AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow, this is an OLD website.

🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Wow, this is an OLD website.

Using archive.org I can see it dates back at the year 2000. Back then though, it went by a different name. It was called Anime Globe, not Anime Forum. It appears that the admin of that site is named Kaitou Ace, the same as the admin of Anime Forum, so he must have been around this site for its entire life span!

Here's the archive.org link to the site.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20000830...globe.com/ubb/

The oldest version of the site that has the animeforum.com domain appears to be from the year 2004. Back then it looks like there was a forum section called Chii-chan's home page, and apparently Chii-chan was a forum bot. I don't ever remember seeing that forum section before. When did you get rid of it? And when did you get rid of your bot? I don't remember there being a bot here eihter.

Here's the archive.org link.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20041011...nimeforum.com/
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

2. Thanks Darkandiel thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wow, this is an OLD website.

Really? You're just now seeing this for the first time? I guess you'd have to be an Olde Timey Member from the early days or earliest of days to remember half of the stuff from back then. Having the AnimeForum Wiki still running would be really helpful right now for this.

Time for some learnin', kiddoes.

1) AnimeGlobe.com is still AnimeGlobe.com, not AnimeForum.com. The early attempts of a forum started on AnimeGlobe, but growth and need forced the making of AnimeForum in 2004 which allowed AnimeGlobe to stick to News, Reviews, and the like while AnimeForum housed the forum. This migration was also the cause for a lot of senior members and staff to have their join dates changed to some month and date in 2004, save for the few that could remember their join dates off-hand (or severely complained enough about it).

2) The group of sites is older than that, starting with TuxedoMask.com, TuxedoMask.com/chat, and Moonie Mail back in circa 1998~1999.

3) Yes Kaitou Ace has been on these sites since their inception. He's the site(s) owner since the beginning, with exception to at least one co-owner that I know of (Princess Minako), so it makes sense that he's been on here so long.

4) Chii-chan is indeed a forum bot, one of the best forum bots ever built. She was sidelined many many winters ago for reasons not told to myself. Presumably an issue with upgrading from vB3 to vB4.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

4. Thanks OtakuInu!!! thanked for this post
    Likes Astral_Mage, mimiruchan liked this post
    🐮🔪 Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555 is infamous around these parts Animedude5555's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2019 08:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Really? You're just now seeing this for the first time? I guess you'd have to be an Olde Timey Member from the early days or earliest of days to remember half of the stuff from back then. Having the AnimeForum Wiki still running would be really helpful right now for this.

Time for some learnin', kiddoes.

1) AnimeGlobe.com is still AnimeGlobe.com, not AnimeForum.com. The early attempts of a forum started on AnimeGlobe, but growth and need forced the making of AnimeForum in 2004 which allowed AnimeGlobe to stick to News, Reviews, and the like while AnimeForum housed the forum. This migration was also the cause for a lot of senior members and staff to have their join dates changed to some month and date in 2004, save for the few that could remember their join dates off-hand (or severely complained enough about it).

2) The group of sites is older than that, starting with TuxedoMask.com, TuxedoMask.com/chat, and Moonie Mail back in circa 1998~1999.

3) Yes Kaitou Ace has been on these sites since their inception. He's the site(s) owner since the beginning, with exception to at least one co-owner that I know of (Princess Minako), so it makes sense that he's been on here so long.

4) Chii-chan is indeed a forum bot, one of the best forum bots ever built. She was sidelined many many winters ago for reasons not told to myself. Presumably an issue with upgrading from vB3 to vB4.

Looks like tuxedomask.com still exists. http://tuxedomask.com/
    Not sure about Moonie Mail though, as I don't know what the URL is, or was.
    Click the banner to visit my website.

My website is still under construction, so please visit it often to see it as it grows. You may have to press F5 to refresh the page if there's something new that's not showing (in some rare cases, you may have to use Ctrl+F5). If you wish to contact me about my site and are a member of Animeforum, PM me. If you are just a guest visiting Animeforum, please use [email protected]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animedude5555 View Post
    Looks like tuxedomask.com still exists. http://tuxedomask.com/
    Not sure about Moonie Mail though, as I don't know what the URL is, or was.
    Moonie Mail was a web based email service provided via TuxedoMask.com. It worked like yahoo, aol, and gmail email accounts.

From the page itself:
    Great! You have come to the right place. Moonie Mail is FREE web based email.You may receive YOURNAME@TuxedoMask .com and log in at the main page of TuxedoMask.com. With Moonie Mail you may check your email anywhere in the world. Powered by Go Hip , there are already over 2700 users and we are still growing. If they all love it then why should you not? Give it try...

Click on the "Sign Up" button below to get started.

~Webmaster

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

Hahahaha! Animedude, you just made my day. I think it's obvious even to us non super oldie members that this site has been around for a very long time even without knowing it's history. All you have to do is look at the member list by joined date... was that an EINSTEIN MOMENT!!!!

Sometimes I think a certain other forum were wrong to ban you on entertainment merit alone. *snark*
    Last edited by Darkandiel; 04-23-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

8. Likes OtakuInu!!!, Jasanime liked this post
    Junior Member Tamaki Ako is on a distinguished road Tamaki Ako's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2016 06:24 PM
    Threads

So chii is a bot eh,

So that's how Chii-chan has so many post
    I was like who the heck post more than 147k post on a forum ._.

For a second I thought someone didn't have a life out of this forum...
    Last edited by Tamaki Ako; 04-24-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki Ako View Post
    For a second I thought someone didn't have a life out of this forum...
    Technically, Chii didn't. lol

11. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't remind me how old I am.
    -TWM-

13. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

Good old chii-chan....I miss the confessionals XD so fun

This is crazy nostalgic!

I just remember how you had to type in the website properly or it would bring you somewhere else ^^;;;

Awe, not to like....indulge in this...its actually cool this was posted...its always fun to learn or talk about old times.
    I actually didn't know about tuxedo.com or whatever. And super cool it had its own email addresses...I can see that being a headache for space though hahaha
    Last edited by mimiruchan; 05-14-2016 at 05:46 PM.

15. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts has a reputation beyond repute Peppermint Hearts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2019 04:46 PM
    Threads

If this info is correct, there are over 214,000 members of this forum, that's a lot, although the majority are probably not active members and are still posting, etc. So, yeah, this is a fairly "old" website in terms of WWW standards. The Wayback Machine, too, is a good way to find archived pages of this forum in the "old" days as well. Seems very interesting!
    PS''''I just read where the top poster has over 100,000 post! Oh is that the bot? Well!!! I do think that bots are entitled to their opinions as much as real actual people. Maybe I can get her-him or it to join one of my clubs, or maybe....I could get Chii-chan to be my friend....Oh BOY!
    Last edited by Peppermint Hearts; 06-01-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahhh, dear Chii-chan. She was such a naughty bot, LOL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2016 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: VaelinAzada Steam ID: vaelinazada

Oh man guys x.x Stop making me feel so old. I remember coming on here for the first time back in the '04 timez. I miss everyone from back then, so many people aren't around anymore! And what ever happened to that RPG that was here? I took a break for about 4 years when I started college and when I came back everything had changed. It makes me feel like a senior citizen.
    When did I become the old one?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I can't remember half the stuff that's happened since I joined.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowed Pain View Post
    And what ever happened to that RPG that was here?
    The RPG game or the RPG section? 'Cause the Section is still here. The old RPG game where members created a character, bought items, armor, and weapons from the AF Shop, and fought other member's characters in a turn-based RPG style fight was removed to make room for the Arcade area that followed it. But the Arcade area turned into a huge liability and vulnerability issue for the site, so that was turned off and later dumped after all efforts to fix that where exhausted. It's been brought up to bring back the old RPG game, but there's issues with the code being set for vB3 and not vB4, as well as our site coders have more important projects (site redesigns, bugs/debugging, server maintenance, etc.) to handle.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Lol yes, we've been around for a little bit.

22. Likes Astral_Mage, someoneofforumpast liked this post
    AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Why must you make me feel old. Youre all making it really hard for me to keep telling people I am 23. Jerks.

Junior Member Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain is a splendid one to behold Shadowed Pain's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2016 04:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: VaelinAzada Steam ID: vaelinazada

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    The RPG game or the RPG section? 'Cause the Section is still here. The old RPG game where members created a character, bought items, armor, and weapons from the AF Shop, and fought other member's characters in a turn-based RPG style fight was removed to make room for the Arcade area that followed it. But the Arcade area turned into a huge liability and vulnerability issue for the site, so that was turned off and later dumped after all efforts to fix that where exhausted. It's been brought up to bring back the old RPG game, but there's issues with the code being set for vB3 and not vB4, as well as our site coders have more important projects (site redesigns, bugs/debugging, server maintenance, etc.) to handle.
    Yeah, I was definitely referring to the arcade style game with the clickable map and turn-based monster fighting. I think that's the second part of what you're talking about. It was quite fun, literally the only other part of the site that I used besides chat after I finally registered, I'd be glad to see it back someday when time and coding permits, but I understand the nightmare that can be.
    I can't for the life of me remember what it was called
    When did I become the old one?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

lol Just RPG if I remember correctly.

Senior Member max cloud is on a distinguished road max cloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2018 04:34 PM
    Threads

I have just join !
    I can not belive... there are members join from 2004 OMG
    they still alive ! XD

It's Hard To Say Goodbye

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by max cloud View Post
    I have just join !
    they still alive ! XD
    You'll soon come to realize, that no-one leaves AF.
    We all come back eventually.
    One way or another.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by vrarsenal View Post
    You'll soon come to realize, that no-one leaves AF.
    We all come back eventually.
    One way or another.
    So true... It happened to me twice. XD

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

God, am I going to be still posting in 2026?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MAL OR AF View Post
    God, am I going to be still posting in 2026?
    We certainly hope so.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I left AF for like a year before.. and usually was more active in the summer than during school back when I was in HS. Then I graduated and stuck around all the time.

It's the people who have kids who never return..... Make your kids nerdy minions and come back to us

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by max cloud View Post
    I have just join !
    they still alive ! XD
    Nah man, we're dead inside.

33. Likes max cloud liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information