in political debates about the crisis of 2056, when the world was made of pixels so small that even Chuck Norris felt the need to roundhouse kick adorably cute puppies. The puppies eventually turned into hellhounds that became powerful like hellhounds just like a swirling storm, which purged the enemy base camp thus ending the Third World War.

The world then turned into a giant space lobster and then everyone migrated using the space bridge to illegally smuggle Chihuahuas for a price of a million old rotten tomatoes, which is probably quite expensive for rat-kings to. A bunch of smelly cat paws grew out of Sakura’s big forehead and planted itself on barbecue saucuke, which transformed him into a bulb of hot lava. Which means that Tom ate Jerry. Later, Tom regretted and he had bought a lighter to warm his frozen marshmallow to an ooey gooey mushy blob of cream that taste like a piece of flame broiled sauce which also included strawberry flavoured cookies and peanut tostadas. Which monkeys consume when they are on the verge of the most thrilling mouth feel [Editor’s note: Giggity!] that you can relate to on 1interest1ng, which is kinda random because it is very strange in a whimsical sort of way that they drop kids on. Because kids are uncultured in modern day Earth and that was when the fire nation made ice cream, then everybody died.

The End
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

8. Thanks Sympathy thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama, Astral_Mage liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information