AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: E3 2013 Discussion

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: E3 2013 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Lol Xbox One is the new Dreamcast but worse.
    I liked the dreamcast....it died because everyone could pirate their games for free

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I liked the dreamcast....it died because everyone could pirate their games for free
    Yeah but the Dreamcast was madcool but "wut?" to the bolded? Isn't that the whole point of pirating, cause it's free? I don't know people payed for piracy. lol (Unless you don't know how to pirate but still..)

You don't need to tell me, I know why it failed and lol it was waaaaaaaaay more than that. (No DVD Support, the PS2, no Online (like the PS2), lack of funds, Sega in debt etc) Not saying the Xbox one will fall for the same reasons but these are practices that are bothering a lot of the core gamers. It may not bother some people but if 70%+ of the internet is raging on it, they gotta do something.

Just watch the Killer Instinct video.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Junior Member TRACEUR237 is on a distinguished road TRACEUR237's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: traceur237

im a fan of both consoles but what really got me was kingdom hearts 3

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, the Dreamcast. My cousin had one ... along with a CD that would let you run pirated games on it. I think the only game he owned legitimately was Chu Chu Rocket ... was fun playing that with a keyboard.

But, yeah. I'm sorry, but Microsoft look like they've dug a hole they can't get out of. Much as I don't want to switch gaming platforms this winter, it looks like I will unless something magical happens. There's just nothing on it that interests me enough. I don't particularly care about the DRM thing, but I don't want to buy it just so I can play Trials and watch TV. if I want to play Trials or watch TV, I use my computer.

... Also, pretty sure PS4 will have a Wipeout game, won't it? Every Playstation has a Wipeout game at some point. Kinda reminds me, I still haven't gotten around to playing Wipeout HD on PS3.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yeah but the Dreamcast was madcool but "wut?" to the bolded? Isn't that the whole point of pirating, cause it's free? I don't know people payed for piracy. lol (Unless you don't know how to pirate but still..)

You don't need to tell me, I know why it failed and lol it was waaaaaaaaay more than that. (No DVD Support, the PS2, no Online (like the PS2), lack of funds, Sega in debt etc) Not saying the Xbox one will fall for the same reasons but these are practices that are bothering a lot of the core gamers. I know what I'

Just watch the Killer Instinct video.
    You know what I meant =p

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what I meant =p
    Haha, yeah. xD

But I don't want the Xbox do to bad, I want it to do good but they REALLY need to stop making mistakes that pisses people off. That Free-to-play stuff is something I'll never approve, maybe in an MMO but never in a fighter.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Ah, the Dreamcast. My cousin had one ... along with a CD that would let you run pirated games on it. I think the only game he owned legitimately was Chu Chu Rocket ... was fun playing that with a keyboard.

But, yeah. I'm sorry, but Microsoft look like they've dug a hole they can't get out of. Much as I don't want to switch gaming platforms this winter, it looks like I will unless something magical happens. There's just nothing on it that interests me enough. I don't particularly care about the DRM thing, but I don't want to buy it just so I can play Trials and watch TV. if I want to play Trials or watch TV, I use my computer.

... Also, pretty sure PS4 will have a Wipeout game, won't it? Every Playstation has a Wipeout game at some point. Kinda reminds me, I still haven't gotten around to playing Wipeout HD on PS3.
    I buy my games new but I also trade in games with friend (borrow not forever) and the process do it it's stupid. A simple concept shouldn't be something I have to jump 100000 hoops to get it done.

In a way, it's like back when the PS3 had BC....Some people bought it but it still failed but in this case it's a worse scenario since it bothers people more.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I liked the MS conference. I really liked the games they showed. I was almost convinced I could tolerate that crazy DRM.... until I saw that price point. $499 >.>

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

All Nintendo needed to do to win me over to the WiiU is announced SSB with Megaman in it, Villager was also nice but I wanted Megaman in it since I played the original SSB. Unless Playstation announces a new Battle Royale with more characters (how come Infamous and GoW get two characters) from the same franchise along with Spyro and Crash.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

From my understanding the PS4 will have 3 different prices [depending on storage, etc] ranging from $399 to $599. Not sure if this is confirmed or not.

BUT DAT NINTENDO. CAT MARIO, NYAN NYAN NYAN

I love how they kept the powers from SMB2 with Peach, Luigi and Toad.

Ive also never relaly been a big fan of Mario Kart, but Im picking up 8. Looks amazing.

Then theres MEGAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA N YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Im sad Fatal Frame didnt show up in the 3rd party list, but Im still holding on to the rumor

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im already seeing meltdowns around the internet

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im already seeing meltdowns around the internet
    Well, good for X1 people. It's obvious that MS likes to throw money at these developers with this. xD

In a way, they are like the rich boy who can't make friends that pays people to follow them on Instagram.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Junior Member TRACEUR237 is on a distinguished road TRACEUR237's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 12:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: traceur237

now i have to buy an xbox since they decided to make kingdom hearts 3 for the xbox

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm digging it.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nintendo is being suuuuuuuuper secretive about what information they do or do not give out.

Hinted-
    More SSB characters
    More 3rd party games like CoD coming to the Wii U
    Several Zelda titles [though Miyamoto -confirmed- there will be a Zelda Wii U but thats all he said about it]

And Im sure Reggie is about to hint at more now

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH DRM

http://kotaku.com/third-party-publis...game-512643240

The PS4 will not enforce DRM, true. However, theyre leaving it up to the 3rd parties if they want it or not. Meaning- some games you wont be able to share/buy used. So not even PS4 is free of DRM.

But Wii U is~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nintendo is being suuuuuuuuper secretive about what information they do or do not give out.

Hinted-
    More SSB characters
    More 3rd party games like CoD coming to the Wii U
    Several Zelda titles [though Miyamoto -confirmed- there will be a Zelda Wii U but thats all he said about it]

And Im sure Reggie is about to hint at more now

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH DRM

http://kotaku.com/third-party-publis...game-512643240

The PS4 will not enforce DRM, true. However, theyre leaving it up to the 3rd parties if they want it or not. Meaning- some games you wont be able to share/buy used. So not even PS4 is free of DRM.

But Wii U is~
    The PS4 is DRM Free.

That's like saying the Xbox is not region-locked just because some developers decide to make their games region-free, the game is region-free, not the Xbox. If a game is gonna be not gonna be DRM-free then the Publisher is gonna get the hit, not Sony.
    Just like Persona 4 Arena was region-lock, that was Atlus' call, not Sony's. You can't trash on Sony because of Atlus choice. Nice try though. PS3 is still region-free (or in terms of PS3 games, is region free).

Besides, THQ went bankrupt and screw EA published games (except the few good ones that people will get new). WB games like Mortal Kombat and Injustice are decent, but I doubt they will put a stupid DRM....Probably stick with online passes with is fin.

Online Passes are fine.

EDIT: From the comments, it's gonna be online passes. (Same as PS3's)

Not a problem.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

The PS4 is DRM Free.

That's like saying the Xbox is not region-locked just because some developers decide to make their games region-free, the game is region-free, not the Xbox. If a game is gonna be not gonna be DRM-free then the Publisher is gonna get the hit, not Sony.
    Just like Persona 4 Arena was region-lock, that was Atlus' call, not Sony's. You can't [size]s[/size]hit on Sony because of Atlus choice. Nice try though.

Besides, THQ went bankrupt and screw EA published games (except the few good ones that people will get new). WB games like Mortal Kombat and Injustice are decent, but I doubt they will put a stupid DRM....Probably stick with online passes with is fin.

Online Passes are fine.
    No, but instead of saying "No, you cant have DRM" like Nintendo did, they decided to leave it up to the publishers. Seems a little like a cop-out really. "We dont know which way to go with DRM.....SO WE WONT DECIDE! YAY US!"

But its interesting how the three will be very different in terms of DRM

Nintendo- No
    Sony- Maybe
    Microsoft- Yes

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, but instead of saying "No, you cant have DRM" like Nintendo did, they decided to leave it up to the publishers. Seems a little like a cop-out really. "We dont know which way to go with DRM.....SO WE WONT DECIDE! YAY US!"

But its interesting how the three will be very different in terms of DRM

Nintendo- No
    Sony- Maybe
    Microsoft- Yes
    Sony will make their first party games DRM-free though.

So it's more like

Nintendo- No
    Sony- Up to the Developer
    Microsoft- Mandatory

And as I said in my edit, it's most likely gonna be online passes. Which the WiiU has as well I think? Pretty sure you gotta put an online pass to play online right?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Sony will make their first party games DRM-free though.

So it's more like

Nintendo- No
    Sony- Up to the Developer
    Microsoft- Mandatory

And as I said in my edit, it's most likely gonna be online passes. Which the WiiU has as well I think? Pretty sure you gotta put an online pass to play online right?
    Not that Im aware of. I think you just have to share your Wii U code like with the Wii

Edit- derp, thats for friends.

I havent played any of my games online yet, so let me look into that first~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wii Fit Trainer is going to be my main. Hopefully they include more novelty-esque characters, I love those.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Im going XB1. Im a fan of the titles MS has. Ive always preferred playing shooters on Xbox over the other consoles.

Im not sure that I understand all the hatred for the XB1 non gaming capabilities. Whats wrong with a device that is capable of doing more than the previous device? It can do everything the old console does and then some new things. The new media related features will not inhibit games from being inserted and played on the console. If youre not into TV, sports, skype whatever you dont have to cry because the XB1 allows people to utilize those aspects of the console.

I do understand not being a fan of the kinect. I got a kinect when I bought my Starwars Xbox 360 and have never used it for anything. The kinect game is still in the wrap. Like a poster above said this is me shrugging off that aspect of the XB1. I dont like kinect but since its an included feature I care even less. Maybe it will be better than im imagining.

Have to be online? Dont care about that either. Only time my internet isnt on is when the power is out. Since there are no battery operated consoles I fail to see how thats an issue.

Im interested to see the evolution of these consoles as well. Launching with awesome titles is a plus but whats more important it which console sets itself up for future success.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not that Im aware of. I think you just have to share your Wii U code like with the Wii

Edit- derp, thats for friends.

I havent played any of my games online yet, so let me look into that first~
    I don't think WiiU will have online passes because THQ went bankrupt and EA refuses to make games for the WiiU.

Cause of that, I guess you win.

But then again, since it's only EA pulling this BS right now, I guess it doesn't affect the PS4 much either.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Im going XB1. Im a fan of the titles MS has. Ive always preferred playing shooters on Xbox over the other consoles.

Im not sure that I understand all the hatred for the XB1 non gaming capabilities. Whats wrong with a device that is capable of doing more than the previous device? It can do everything the old console does and then some new things. The new media related features will not inhibit games from being inserted and played on the console. If youre not into TV, sports, skype whatever you dont have to cry because the XB1 allows people to utilize those aspects of the console.

I do understand not being a fan of the kinect. I got a kinect when I bought my Starwars Xbox 360 and have never used it for anything. The kinect game is still in the wrap. Like a poster above said this is me shrugging off that aspect of the XB1. I dont like kinect but since its an included feature I care even less. Maybe it will be better than im imagining.

Have to be online? Dont care about that either. Only time my internet isnt on is when the power is out. Since there are no battery operated consoles I fail to see how thats an issue.

Im interested to see the evolution of these consoles as well. Launching with awesome titles is a plus but whats more important it which console sets itself up for future success.
    Guess you haven't heard about the DRM?

DRM it's always a problem tbh...whether it bothers people or not.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post

I like this. Gaming is evolving, always will. What confuses me is the fact that people are saying that the PS4 is cheaper, so it will be better. The 360 was cheaper and a red ring of death train wreck.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

While I understand DRM is a concern its not like DRM is new. DRM has been around the whole time. Its only getting more difficult for the modders pirates and thieves.

The inability to play 360 games will be a nuisance no doubt there. Granted it wont be often Ill want to play old games but now and then I do feel nostalgic and pine for games of old (still holding out they will remake Halo 2).

The fact my XBL account wont be able to play games I DL on 360 is completely bizzarre, some kind of emulator would be easy to add to the XB1 hardware and I cant for the life of me figure out why they wouldnt want to add a consumer friendly feature like that.

I agree with you @Kaitou+ the DRM on XB1 is the biggest concern for consumers.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anime Forum View Post
    I like this. Gaming is evolving, always will. What confuses me is the fact that people are saying that the PS4 is cheaper, so it will be better. The 360 was cheaper and a red ring of death train wreck.
    No one cares the media stuff, in the sense that it's not a big issue since the Xbox is already doing it anyways. But at the same time, it's useless stuff. That's what PC and Tablets are for...but they aren't really bothering people aside from the focus they are putting on it instead of GAMING.

There's nothing evolutionary about something that tablets and PCs can already do. Focus on gaming, please. (Which arguably, Skype is the only useful thing),

That has nothing to do with it, lol.

The Fat PS3s had YLOD so I don't see your point.

The PS4 is better because it offers more goodies and less BS for the cheaper price.

@GuiltySpark

DRM needs to stay on PC and only on PC.

You don't seem to know how Xbox's used game DRM works though then.

And you have to jump through 231231231 hoops just to play the a game in another console, while on the PS3, for most of the it time all you have to do is hand your friend the game.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 06-11-2013 at 07:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information