AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which is better Anime or Manga?

Junior Member Polnareff Fanboy is on a distinguished road Polnareff Fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2017 08:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which is better Anime or Manga?

I personally think Manga is better.Manga is better because in some anime's your missing a lot from what is really happening.Manga has every detail that in the anime doesn't show.You first need a manga to make a anime so manga is pretty important.Many of my other friends prefer manga then anime.Hope you enjoyed this thread post.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Which is better Anime or Manga?

Depends on the series.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Pinkuuuu is on a distinguished road Pinkuuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2017 05:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why would either of them be better???

They exist in their own right, side by side!! Like parallel universes~ Like I like both, equally!!

4. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkuuuu View Post
    Why would either of them be better???

They exist in their own right, side by side!! Like parallel universes~ Like I like both, equally!!
    I have to agree I like both, sometimes the manga and anime go in separate directions and I like to see how both stories play out.

6. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Junior Member maggie.stine is on a distinguished road maggie.stine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2017 06:12 PM
    Threads

I guess both have their lapses, and both are beautiful in their own way. I will choose anime though.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Anime definitely. Comics combine the worst aspects of literature and film and illustration. There's dialogue and exposition without the acting to make it human, and art that can't exist without the context of the writing. That isn't to say that there are no good comics, but on the whole anime is better, in my opinion.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Can I add "the non-4kids version"?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by maggie.stine View Post
    I guess both have their lapses, and both are beautiful in their own way. I will choose anime though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    Anime definitely. Comics combine the worst aspects of literature and film and illustration. There's dialogue and exposition without the acting to make it human, and art that can't exist without the context of the writing. That isn't to say that there are no good comics, but on the whole anime is better, in my opinion.
    Definitely anime. Sure you might miss out on a few things the anime will leave out, but blood and guts look so much better animated.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I honestly usually find I like the manga better then its anime counterpart.
    First of all-98% of the time the anime is based off the manga, so the manga is the original source material.
    Next: the anime usually starts in the middle of the manga's run--so when the anime catches up with the manga story line it has to draw up filler episodes and filler characters to give the manga time to get ahead again. And sorry but 9 times out of 10 fillers are really bad, annoying and a pack of lies in the plot.
    Also-sometimes the anime ends before the manga--and your left like: "WTF was that? There should be more to this...This feels--incomplete." And you'd be right.
    And often the anime changes what the characters were originally meant to be. Makes them more b*tchy, or more whiny, or more wimpy then the manga had them.

I feel like I get *more* investment in the story and the character development with most manga then I do with their anime.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Manga is essential, story-wise, especially if there's an adaptation of it. But I'm going to have to say that anime is better. Because before I ever read a manga, there was Anime. I like manga but it's not kept me as interested as it's anime counterpart does.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Snowman PPG Blossom Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2020 02:10 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Manga for me. I get the argument that anime is better in terms of all the movement and the human acting going on, but the execution of the story on paper and the dramatic effects (e.g. panel arrangements) just seem more attractive to me.
    SoundCloud: Angery
    Short covers on Instagram: @project_mercury
    YouTubes: Angery Project Mercury

- views and any interaction all appreciated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Thanks Sean56 thanked for this post
    Likes Sean56, Kagome liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information