AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: The School of Seven Towers

( sorry for being off so long guys so Silver is back people I got new pics of her)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(( OOC: I'm going to make this simple and clean. Hopefully it goes through without a hitch.))

His eyes almost moved instinctively in the direction of Sam and the others who were watching from onward. He was blurred, nearly imperceptible, yet he felt the most exposed here than any where else in his life. He looked back at the machine, his trek continuing.

Shisoume got around three yards from the machine, his kunai charged with as much energy as possible. There was not a whole lot of kii left for him to utilize. The shadow bushi let loose the kii-guided kunai towards the open spot he determined earlier. The blurring field warped and fell away, making him an open target. Before seeing if his strike was effectual he drew sorrow-wind and decided to place a cut behind the shot for further force.

His strike hit, but he got caught in the tracking of the giant machine. Whatever damage it might have done was up for grabs.

Shisoume did not emerge from his onslaught.

(( OOC: Accidents happen. Yes, character has died. Write on folks. ))

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Scourgesdaughter is on a distinguished road Scourgesdaughter's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2016 12:27 AM
    Threads

Silver ran over " OMG what happened!!" She Said picking up the bloodly body onto her back and running into the School " Help Someone Help us!!" She said and got some clothes and tryed stop the bleeding " Come on don't give up man !!" She yelled before she gave up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	84786  
    Last edited by Scourgesdaughter; 04-25-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

@sunnyside @~Shobu~ @Ranshiin

Throw a chair at Shi’ran and himself? Was Shi’ran speaking tongue in cheek, or were Celestials known to be high strung just as Shi’ran described? Seeing Phoenix put through a weird thing like that would only make him feel worse, as he still felt responsible for her injuries. When they came upon the large, white-stoned building, however, he was more interested in what might be going on inside than about any airborne chairs.

It was just as strange inside as Jasper would’ve imagined. The suits of armor, bloody and bearing the scars of war, immediately arrested Jasper’s attention until the Celestial physician—or that was what Jasper deemed her to be—rushed over to them speaking as rapidly as Jasper’s thoughts were moving. It wasn’t long after this that a group of these Celestial physicians grouped up, followed by a healing beam of light being emitted from one whose clothes were more elaborate than the others. To Jasper’s surprise, Phoenix seemed healed just as quickly as she had been injured.

He would have spoken, but he quickly found himself and the others ushered out in haste with the quick explanation that things were really busy at the moment. When he finally got outside and his thoughts slowed, he realized that Shar had spoken without moving his mouth at all. It seemed strange, but not nearly as much as what Jasper had just witnessed. Instead of questioning things out loud, it seemed Shar was advising them to move on without incident and reserve questions until later. Thus, Jasper decided to insert a comment instead of the myriad questions that had come up after the strange display inside the infirmary.

“Thanks, Shar; she looks great! It worked like a charm, but how in the world did the healing happen without the use of any—”

No, he had decided to hold all questions until later. He nodded at Shar again in thanks, and continued walking with the party.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @~Shobu~

OOC: I did, sunny, because Shar was insistent on them doing so, so I assumed that was going to be the case.

“… Right. A ‘you’ll be fine’ would’ve sufficed as well since I don’t really care why they’re here, man … I just don’t want to start a fight.” Shi’ran spoke quietly, nearly a mumble, to reply to Shar’s assurance that going to the infirmary wouldn’t get him shouted at by the Celestials or thrown out or whatnot, and after that he just shrugged and pushed a foot on his Hoverboard to propel it forwards, as to follow Shar and the others to this white-stone building that apparently was the infirmary.

He was hesitant on going in, looking for a moment like he’d just prefer to stay outside on his ‘board, but ultimately he stepped off of it and followed the others indoors; Shi’ran had to duck, almost, to avoid the top of the doorframe. How odd … He mused in thought, looking around the interior a few seconds in. I didn’t think a freakin’ infirmary would be open at night. I wonder if there’s a—

The dragon Therian noticed then the ‘bedlam’ in the emergency room; the blood, the weapons, the what he presumed to be guards or soldiers of some kind whose armour kinda made him a little unsettled inside. He blinked once, twice, and was about to speak up about it when the nurses and doctors realised they had visitors and the rather macabre scene was hurriedly covered up. For his part he was baffled, intrigued – but mostly baffled, and it wasn’t until the nurses had tended (and quickly) to the injured Phoenix and started trying to usher them back outside that he ‘snapped’, and refused to comply.

For one thing, he hated being pushed about, and he took offense to the Celestial nurse physically trying to move him. For another, he wanted to understand the scene that they’d apparently walked in on.

”Oi, what the hell is-…… oi, get off me, don’t touch me, lady! I can walk by myself!” He snapped to simultaneously refuse to be manhandled and to query the scene that they tried hiding. ”What the hell is with the guards? I thought this place was a school, not a f***ing warground?!”
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

The moment they walked through the threshold, there was chaos. Phoenix could feel the waves of despair, panic, and pain washing over her. She felt sick. She swallowed hard. It was coming from everywhere. Especially from the direction of the bloodied guardsmen. She thought she had a pretty good handle on this ability, but these emotions hit her like a hurricane when she walked through the door. When one of the Celestials came over, she felt the wonder of the healing light and then it was gone and they were being ushered out.

Shi'ran was not having any of it. He fought them and demanded an answer. Due to the other emotions already drowning her, his anger slammed into her head. Such negative energy. She couldn't handle it. She was suffocating. She had to get out. Getoutgetoutgetout.GET.OUT. She found the adrenaline to push past everyone and run, stumbling at first. She didn't stop in the front. They were still too close. She ran a good forty yards before she was completely out of range. A sob wracked her body and she felt the tears spill forth. What in the world was going on in there? If she hadn't let her guard down, she would be standing right beside the dragon demanding the same as he. Was the true purpose of this school what they said it was? They had been here only a day but she was already beginning to have her doubts.

OOC: @Cross Avantgarde @sunnyside @Ranshiin Was that too dramatic??? I'm sorry if that was overkill, just thought it was the perfect time for her empathy ability. >.<
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-28-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@~Shobu~ @Ranshiin and @Cross Avantgarde

OOC: I liked that Shobu

IC:

Back outside the infirmary all is quite. The trains are still, and the various buildings for classes and other functions in the immediate vicinity sit empty, it's just Jasper and Phoenix outside as far as they can see. A few gas, oil, or magic based lamposts are lit around central campus and the train station, but otherwise it's dark with just a sliver of moon and stars above.

Shar had been looking forward to getting through all this an onto getting airborn. He had joined the ever inquisitive Jasper in walking out of the building.

”Oi, what the hell is-…… oi, get off me, don’t touch me, lady! I can walk by myself!”

Shar pauses and then takes a cautious step forward, hoping against hope that Shi'ran actually can and will walk by themselves out of the building.

”What the hell is with the guards? I thought this place was a school, not a f***ing warground?!”[/QUOTE]

Shar sighs as Phoenix sprints past Jasper and himself out into the night and turns around and cautiously walks back into the building.

Under the thundering yell of the large draconic therian the Celestials recoil as if there had been a physical explosion. Soon Shi'ran has a good ten meters of clear space behind him. Most of the Celestials that were involved with the group healing of Phoenix seems to be sort of mentally untangling themselves from one another, and then blinking back into reality, which they seem to find quite uncomfortable. They seem quite unsure what to do with themselves until, wordlessly, the one that had directed the beam at Phoenix briskly walks over the to curtains and steps between them. Soon the rest are following.

In a few moments it's the one that first greeted the group left standing in front of Shi'ran and a our guys in simple robes loitering near the curtains, warily eyeing Shi'ran.

The woman stammers for a while. She's clearly scared of Shi'ran now and doesn't manage to get out anything intelligable until she says "sorryforthechaos um we um well you see we want to keep the school safe, I think they were supposed to have been guarding the outer walls so maybe somebody tried to break or or something I don't know we're just an infirmary and want to make everybody better so they can get along and things can be OK." She gives a worried look at Shi'ran after finally managing to get that out.

Shar, having padded up to the side of Shi'ran says "I might be able to explain some details. I really do share your curiosity, but they do seem quite busy."

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

OOC: I wanted to respond to all groups, but I'm out of lunch break. I'll try and put something up after work.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The Bushido looked outside as they saw the machine take a student out. Things were getting worse and they had to act fast.

(Hiro) "Sam, see if you can your snake friend in there. We need to find a way to stop the machine."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scourgesdaughter @Tetsanosuke @Light Buster and @ELR

Shisoume's Kunai zips into the pipe, followed by the sounds of it hitting something followed by a whosh of steam and the sound of grinding metal, and then of Sorrow Wind cutting into it's side.

The damage seemed to put the machine partially out of control and sags down on that side, trying to maintain balance the machine skitters in that direction but the situation is hopeless and it falls over onto it's side, the flailing metal legs and heaving metal form being too much for Shisoume to avoid.

There is a moment of silence as it comes to a halt but then, out of nowhere, Silver arrives and rushes Shisoume's body towards aid and tries to patch him up.

For it's part the machine turns off entirely and all the pods open up. Some of the students inside start groggily opening their eyes while the operators, all of them appearing mortified, start running for Silver as do the professors in the grandstands.

Somebody yells "CLASS DISMISSED!" as all attention is put on Shisoume's form. There is a white glow of healing magic, however it appears to not be enough to quickly resolve the damage Shisoume has suffered, perhaps nothing is enough at this point.

A gryphonlke spirit appears, apparently summoned by one of the professors, and soon Shisoume is on it's back and being flown somewhere. Most of the rest of the staff follows, however a few individuals start running through the fake ruins yelling "Is everybody OK?!!? All students come out, everbody come out and report in. Oh God somebody get the team assignment sheets so we can account for everybody."

There are plenty of other conversations going on, but they can't be heard so well.

Up in the room with the Bushi, Sam, and the young tech mage students woman says "How Horrible! They should have been more careful when they designed this exercise! I'm so glad no snakes were in that thing!"

The guy looks at everything and then turns around and looks once again at all the bits and pieces Sam and his snake brought in. He asks "You know, nobody has yet explained where all this came from and what it is."

Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

OOC: things seem to have happened as Juggernaut feared and it did.

BIC: A tsunami wave of Anxiety and fear reached Juggernaut as shi was paying attention to what was in front of hir. Juggernaut had to buckle down against the feelings otherwise shi would be overwhelmed by the emotions that screamed in hir head. "There is a problem where I expected it to be, and I need to go there to find out what had happened. Can one of you celestial's please stay here while I go check on them and see what happened and how I can help?" Juggernaut then takes off as fast as shi can towards the area. Shi was a blur to those of the naked eye. Shi blew past others to the field.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scourgesdaughter and @Black-Cat0001

OOC: It would take hir a while to get there, but eventually Juggernaut would reach the field and, if she hasn't moved away, find Silver covered in somebody else's blood near the field and grandstands.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneBelgianGuy View Post
    Alcazar was surprised by the situation, as Gertrude was stuffing his mouth with cake while Hugh was talking to him, when Hugh asked about the thing he just nodded. He tried to move away from Gertrude a bit since he wanted to talk, but Hugh stopped him from doing this. Alcazar decided to go with it since it's just cake, so no problems for him. He then saw that the skeletal figure even helped her by giving the plate with cake, this surprised Alcazar quite a bit, the scary 'monster' that chased him a while ago was nog giving cake to a netherking girl.

After a while Gertrude came closer to lick of crumbs and piece of frosting, he couldn't do anything once more because Hugh was holding him. Alcazar thought: 'She must really like cake or could it be...' He then just sat there, enjoying the cake and the company, he hadn't really done stuuf like this often especially being fed, but he enjoyed it since it was fun in his own way.

He then tried to ask Hugh: 'So are you from the school staff, because you don't seem like it?'
    OOC: So Juggernaut, Black-Cat0001s character, just ran off. Though Luka is alone for a bit now...

IC:

Hugh laughs at Alcazar's question and smiles. "Oh no. Oh my no. I suppose I would be..." He looks up a bit, still holding onto Alcazar, while thinking "I suppose I should call myself a student. Yes. Lets go with that. Are you a student then?"

As for Gertrude she seems to be getting rather stronger moment to moment, though she still seems almost intoxicated or something by whatever is going on in her head (and what Juggernaut did). With a bit of strength she pushes into Alcazar as she grabs more cake and the three fall to the ground, Hugh finally letting go.

Alcazar long ago crossed the threshold of "a healthy amount" of cake as is getting rather uncomfortable. However she still seems to want to feed him, and gently bites his cheek with her thankfully blunt teeth where some frosting had smeared.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I perceive empathy as being a very powerful and unwieldy force so … Phoenix’s response rings out as legit to me.

In his burst of anger and attempt to understand the scene in the infirmary Shi’ran very almost missed Phoenix’ sudden flight out of the building that not only silenced the infirmary, but him as well – or at least it seemed to, because they could’ve just gone silent from him yelling demands at them. At the least the pushing stopped, which was a main thing to him, and for a few moments the dragon-Therian was stood alone, peering back-and-forth between the door (Phoenix’ exit) and the Celestials that had been pushing him but had by then backed well off.

The hell? …… Well? Am I gonna get an answer or-…?”

He did; he fell silent and laid his eyes on the lady who wrought up the courage to explain the situation to him. He either didn’t see that she was scared, or he saw but simply didn’t care; it was impossible to tell just from watching him. He listened, nonetheless, and when he had his answer he was about to argue about it when Shar interrupted him, thinly wording the idea that he should just leave.

… Was it worth picking a fight with the nurses, that hadn’t done anything wrong? The Dog? … No. He heaved a sigh and gestured a heavy shrug at the woman in defeat, and grumbled in response. He was evidently not happy. ”Fine, fine … some school this is. Whatever. I’m going, I’m going …”

Funny how he’d claimed the Celestials might have tried to throw furniture at him yet they were frightened of him; probably because he wasn’t a ‘collared’ one? Nonetheless Shar won the war; Shi’ran turned and left the shocked nurses alone and left the building altogether. He mumbled along the way, evidently to Shar, that it was ‘because they ought to find where the girl had went’. He evidently was clueless about what had nixed her into darting out so suddenly.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside @Ranshiin @~Shobu~ (OOC: Not at all! Seemed realistic enough to me in regards to her character, and it fleshes her out and reveals another of her traits/skills)

His eyes slowing down just as much as his mind, Jasper suddenly wondered if he should be more concerned with what he had seen in the infirmary. Had everyone acted calm, he would have assumed that this was standard fare for the school’s infirmary, despite the damaged and blood-stained armor and the occupied beds behind the pulled curtains and partitions. Given Shar’s quick and mentally-transferred (at least that’s how Jasper concluded that Shar spoke to them without using his vocal cords) message, it seemed that maybe there was a more clandestine reason behind the amount of disorder in the infirmary. Had he remained inside, he would have heard that this was the result of a possible breach outside the school—this was the guess of the nurse who spoke inside, that is.

Jasper, though standing outside the door in the outdoors, heard Shi’ran’s energetic disbelief at the scene, and Jasper’s anxiety rose. What was going on here? He didn’t have an ample amount of time to think about this because he was soon shocked to see Phoenix race past him. He was startled and even jumped a little after she passed. Jasper didn’t catch sight of her face, but everything about this seemed to point to the fact that she was distraught. She kept running, and Jasper could barely keep sight of her. She was at least forty meters or more away from him by the time he thought he saw her stop.

He also thought that he saw Shi’ran exiting the infirmary with Shar close by him, but his thoughts were muddled with concern for Phoenix. Without hesitating to wonder if he was doing the right thing, Jasper immediately began to walk quickly in the direction in which Phoenix had run. The lights in the area had allowed him to see most of the area she had run into, and after walking for a few seconds he was almost certain that he saw her. It was only after he caught sight of her that he wondered if he was doing the right thing by coming after her.

This apprehension caused him to approach cautiously, not wanting to startle her. The fact that he was unsure what had upset her only increased his apprehension at advancing. It seemed more apropos to speak to her without crowding her space and coming closer at the moment.

“Phoenix? Is everything okay?” Something was clearly wrong, and both Phoenix and Shi’ran had been evidently disconcerted by the goings-on in the infirmary. Perhaps Jasper’s curiosity was increasing his ignorance, or perhaps Shar’s calm composure was keeping him from worrying, but now he was wondering if he should be more concerned. His focus, however, remained on Phoenix, and he could swear that he saw tears on her face, which made it all the more difficult not to advance closer right away.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for lack of response, have had net issues. Hoping it lasts! @sunnyside @Light Buster

IC: Sam took a huge deep breathe, he was glad it was over, even at the expense of one of the students here. Slowly he looked over at the male and smiled. "My name is Samsilus, you may call me Sam. In portions of the ruins we were to explore had a machine that was destroyed, that is where the crystals came from. As for the other pieces-" He looked over at the Bushido "-it came from the exploration of my snake and one of them or all of them." He shrugged. "Unsure."

Strolling over to his snake, he knelt down to pick it up but it slid around the girls feet, looking up. "Seems he has made a friend in you." His eyes look up into hers and he flicked his tongue out, then back in, that smell was still in the air.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Another bit about the empathy is that is provides something of an excuse (if not an obligation) for me to expand a bit more on the thoughts and such of NPCs. Presuming that's still a thing this group likes.

IC:

Nobody says anything as Shi'ran leaves the infirmary, actually they're holding their breath as he goes.

Shar breaths a sigh of relief once he's can tell the group is clear of the infirmary and still together. He thinks to himself "I appreciate learning new things as much as anyone, but there's a difference between that and sticking your nose into trouble. Still, if it was me I'd want to know at least something..."

Shar eyes the large Therian as he gets within earshot of Jasper and Phoenix, and decides to start speaking.

"The fellows in the armor are called "Michaels". That isn't the name of the person inside. Part of the point of all that bulky full coverage armor is that people can't tell who is inside, you can't even be very sure of their physique. Sometimes they're actually women. Not all the Celestial cities do the "Michael" thing, but most have something with the same sort of flavor. The idea, I think, being that the general populace doesn't really know who it is and any violence is associated with the armor, the people inside can return to society and put any bad experiences behind them.

Personally I think it's a horrible use of resources. I'm given to understand it takes something like a dozen people to maintain all the enchantments that make the armor, weapons, and wings function as they do. Others may put enchantments on the people inside. And Michaels almost always want to function near another group of Celestials in communion with them to further enhance them.

And oh sure, you've then got an airborne combat monster, but you've had to dedicate so much personnel to them AND they're usually slow to deploy waiting for their supporting Celestials. The resulting security is notoriously porous compared to just training all those people to be proper guards, it's even worse if they're held in reserve "for emergencies" instead of patrolling.

Personally I think it tempts people to act against the Celestials, and then, for all their inability to stomach violence, they get forced into it.

That's my observation anyway. "

As he goes into lecture mode, Shar seems to be calming himself down. However he gradually realizes that their seems to be something wrong with FeFe. He was about to say something, but it seemed Jasper was already involved, and perhaps it would be better to just observe how that plays out.

------------------------

@ELR and @Light Buster

Outside, teachers continue to try and call all the students together. The Magitek female emits something between a yelp and a squeal as the snake takes an interest in her. She smiles at it and says

"My name is Kershaw Neighton! I'd love to show your snake. " She stops as if thinking of something "And you Sam, my laboratory back in our tower. I think I've got some food. Maybe we can check in with the teachers and head over?"

For his part the guy is still fixated much more on the parts than names. "So these came from within your building? Could someone show me? Do you think the other buildings have such things and we just missed ours? Do you think it did anything or was just a jumble of parts to find?" He eyes Sam but also the Bushi as he speaks.

Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

OOC: sorry for the late reply, was busy with school and training.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After Gertrude bit the final piece of frosting, Alcazar stood up and put his hand on his belly since he started to feel nauseous because of all the cake. He then answered Hugh's question: 'Yes I am a student here, I only just arrived tho.' he said, 'I recieved a letter of invitation, don't know why they chose me specifically but some mailbot just gave it to me one day.'
    He then handed the letter to Hugh.

Gertrude was still being pushy so Alcazar tried to stop her from continuing, but even tho she was quite meagre, she was stronger than Alcazar had expected. Just as she stood up Alcazar felt even worse than before and realized he had to puke. He covered his mouth with his hand and started running to a nearby tree: 'Excuse me!'

When he reached the tree he started puking 'rainbows' for a while: 'I guess the cake really was too much.' he said while laughing. Alcazar then walked back towards Hugh, Gertrude and the skeleton-thing, but then fell midway. The cake really got him.
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Phoenix could feel Jasper coming towards her. She promptly wiped her tears away as well as she could before turning to him.

"I'm fine. Sorry about making you worry." She smiled a little. Somehow, he relaxed her. She once again was able to regain control over her empathetic abilities. "Wanderlusters are just a little more... sensitive than others. We don't do well in enclosed spaces where there is so much commotion going on. That was actually the first time I've been in an infirmary like that. Usually, I find more herbal ways to heal but that usually takes a little longer."

Shar and Shi'ran seemed to be making their way over. Shar's explanation of what was going on inside of the infirmary walls, as well as his amusing rant, helped to ease her a little more, even if he was somewhat disregarding their practicality. The more he spoke, the more she felt him level out. It seemed everyone was a little riled up from that encounter.

She was grateful that she had met people who were willing to take the time to escort her to the infirmary. The thought in itself cheered her up immensely. Even Shi’ran was sticking around. She did feel as sort of agitated feeling from him but he was there nonetheless, even if it wasn’t entirely for her sake.

Fefe smiled at Shar, “Well, regardless of who they are and what they do, I’m certain the Celestials have the best intentions.” She ran her hands through her fiery locks, puling them back, then rested her fingers on the back of her neck.

“So! What now?”

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ThatOneBelgianGuy

OOC: I'd been writing more for Juggernauts higher value ability, but your character also has an Empathy ability.

IC:

At first Gertrude seems disappointed about Alcazar moving off, feeling a bit abandoned or rejected, however she seems to feel better when he provides a good reason by throwing up. This also seems to shake her a bit out of the weird trancelike state she'd been in. Now she's suddenly feeling self conscious, and she wraps herself up in her blanket. But at least she looks more here, physically.

Other Netherkin and undead start heading off in different directions, most back to the tower. Some Netherkin some distance away get back into digging a hole into the ground. Actually they give off a weird feeling to Alcazar so maybe they aren't Netherkin or living things. In any case they aren't the center of attention anymore. With Juggernaut and the techmages and Celestials gone, it's just Alcazar, Gertrude, her dressy skeletal friend, and Hugh.

For his part Hugh seems to be quite enjoying all of this. He walks over to Alcazar and pats him on the back, as if trying to be helpful or sympathetic about Alcazar being sick. But with a smile he asks. "So, what about your thing? Spying on ladies maybe? Hmmm?"

OOC: I'm not sure how soon Luka might be available, but if you play your instrument or something it might provide a reason for her character to come across you.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

@Cross Avantgarde @Ranshiin @~Shobu~
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Shobu~ View Post

“So! What now?”
    Shar surprises himself by quickly butting in as soon as Phoenix finishes asking her question. "I think we should get home, get some rest, and head off in the morning."

He then pauses and eyes the group. He thinks to himself "Fefe seems like she could get along, but an inquisitive tech mage and a troublemaking dragon..."

Shar continues "Though you're all more than welcome to spend the night back in Sefton's residence, especially if you haven't exactly sorted out arrangments in your own tower."

He gives Shi'ran in particular a glance, though being careful not to stare. "Or perhaps we could head out now and you should sleep during the flight?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-08-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once Shi’ran had left the infirmary (and purportedly stopped terrorising the nurses there) the Therian stooped forwards to a slight slouch in agitation and, despite being in the process of carrying his Hoverboard under one arm, succeeded in stuffing both hands into pockets on his dustcoat. He didn’t say anything more about the infirmary and it seemed he had assumed he wasn’t going to figure out what the hell had been going on until Shar just spoke up out of thin-air during their return to Phoenix and Jasper, and told him what-… well, who, the strange-suited people had been.

… Michaels. Michaels? The heck-sort-of-a-name was that for what was essentially an airborne combat monster? Shar could see on Shi’ran’s face that the Therian was terribly, terribly baffled by the ridiculous name … and it was only a matter of time before some semblance of retort was given;

”… So that’s what they’re called? The hell sort of a ridiculous name is that? I always thought they were called Death Angels or something … Well, that’s what Mao always called them … not that we ever saw any.

Shi’ran looked away for a moment with a frown; Shar didn’t know what sort of a city he had been living in. Not a Celestial city, evidently, but it didn’t matter.

”… Celestials are frickin’ weird.” He then added on, with a grumble. ”If a winged guard that can’t act by itself is their idea of a guard-force then no wonder …”

The dragon-Therian said no more to the strange Dog, because by then they’d gotten to where Jasper and Phoenix were; though he wondered why the girl had darted out the infirmary like she had, he didn’t have the authority to query it nor the time, so he fell silent and watched whilst apologies unfolded and some sort of consensus about what to do unfolded. It wasn’t until Shar suggested that they all could either go back to Sefton’s Tower or simply head to the airship there-and-then and sleep overnight.

…… He was keen-eyed, so he didn’t miss Shar giving him a glance then … almost deliberately so. Was it a glare? Was it suggesting something, like he’d be problematic for going to Sefton’s place or straight to the airship? He frowned … he thought there-and-then about giving the hell up with the three of ‘em and leaving because of the audacity … but then with a heavily-drawn sigh (and one that sounded very reptilian … think a low, quiet, crocodile’s snarl) he made his mind up in perhaps a more appropriate way before the temptation to drop his ‘board to the path and dart off on it overpowered him;

”… Right now, Dog, I don’t care.” He answered, ”I just want to go somewhere warm, and sleep … if Jasper wants to go to Sefton’s room and stay there overnight, I’ll do that. If you all think we should go to the airship right now then I’ll go with that instead … basically, I owe the Magitek, so it’s up to him.”

(( Note again – for the end-response to this I flipped a coin; initially I had decided that Shi’ran was frustrated enough with Shar’s interventions and the infirmary incident that he was just straight-up sick of the interaction and wanted to go back to his Tower. However, I had also remembered that Shi’ran had also taken interest in Jasper’s idea of a machine, and owed the kid for repairing his Hoverboard, and I couldn’t decide in the end whether to have him leave (and probably cause a time-skip) or have him unwillingly stay for the moment.

In the end, the coin flip denoted I go with my latter and have Shi’ran try and stick with Jasper. Whether he does or not is up to everyone else in the end. ))

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

OOC: @sunnyside @~Shobu~
    @Ranshiin : Makes sense to me. Also, I did note the reference to Mao, but Jasper won't ask about it right now as the airship talk got his attention. Anyway, he's ever inquisitive, so the question will probably arise soon.

Jasper was relieved to hear that Phoenix was okay, and his smile was reassurance that he believed her when she said she was fine. It made sense, really. Wanderlusters, from the very cursory info he’d heard about them that was undoubtedly full of Magitek stereotypes, loved to roam free. Enclosed spaces would surely not be a sought after or desired location for a Wanderluster, especially if things were hectic there. Jasper could have kicked himself for not figuring that out on his own. It seemed so obvious now. What he did not know, however, was that Wanderlusters were so sensitive. Phoenix had seemed to pick up on the chaos in the infirmary, but now Jasper was thinking that she was instead, perhaps, picking up on the feelings inside the infirmary itself, hence her remark on sensitivity. It wasn’t the best time to ask, so he kept his peace and smiled at her assurance that she was okay.

“I’m so glad you’re okay! You know, I think you’re tougher than me, and I’ve had parts heavier than you fall on my feet. Always happens on the days you don’t wear steel-toed boots and shin bracers.”

Shar suggested that it was time to get some rest, and proposed staying at Sefton’s residence to that effect. Jasper was already intrigued by what he had heard of Sefton from Shar and Shi’ran, and he was excited about the prospect of staying there, especially now that his mind was at east about Phoenix. He was caught off guard by Shi’ran’s insistence that Jasper choose where they go, but not as surprised as he was to learn that Shi’ran saw himself indebted to Jasper. Despite this surprise, the mention of an airship had caught Jasper’s attention the most. With an effort he stifled the urge to talk about the airship, and dealt with the business of Shi’ran’s supposed indebtedness to him.

“Owe me? Not at all, Shi’ran. It was quick, easy, and, what’s more, it would be expected out of me back home. In fact, it’s rude to deny a quick fix. So, I don’t want you to feel as if you owe me at all and I don’t think I should have the final say in where we’re going, but…I cast my vote for Sefton’s place. I want to see the airship badly, but I may miss the chance to learn more about Sefton, and from what you and Shar have said about him, I’d hate to miss that chance.”

He almost confused himself. He was actually turning down the quick route to seeing an airship. It had to be his curiosity concerning the personage of Sefton. It had to be.

21. Likes sunnyside liked this post
    Senior Member Black-Cat0001 is on a distinguished road Black-Cat0001's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OPG ECHO WOLF

Juggernaut rushed as fast as shi could to the field sliding in the dirt as shi came in trying to stop. "Whats the situation here?!" looking towards the teachers who were talking in a group huddle.
    Last edited by Black-Cat0001; 05-10-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Cross Avantgarde @Ranshiin @~Shobu~

Shar's starts walking in the direction of the Pactmaker tower and says "Well, the airship is moored at the Pactmaker tower, all those spikes on the tower aren't to make it look scary, they're there so that people can have individual access to airborn modes of transportation. Sharing was felt to be too complicated. So it's the same direction in any case." His mood seemed to continue to improve, both because things seemed to be going in his direction, but, well, as much as he loved to observe he also liked to lecture and, he reflected, it was hard to get too many words in edgewise with Sefton around.

"Oh, right," he thought "Jasper asked about that."

He then gives a glance to Jasper and says "Again I'm afraid Sefton is indisposed at the moment. I'm hopeful and optimistic about his coming out of his current condition, but based on past episodes it will take a while. Although I could show you around his collection briefly."

He then looks back at Phoenix before continuing on, realizing he hadn't said much to her. The thinks a moment and somewhat awkwardly says "I hope you're alright FeFe. I do hope you're still up for accompanying us. Since we're meeting a Wanderlust group I think having you along might make things go much more smoothly. Perhaps you could even do much of the talking with them."

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside @Light Buster
    Sam smiles towards the male. "Well, the building did not have any until the top but..." Looking at his snake friend, it touche the girls ankle gently. "We did not search the full building. Did this one not have any here at all?" That was hard for Sam to believe.

It seemed to enjoy Kershaw very much. Did it forget our mission?

As the teachers called, some of them were entering buildings from the look outside the window. "How about we talk about it while we get down there before the teachers drag us out of here by our ears." Sam felt relieved to say that, he'd get out of whatever this taste was.

Slowly, they trudged away from the encampment. Skyla kept her eyes low, many steps behind them all. As her punishment she was to carry the rest of Skimro's equipment.

Leopold was upset over having to leave so soon, Sone was trying to cheer him up.

Hanze, on the other hand, was farther ahead of all of them and was fuming.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

@ELR @sunnyside

(Hiro) "Good idea."
    (Mizuki) "Was that machine part of our assignment?"
    (Mami) "Doubtful, we should be on our guard just to be sure though."

Mami shifted her gaze at the disabled machine and still wondered if this was set up on purpose or if there was someone pulling the strings from else where.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ELR and @Light Buster

The young man eyes the pieces and picks them up, starting to shove them into the numerous and volumous pockets of his long coat. He appears mostly lost in thought. "We didn't find one...but that doesn't mean that there isn't one. I think I'd like to look, if you could tell someone at the check in or whatever that I'm fine."

The woman beams at the snake. "OK. Then maybe we could all head over to my little lab in the magitech tower? Ummmm. I know it's getting late. I don't know the rules, but nobody really checks up on things in the different labs. That'd be rude and danerous. So it's probably fine if you have a sleep over."

---------------

@Black-Cat0001

OOC: I guess nothing from scourge either. Lets keep you moving.

IC:

A guy, probably celestial by the robes, turns to Juggernaut and seems very close to tearing up. A bit of dampness on his face makes it look like perhaps he already had.

"Oh it was horrible! The tech mages said everything was fine, just fine! Students being knocked unconscious and captured and stuck to walls and under fake rocks and things. Fine! And then one of them attacked the walker, like everyone expected them too, but the student managed to break it, like they should have expected someone to, and it fell on him.

We tried everything we could here, but I don't know if he'll make it! "

A tech mage standing next to him seems perturbed by how the Celestial phrased that but decideds to let it slide, simply saying "We've sent him to the medical center in the administrative building, I'm sure they'll do everything they can for him. We've got a lot of talent in the school."

Another tech mage asks "Why didn't we send him to the central campus infirmary? That would be closer." The first replies "The Celestial that contacted them said they were busy or something. "

Professors and students are gathering together near the base of the grandstands. There was a lot of staff present for this event, but they seem pretty busy carrying students, some unconscious, some covered in a green goo that seems to stick to everything out to a grassy area where others are removing the goo or using a bit of magic to wake the students up. More students are slowly coming out of the structures.

There are still a number of staff talking amongst each other near Juggernaut, discussing whether they ought to do "something" or just dismiss the students because it is getting very late.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-27-2015 at 10:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information