AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Digimon Adventure tri.

The seventh DIGIMON series has a title: Digimon Adventure tri. It follows a seventeen-year-old Tai and his friends in high school.

The new series airs in Spring 2015.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

2. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Digimon Adventure tri.

So is this going to be the Original Cast from Season 1 just as they were in highschool? Will this also run along the same time line of when T.K. and Kari where using the Digi-Eggs or when the movie came about and they combined War-Greymon and Were-Garurumon? They were in high school at that point if I am not mistaken.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, and Zero Two is canon.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    Yes, and Zero Two is canon.
    So my next question is going to be, where and in what point were they using their Digimon. I think it to be a bit odd to revisit the characters during certain events and alternate the universe and timeline. Will they also be using Digi-Eggs to power up Agumon? Lots of Questions but I am giddy with Anticipation.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's a mystery for now. No one knows what's coming next. There will be new animation, though, as indicated by the official poster. Have you seen it? It's beautiful.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This one:

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's not the official poster. This is:

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the animation already.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the animation, but I don't love it. Notice how in the poster they gave Kari and Sora the same face. lol

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the animation, but I don't love it. Notice how in the poster they gave Kari and Sora the same face. lol
    It is the same with TK and Matt, but then again most animation companies do that to lessen the strain of actually having to create new character just adjust little details here and there.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been saying this since news about the new series was released: I hope Tai gets a love interest. I mean, (with the exception of TK and Kari) they're in high school now! Have the characters have a crush or something.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been saying this since news about the new series was released: I hope Tai gets a love interest. I mean, (with the exception of TK and Kari) they're in high school now! Have the characters have a crush or something.
    Tai will fall in love with Sora it was meant to be since Episode 1.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Spoiler Alert: Sora winds up with Matt, according to the epilogue of Season 2. Unless they say that the epilogue wasn't real, that's what's going to happen.

15. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spoiler Alert: Sora winds up with Matt, according to the epilogue of Season 2. Unless they say that the epilogue wasn't real, that's what's going to happen.
    Lol I don't know if that is a spoiler, but if this is going to be a different route than Season 2 then there are more possibilities for different things to happen. Tai could fall in love with Mimi if she is not in New York lol.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tai with Mimi? I don't know.

In the poster the original eight are shown. I wonder why that was done, considering Zero Two's Digidestined. Will they not show Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken, or is the poster misleading? Will the Zero Two Digidestined even be a part of the plot. Where are the creators going with this, plot-wise? I'm very curious.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tai with Mimi? I don't know.

In the poster the original eight are shown. I wonder why that was done, considering Zero Two's Digidestined. Will they not show Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken, or is the poster misleading? Will the Zero Two Digidestined even be a part of the plot. Where are the creators going with this, plot-wise? I'm very curious.
    I know so many questions yet so little answers. I think that it is the original digi-destined in an alternate universe taking a pitch from the ole western comics playbook lol.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It won't be set in an alternate universe. This takes place a few years after Zero Two.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmmmm then if it does then I suppose the Matt and Sora love has already blossomed. Will they be in College or in Highschool?

I think we are the only 2 that are excited for this LOL

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    1. Hmmmmm then if it does then I suppose the Matt and Sora love has already blossomed.

2. Will they be in College or in Highschool?

3. I think we are the only 2 that are excited for this LOL
    1. I didn't notice their relationship during Season 2. Maybe they'll make it more obvious with the new series.

2. Tai, at 17-years-old, and the others will be in high school, except for T.K. and Kari.

3. No, there are many people across the fandom that are stoked for this. Yes, the new series has its critics already, but I've mostly seen positive feedback for tri. I myself cannot wait to see the original cast together again!

BTW I accepted your friend request. Thank you for it.

22. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. I didn't notice their relationship during Season 2. Maybe they'll make it more obvious with the new series.

2. Tai, at 17-years-old, and the others will be in high school, except for T.K. and Kari.

3. No, there are many people across the fandom that are stoked for this. Yes, the new series has its critics already, but I've mostly seen positive feedback for tri. I myself cannot wait to see the original cast together again!

BTW I accepted your friend request. Thank you for it.
    From one Digi Fan to another KANPAI!!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kanpai!!

I'm wondering if the new series will introduce new Digivices or new evolutions. That is what I'm most looking forward to finding out.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or maybe this will supersede the following Digimon Adventures where they fuse with the digimon. I hope to see more coming. About when in 2015 is this slated for. Season 1 and Season 2 were my favorites and most memorable. I was in the 5th and 6th grade when I was watching them. I remember waking up early in the morning just to watch it on Saturday morning cartoons.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    I think we are the only 2 that are excited for this LOL
    Make that three. I think I ought to go re-watch the first two seasons again just for nostalgia's sake.

Art style is interesting though. I wasn't expecting them to try to copy the original animation style. Maybe they'll throw some more mature jokes in as well, that'd be nice.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watch out Agumon is going to pepper breath that donkey LMAO!!!

28. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some complained that the poster is about DIGIMON, yet no actual Digimon are in it; only the Digidestined falling from the sky.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information