AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Sorry I haven't replied in a while, and I'm totally fine with limiting Rima's ability to control liquid substances

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Accepted by @Ms Harley Quinn :

Name: Loheian

Age: Unknown, imprisoned 50 years ago. Appears to be in his late 20s.

Sex: Male

Race: Archangel

Appearance: A very tall and slim (but sturdy) build, although he weighs much less than his size would suggest. He has dark skin and hair, which are contrasted by his bright golden eyes. His flawless white wings (with a maximum span of 20 feet) are usually invisible to humans, but are exposed when he is flying or when he is injected with the Freeze Serum.

Height: 6' 04"
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Skin color: Tan
    Hair: Black, curly, shoulder-length
    Eyes: Gold

Abilities:

1: Although Loheian despises causing physical harm, he will always protect others in need. He can summon blue lightning, and may use it as a long-range projectile weapon or even as a shield. When forced into close combat, he can compress the lightning into the shape of a sword, the length of which he can control at will (12 inches to 6 feet). This "sword" is weightless, regardless of it's size, and cannot be touched or held by anyone other than Loheian, considering it is made entirely of lightning.

2: His senses are remarkably better than a humans. He can see through pitch black darkness and in exceedingly bright light without being blinded. He has the vision of a bird of prey, allowing him to see minor details from great distances away. He can also hear very low and high pitched sounds that would usually go unnoticed by other creatures. Loheian has a special "sixth sense", which allows him to see into someone's soul. He can't read their mind or their memories, but he can learn how pure or evil any creature is by making direct eye contact with them.

3: As an archangel, Loheian may create a "contract" with any humanoid, and thereby connecting their soul to his. No matter how far away the two may be, they may communicate with each other telepathically. He will always know when the person is in danger, and may appear by their side in order to protect them. If the one he is protecting is wounded, Loheian will be hurt instead. If the person would be killed, Loheian will sacrifice his own life to save theirs. The contract can be broken at any time, and can only apply to one humanoid at once.

Personality: Upon first glance, Loheian's majestic features can make him appear very intimidating. However he is an optimistic and friendly person, albeit he is usually very quiet and composed. He rarely shows any major emotions such as anger or fear. For the most part, he only speaks when spoken to, and is always willing to listen to everyone's thoughts and opinions. He has great faith in the human race, even though he has witnessed plenty of the chaos and havoc that they are capable of. Despite this, he is wary to form lasting relationships with them, which is why he generally keeps an aloof demeanor. He has lived through countless years of watching close ones die. If he becomes concerned with someone, he generally keeps his distance, so as to not become too attached to them. He seems to always be thinking, although no one can tell of what.

Biography: Most of Loheian's history is shrouded in mystery and tragedy. He doesn't recall ever being a child or a teenager, and although he doesn't exactly understand humans, he believes that there is some goodness in everyone.
    He learned of the Freeze Asylum when it was first founded, but disregarded the threat. He has always been more intrigued with humans than supernatural creatures, and so he rarely came into direct confrontation with beings from other planes, therefore giving him little reason to reveal his true form as an angel.

However, even though Loheian has the general appearance of a human, his features do not change. This caused a bit of a stir within the small communities in which he once lived, for even though the other humans would age and grow old, Loheian never seemed to be a day over 27, and so he would have to travel across borders and even continents to keep the secret of his immortality away from the prying eyes and ears of the agents of the Freeze Asylum.

50 years ago, when Loheian was wandering around the secluded bamboo forests of China, he came across a child lying in a clearing. Curious and concerned, he approached the child, a young girl around the age of 12, and discovered that she was upon the brink of death; her breathing was shallow and her heartbeat was faint. Out of worry for the poor girl, he quickly lifted her in his arms and revealed his wings, in hopes that he could fly to a nearby doctor. He did this without thinking of the consequences, and before his feet even left the mossy ground, there was a nearby shout of surprise, and suddenly Loheian was trapped in a steel wired net, pinned to the forest floor. As he fought to free himself, someone stepped towards him and shot him just above the heart with a dart filled with a serum that sent his entire body writhing with agony. It was so hot that it froze him, yet so cold that it burned him. Within moments, the large dosage of the serum made him lose consciousness.

For 50 years, he has wondered how the Asylum had known he was in that bamboo forest. Even more so, he wonders what happened to the girl that he had lost his freedom for. ...He hoped that she had lived... somehow.

I'll most likely be adding other characters within the next week or so; we'll see how things start off, for now.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Name: Morgan Gray
    Sex: female
    Race: humanoid/unknown

Appearance: pink curly hair, pink eyes and ivory skin. always wearing doctors outfit ....
    Abilities: nails can grow into claws; hair can moves and change into spears; healing

Biography:
    Morgan Gray appeared from nowhere and started to made research on human being .. she killed for science about 1 thousands of humans, until being caught.
    Personality:
    Despite being a mass murderer, she is cute looking, an air head and she doesn't pay attention to creatures she doesn't have any interest in (animal mostly). otherwise she is nice and kind hearted with anyone she meets, and will always try to open you up -using her sharp as razor hair- to see how you "work".

Other:

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

@Morgane accepted. You and all other unkown humanoids will be in the unknown wing. RPG thread will be up in about five minutes ^-

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

5. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Let's get this started, I've been waiting. My massive TL;DR character is ready. *flexes*

7. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I decided I want a second Character to make things more interesting

Name: Natsuki Sato
    Sex: female
    Race:
    Kitsune
    Appearance: Also very small chest
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kyuubi_no_Kitsune_by_raerae.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	56794
    Abilities: foxfire, transformation, invisiblity

Biography: A phenomenon and a star once in Japan, Natsuki was confined and captured for being unnatural. she hates being alone and looks forward to escaping her prison.

Personality: flirty, funny and loyal

Other: fox ears and fox tail

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    Abilities: foxfire, transformation, invisiblity
    Her transformation ability only applies for shapeshifting from a humanoid shape to a fox, yes? I'm assuming no other forms are involved. If so, PM the list of the forms you'd like to either @Ms Harley Quinn or I.

Also note that for now you'll only be able to RP as one character. You can add another once the first has escaped the Asylum.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Her transformation ability only applies for shapeshifting from a humanoid shape to a fox, yes? I'm assuming no other forms are involved. If so, PM the list of the forms you'd like to either @Ms Harley Quinn or I.

Also note that for now you'll only be able to RP as one character. You can add another once the first has escaped the Asylum.
    yes, she can only transform to a fox and i'll play as Natsuki instead of Zertai

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    yes, she can only transform to a fox and i'll play as Natsuki instead of Zertai
    Alright, Natsuki is accepted. ^^ She will be in the Animalistic Wing, and her limiting brace will restrict her to her human form for the time being.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Wow. This RP has exploded. Hope it is not to late to join up.
    Read your story version, enjoyed it a lot.

Name:
    Jace Victor Burns

Imprisoned: Since it first opened.

Sex:
    Male

Race:
    ???

Appearance:
    Suit:
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...illy-crumb.jpg
    He is completely sealed inside a suit looking like this but with a sealed gas mask on as well. The mask has two thick lenses for him to see through and a double filter, one next to the other. Only one filter is connected and working at any one time, but this means when one needs changed they can switch to the other and make sure everything is filtered. His eyes can be made out even through the lenses. They give off a feint glow.
    Normal:
    http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/WaterproofFade-Proof/Green/armande.jpg
    Without his suit on his looks like a young teenager with green hair and green eyes. His fingers nails are an unatural black, not pitch black, but unnatural. His skin is quite sickly, and often damp with sweat. There are strange cuts of skin. A vertical one on his bottom lip and two horizontal ones on back of his hands that can open like mouths.

Abilities:
    1. Production: Poison/Virus/Drug. Jace's main ability is that his body is always producing a powerful poison or similar substance. In fact he makes it unconsiously without meaning, even though he is capable to doing it with his own free will. He just can't stop it. The way they think it works is it is programmed, produced and then spread. So far there has been no limit to what he can make.
    When programming he can produce ones carried in different ways: airborne, touch, ingestion. They can do different things: kill, induce sleep, paralyze. They can be made to target anything: humans only, dogs, people called Richard, even as far as to say only a particular body part. He can make ones that can only survive on metal, ones that trigger after so long, and even ones that are harmless unless exposed to something in particular. He can make positive ones as well. Things that increase reaction speed or that force a body to keep working. Once programmed it is fixed. So a virus meant to hurt things on fire will stop when that thing is no longer on fire.
    Once made, it is spread normally through his breath (airborne) or sweat (contact liquid) though he can make a powder come off his skin, but only once every 12 hours as it consumes real skin to do so.
    Anything he makes affects him as well but his second power comes into affect then.

2. Immunity. Jace's blood renders him immune to any and all poisons/virus's/drugs. It is impossibly fast at adapting and never forgets what it has 'cured'. Because of this his first ability has near no affect on him, both the good and bad, but it does still leave him ill looking and weak. His blood regenerates very quickly.
    If another person consumes his blood they will be cured of any diseases and illness. They are also immune to his powers for at least 1 hour. If injected into the blood they will be immune for longer. More blood equals more time. And while it can not heal wounds it does accelerate scabs forming and increases blood production.
    Jace also has three points on his body that have become specific for producing blood. They look like cuts on his lip and hands, but can open to let blood flow out, even affecting the speed it leaves.

Biography:

Jace was a cast away living in a land fill site. He doesn't know much about his past and he knows nothing of what he is. At night he dreams of colours, nothing more. The only things he knows is that people become ill around him and that they soon leave or die. For such a young child he thought that people didn't like him or that he was cursed. He picked his food from what rotted in the landfill and he hid himself from people that worked there.

This was broken the day he got caught. He didn't know how they found him or why they were looking for him. In fact as the first person approached him, glad in a full protective suit, he reached out to them, feeling that it was the first person who might want to be his friend. This was untrue, however since injections did not work on him they lied and promised him a safe place and new friends. With blissfull innocence he followed them.

When he was taken to the asylum he was given 'good boy' clothes. To keep him and others safe. He was given his own room. So he could sleep and eat there. He was introduced to his new friends that would check him and play with him. So they could have fun together. He just had to listen to what they said and behaved. To him it was a dream come true.

He couldn't see it for what it was. A Restrait. A Cell. A Test Subject.

Years went by. They tested the limits of what he could do. Used some of the very things he produced on others. When they discovered the power of his blood they began to take stores of it. It was too useful to not. With that knowledge of what it could do they increased the tests, under the protection of his blood. And all the time Jace still thought they were his friends. He never did anything to displease them and he had little interaction with the others within the Aslyum. In fact he was almost non-existent to them.

As it is now though he has become more withdrawn. He has begun to wonder if they are his friends and what real friends might be like. What would it be like to go outside. if he wore his new clothes it would be fine. He is too kind to do anything about it but sometimes he does wonder.

Personality:
    Jace is a bit reserved and has a child like view of things. Simply he hasn't had much interaction around others, besides the researchers, and doesn't know how to act. But otherwise he is kind and if he makes a real friend, protective. His curiousity is huge and his lack of fear sometimes a bad point, but a kind heart prevents him from wanting to harm or upset others. His suit makes it difficult to talk, so he often uses the minimum amount of words. Because he has been like this for 10 years he speaks the same without his suit on.

Other:
    His limiter slows his random production down to a lot less but for safety sake he is still sealed in his suit. He can't unseal it himself, only others can.

If allowed, at the start of each post I would note if the random poison given off is dangerous. This would only be dangerous in rare situations, for the most part it will be harmless, because it is programmed to only work in space etc.

It's a lot to ask but could he be the source of the freeze syrum. His ability seem to suit it. He doesn't have to know he is.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma Accepted! You will be in the Unknown wing, in you're own cell. A SPECIAL cell. Quarantine cell to be exact. Don't worry though, my new NPC will help ya out. ;3

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

i was wondering if Shinji could be the power source for the Asylum. Seeing as his Cell HAS to be special. Just wondering cause i thought it would be interesting to say the least. Also Val in terms of Jace, how absolute is his power. For instant could he make a poison that consumes heat then renders it ineffective, or wind,earth,water, teleportation? Just wanted to ask.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro_Blaze View Post
    i was wondering if Shinji could be the power source for the Asylum. Seeing as his Cell HAS to be special. Just wondering cause i thought it would be interesting to say the least. Also Val in terms of Jace, how absolute is his power. For instant could he make a poison that consumes heat then renders it ineffective, or wind,earth,water, teleportation? Just wanted to ask.
    I like your idea! Let's do it! I never even thought of that!

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

16. Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro_Blaze View Post
    Also Val in terms of Jace, how absolute is his power. For instant could he make a poison that consumes heat then renders it ineffective, or wind,earth,water, teleportation? Just wanted to ask.
    'Ello Blaze.

Technically yes. It is absolute.

BUT. I see what your asking. I should have noted this in his power.

No he couldn't make something that would destroy heat.

First off his poisons etc can only affect living things. So only in the case that the flame was alive (because it was someone) then maybe that could happen. But he can't make stuff that say, eat rocks or increase air. If this was the case it would be impossible to contain him, since he could destroy anything. His poisons can be affected by them though, such as not working or only spreading on them, but they don't interact directly.

Second unless it is randomly produced, per his downside, he has to be aware in some way, that want he wants to affect could be real. Not really clearest way to put it. But the best example is he can't be used to make a poison that cancels shooting lightning because he wouldn't know that ability existed in the first place. In addition, since all abilities stem from different sources (religion, mutation, birth right) he can't make a blanket all version. A strange level of calculation even he doesn't fully realise goes into the production.
    This applies to his drug (positive) abilities. He has never known someone who can regenerate, so he couldn't make something that would give you those powers.
    However if he saw someone use a power, say teleport, he could then create something that prevented that from happening. It could work in a round about way. Such as things like, messing with calulations/senses.

Thirdly, as an important note in case it worried anyone else. I made his personality kinder and child like to prevent him from becoming a run away cancel you all, instant death trigger, super killing machine.

Summary:
    1. Only affect living things as per normal poison.
    2. Needs to know something is possible first. See it or believe someone he trusts who tells him.
    3. Not in his nature to be dangerous.
    4. Rules 2 and 3 do not affect his random production.

Sorry if it isn't very clear. Does that help?
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Very much so thank you very much. An interesting character as always Val. Hollow Ichigo was right about you.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I wanted to make a small note to everyone. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT alter you're characters without telling @RyuTama and I first. It makes it hard to keep up with who does who and who belongs where. Even with appearances, because that effects what wing you belong in, in some cases.

So PLEASE PM us ANY changes you want to make to you're characters, because it's unfair to add new abilities that you "magically" gained and we never knew about it.

That is all.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

20. Thanks Arrisu, RyuTama thanked for this post
    Likes Kenshiro_Blaze, Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ms Harley Quinn
    Name: Nike (goddess of victory in Greek mythology)
    Imprisoned: When America began (since she was in that country at the time)
    Sex:Female
    Race: Dragon
    Appearance:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	yuuko.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	57128 very tall like 5'11

Abilities:
    1. She can shape shift into anything she wants.
    2. She is Telepathic
    3. Can breath different types of fire like ghost fire, healing fire, ice fire, etc.
    Biography: she was born near Mt. Olympus and lived there until the end of the Greek and Roman empires then she wandered about and got caught by a very attractive but sneaky agent and hates him for it she doesn't hate his decedents just him. She knows several different languages and has partaken in many different mortal affairs. she sometimes switches her language out of boredom her current obsession is Japanese culture so she wears Kimono's and has a bag that holds all her possessions (weapons, furniture etc.). she knows all types of martial arts and other things such as cooking, painting mostly artsy stuff. But she does like war and chariot racing especially.

Personality: She is old likes to be sarcastic uses old terms from different countries and likes to teach or talk to those that know of the ancient world which she thinks was so much better than this one except for the technology. She has a high standard of honor and although does fight dirty on occasion, she doesn't go and kill someone out of spite. She can be peaceful depending on her mind set (the roman's had more war like god's and goddess) She can also be very competitive and loves the color red for victory.

Other: Likes to walk about and has a air of authority and kinda always spacing out. Wants to escape to find her siblings and other gods mostly Ares/Mars the god of war since she secretly has been in love with him for a long time
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 01-23-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu Accepted, but does she have a dragon form also?

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Harley Quinn View Post
    @The Nana Ryu Accepted, but does she have a dragon form also?

Yes, and in some mythology which is what she's based off of Dragons are super shape sifters and they can shape shift after living after awhile for like 50 yrs.(I'm just saying 50 for the heck of it) So she can shift into dragon, panther, wolf, etc. Does this put her in the Dragon Wing?
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She will indeed be in the dragon wing.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

25. Thanks The Nana Ryu thanked for this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Question should I make a Dragon character for the Dragon Wing, it seems were square out of it, or some other really scary creature. **Like Shinji isn't scary enough*

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I editted Zigfried so everyone would have a better understand of his wind/sound abilities

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information