AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1399

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Ah ok.

But before I'll go to bed; Am I the only one that finds it odd that @RyuTama found out Aku and LittleMomos roles the same moment (just before/page before) as they stopped write in here and was threatened of being modblocked? http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...onicles/page47

And how come that you Ryu didn't 'jumped on' the latest bandwagon against Reina but instead decided to vote for machinehead?
    Just curious.

Also, I might add, I think that both @miki Chuu and @Yukari are wolfs. Both doesn't write so much in here, both doesn't say so much to their defenses but just jumps on a current bandwagon that is going on (and not even then explaning so much why. Just coming into the thread pretty much the last minute and then voting). How strange then that only one of the mafiass seems to be loosing all of its members...
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    I had posted earlier that I have limited access this weekend because 1) 15 hour drive (if I don't sleep) on the way to jersey which was yesterday. 2)I'm at my boyfriend's relatives who have no internet so I'm on my phone which makes it really really hard to write like messages. 3) I'm in freaking New York. i don't care if I die or not right now. I've never been to new York and I'm going to enjoy myself. Kaitou+ already knows all this and said that He would modblock or modkill me, because I told him a head of time.

So yeah. I'm not a Wolf, the only reason I joined the bandwagon is because I can't make long posts and that I really don't have anything more to add. Plus it turned out to be right. So why not join a bandwagon that had good evidence and it was support by Aku being GF.

[Vote Lynch LittleMono]

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

[Vote Lynch LittleMomo]

2. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

[Vote Lynch MikuChuu]

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Well everything seems set in stone at this point so since i'm pretty sure the role was called and it'd be a bit pointless this phase to vote otherwise [Vote Lynch LittleMomo]

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Seeing as how I didn't really get a chance to respond to many of the questions directed at me last phase, I'll answer them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Why wouldn't people follow my lead? I have led town to lynching three mafia, in addition to having three other reads proven correct, one of which was mafia and two pro-town. I think my credibility has been well established.
    You are most certainly primarily responsible for town's lead in this game so far, and for that, I thank you. I'm sure the rest of town is grateful as well. I hardly think your ability to pinpoint scum could be classified as luck. Despite that, however, I don't intend to follow someone's lead unconditionally, no matter how skilled or experienced you or anyone else may be. I prefer to play this game by using my own deductions and reasoning (however derpy they may be at times). While you point out scum, I try to find my own leads. I don't doubt you, it's just that I would like to play this game as well, instead of just voting for whomever you suggest. I've never been a fan of bandwagoning, and so even if someone is obviously mafia, I'll choose someone else to focus on. Why vote for someone who is evidently going to be lynched, when I can use my vote to encourage someone else to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Care to explain why?
    It's simple, really. Even if I wasn't suspicious of you, I would have voted for you anyway, seeing as how an already revealed townie (SuXrys) was tied with you. Activity was pathetic that day, and so I couldn't be certain if anyone else would have bothered breaking that tie. I would rather vote for someone who could be a possible mafia than someone who couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Well, @RyuTama was right about Aku. You said LittleMomo was AF Duo, right?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I believe we've only killed one member of Duo?
    Nope.

To clarify for you and @SuXrys , there are apparently 2 "Kaitous" and 2 "Scruffys". If I'm right, [Kaitou] and [DJ Scruffy] are the NF Duo Mafia. As we saw with animeyay earlier, [Kaitou+] was an Independent, and so I'm sure [Scruffy] is as well.

[QUOTE=SuXrys;2625246]But before I'll go to bed; Am I the only one that finds it odd that @RyuTama found out Aku and LittleMomos roles the same moment (just before/page before) as they stopped write in here and was threatened of being modblocked? http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...onicles/page47

Lol I thought that was weird too. xD

[QUOTE=SuXrys;2625246]And how come that you Ryu didn't 'jumped on' the latest bandwagon against Reina but instead decided to vote for machinehead?
    Just curious.

To be honest, I rarely, RARELY bandwagon, no matter how obvious a scum slip may arise. As I told Scruffy, if there is already a million votes for one person, why vote for that same person when I could use my vote to encourage another suspicious player to speak up? That's just my view on things, anyway.

---

To be frank guys, I have to wonder why most of you are only voting for the people I pointed out... there is already a pretty hefty bandwagon for Momo; why not use some of your votes to point out some of the others we have yet to hear much from.

@The Butcher @Sr Machinehead @Observer @MikuChuu

Any of you fellas mafia?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Lawl I screwed up my quote for SuXrys. Oops.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Nope, why would you think that?

[Vote Lynch Masky]

Your defense bro?

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama That's just a straightforward and rhetorical question there isn't it? either way i know it won't clear suspicion but i'll state that i'm not mafia. As for voting for people that are pointed out, well I went against the crowd last phase and it didn't seem to do any good, might as well strike down the ones we know while we can.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Wait, am I seeing things? Why did I vote for an imaginary person?

[Vote No Little MoMo]

My bad.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Wait, am I seeing things? Why did I vote for an imaginary person?

[Vote No Little MoMo]

My bad.
    You know the drill. o_O;;

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Sorry was working on a sig. lol

@RyuTama No I am not mafia. My work hours have been crazy, but we just hired another carhop so my hours are becoming steady. I can actually be active how I want starting next week. As for now, I jump into band wagons because most of the time it turns our to be the right person vote for which is easy for me because I'm bad at explaining who I vote for.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Incoming Day Action

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

One Time Detector

[???]
    used the One-Shot Lie-Detector [???] received by Elphaba.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    @RyuTama That's just a straightforward and rhetorical question there isn't it? either way i know it won't clear suspicion but i'll state that i'm not mafia. As for voting for people that are pointed out, well I went against the crowd last phase and it didn't seem to do any good, might as well strike down the ones we know while we can.
    BzzzzzzzBzzzzzzzzBzzzzz

FALSE

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Nice try @Sr Machinehead .

[Vote Lynch Sr Machinehead]

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Darn caught in my tracks. how could i ever go on. /sarcasm. pretty nifty trick there though.

Set made by me

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rofl.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

[Change Vote Lynch Sr Machinehead]

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well now, that was surprising o.o

[Change Vote Lynch Sr Machinehead]

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ehh, still fun while it lasted. now machine will continue to make passing conversation until the day ends.

Set made by me

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Now now, don't change all your votes from Momo, please. If we're allowed, it'd be very nice if we could manage a tie between Momo and Sr, causing a double lynch.

19. Likes battousai_ryuu, Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@RyuTama o.o I didn't think of that... good point.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Now now, don't change all your votes from Momo, please. If we're allowed, it'd be very nice if we could manage a tie between Momo and Sr, causing a double lynch.
    Nope.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Nope.
    Rofl. Lame. So what would happen if they were tied?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryutama View Post
    rofl. Lame. So what would happen if they were tied?
    RNG between those two.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Doesn't the governor (ZombieWolf2508) have the ability to do that?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    ^ Doesn't the governor (ZombieWolf2508) have the ability to do that?
    It's a one-shot.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Or we could all save machinehead another night, that's always a good plan. =P

Set made by me

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nah, you would plot to kill one of us during the night.

Closed Thread

Thread Information