AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie Here, Looking for Friends

Junior Member PastelDays is on a distinguished road PastelDays's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2018 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Newbie Here, Looking for Friends

Hey, newb member here! I used to be a part of another anime forum site which shut down, so now I'm here. Trying to get out of my social hibernation and actually make new friends for once. With similar interest to me, such as anime. :-)

My name is Saphire, an artist obsessed with drawing anime and Snape from Harry Potter. Currently trying to figure out my style, and perfecting my portfolio. I dream of becoming a freelance artist for character illustration and advertising arts. One thing I'm trying to get into is uploading speedart and art tutorials to YouTube. I also like to write, and dabble in some poetry at times.

My friends would describe me as a very curious person, because I always have questions about things. I like to discuss a lot of controversial topics such as religion and politics. And in general I like to learn about things. I like to understand others perspective and why they react the way they do, and then reconstruct my own opinions. I am very respecting and accepting of opinions differing from mine.

My friends would also describe me as a very open person, kind of blunt, and very honest about things... Maybe too honest. If you talk with me personally, you'll find yourself reading paragraphs and even essays at times. I like to speak whatever's on my mind, and I can get very passionate about certain topics.

Severus Snape Contrib

THE AMAZING ATHEIST 2.0

And a Thanksgiving sketch (:

Hope maybe I can be friends with some of you.

2. Likes Anisa-Mazaki liked this post
    Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: Newbie Here, Looking for Friends

Welcome to AF then! Those are fairly well done, very impressive work indeed.

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    Threads

Making friends for the world to see. . . .

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Member DreamyBlue_Skies is on a distinguished road DreamyBlue_Skies's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2018 08:44 AM
    Threads

Hello, Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@PastelDays : WELCOME!! To the Greatest Anime Forum In This World: AF!!

Have fun, follow the rules, ad have a nice weekend!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Anisa-Mazaki is on a distinguished road Anisa-Mazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2018 04:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PastelDays View Post
    Hey, newb member here! I used to be a part of another anime forum site which shut down, so now I'm here. Trying to get out of my social hibernation and actually make new friends for once. With similar interest to me, such as anime. :-)

My name is Saphire, an artist obsessed with drawing anime and Snape from Harry Potter. Currently trying to figure out my style, and perfecting my portfolio. I dream of becoming a freelance artist for character illustration and advertising arts. One thing I'm trying to get into is uploading speedart and art tutorials to YouTube. I also like to write, and dabble in some poetry at times.

My friends would describe me as a very curious person, because I always have questions about things. I like to discuss a lot of controversial topics such as religion and politics. And in general I like to learn about things. I like to understand others perspective and why they react the way they do, and then reconstruct my own opinions. I am very respecting and accepting of opinions differing from mine.

My friends would also describe me as a very open person, kind of blunt, and very honest about things... Maybe too honest. If you talk with me personally, you'll find yourself reading paragraphs and even essays at times. I like to speak whatever's on my mind, and I can get very passionate about certain topics.

Hope maybe I can be friends with some of you.

True. I've notice that some Forums from 10 yrs ago either no longer work or just completely disappeared. Also wow..... I feel like I just ran into my twin o_o We have alot of similarities, expect for the debate thing, the poetry/writing dabbling thing, and the style of art, and the dream of becoming a freelance artist thing, (cuz I actually am that, doing exactly what you want to do - character designing and ad/logo design arts o_o - I do other stuff too though, depending on what the client wants...)
    I'm the same for speedpaint uploads. I have tons of footage, but I'm too lazy to edit them and post them up lol.
    By chance, do you have and Social Platforms that has more of your art on it? I'd like to see the rest o_o (if you don't mind sharing the link/s)
    Last edited by Anisa-Mazaki; 09-03-2018 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information