AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 197 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Wakamiya_Hikaru and @Nickasaur

OOC: Nice to see you two up and running

IC:

The creature lunges at Niku and manages to knock him over...but it does not attack him after Niku is out of his way. Instead it walks right past Niku as if it could care less and continues on toward what it was after the whole time.

Kai.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

@mrpineapple

It seems like this room was also previously occupied by a couple. She seems to have brought plenty of cosmetic related items and so nail clippers and emory boards are availible as well as a curling iron and a whole host of make up and so on.

OOC: Sorry that short, and sorry I don't have time for a post for you Esiphas, I gotta run!

2. Thanks Nickasaur thanked for this post
    Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Give me your hand Niu" Guy requested. When Niu responded with a vigorous shake of her head he handed the utensils to her and said "Okay, you'll have to do them yourself then".
    Rummaging through the room he found lots of miscellaneous items, "Niu, we could give you a make-over too!" He looked at Richard. "And Richard too!".
    He thought of it as a little payback for his laughter at his earlier predicament.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The shark is mostly smiling at all that. Laughing at her first comment actually. But the last bit seems ot get it a little suspicious.

"The guys you were hanging out with earlier huh...."

----------------------------

@mrpineapple

Richard looks at Guy as if he worries his companion is losing it under the pressure. But then he notices Niu holding still.

Niu is looking down at her tattered waitress uniform, it's got a nasty blood stain covering much of it from where it looks like somebody stabbed her with a knife a little to the left of her breastbone. Her hair is a sight as well, and it looks like she might have gotten a food tray dumped on her at some point, much of the food has rubbed off, but she's still got greasy and sticky spots on her clothes and skin.

She sadly says. "Maybe....."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee gratefully followed Leilani as she led her to the supplies, glancing at Kapella as she went. She had already gulped down an entire bottle of water by the time Leilani returned with some fruit and a towel. She chomped hungrily at the food, relishing each bite as the girl helped her clean herself up a bit. "It was actually really crazy," she managed in between bites. "He just started talking into my head. I thought that whatever it is that's causing all this had finally made me go completely insane, but he sounded just like Andrew, even in his vocabulary. I couldn't make myself not believe it was him, especially with all the pressure of the attacks," she rambled, talking with her mouth full as if she was 5 years old again, relaying one of her fasinating adventures to her father while he cleaned her up before dinner. Despite everything going on, she felt a bit happy. For now, at least, they were safe.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana remained in the jeep, absentmindedly observing the scene. Yuki had spotted a few of her friends and had gone over to see them leaving Mana alone. Not for long though. Jessica had sauntered over a few moments later and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Tired?" Jessica asked.

"Exhausted," Mana replied.

The two girls let out simultaneous sighs, before looking at each other and giggling. They sat in comfortable silence, just watching the people around them and reflecting on all the events of the night.

"Oh!" Jessica exclaimed after a while. "What was Kapella going on about flying golf carts earlier? I couldn't quite make it out."

Mana glanced over at Kapella, who was dogging Fee's every step.

"He was underestimating my golf cart flying abilities," Mana said with a shrug, settling back into the seat and closing her eyes.

"Did you want to re-inform him?" Jessica asked with a smirk.

"Eh, it can wait," Mana said. "If we let them have their hero moment, that means we can use that moment to rest."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly looked surpriswd. "Whats wrong? I thought it was a good idea. Two young men, Past expieriences with me so their less likely to argue. Plus none of them are as strong as you, so you can just beat them up if they try anything." She started to move over to the Balcony. "Come on, they'll be fine. I doubt they even have weaponsto fight with. If we save rhem, theyll owe us their lives. Literally!"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @suzumi and @Light Buster

Leilani pours some water and soap on the towl and starts rubbing the sweaty dust off of Fee's arms. After Fee speaks she looks worried "You got attacked! Is everybody OK? Are you OK? "

OOC: Short on time, I'm not sure how to respond to Suzumi's thing. Maybe I need to detail another NPC.

----------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: This is a little bit different of a turn than anticipated, I'll be curious to see how it plays out.

IC:
    The shark creature almost laughs.

"OOOOOH. Right, right, we're rescuing them so they can work for us later. I...uh....misunderstood. "

He pauses for a moment

"I was kind of hoping that, you know, having some time to ourselves and being together in a scary apocalyptic scenario and me protecting you and all..."

He sighs

"Well, I mean I suppose maybe we ought to. I mean that's make you happy right. Even if they lock themselves in a room a ghost will get them eventually. Ugh. "

He stands up

"Alright, just, don't make me regret this, remember who you showed up at the dance with hot stuff."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly moves behind Ramone. ''Don't worry. You know I'm yours.'' She slipped her nads onto his shoulders and began s relaxing sort of masssage, trying to keep the shark-man relaxed and focussed on the Idea of her. In her head, she said ''I'm sorry for what i'm about to put you through Guy... And Raymone.'' Then, banishing the thought from her mind, lest it spill out and raymone hear it, she slid her hands down the lenght of his arm and then took on of his hands. ''Shall we then?''

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Alright..this doesn't seem too hard." Kaname pulls her sword from the sheath and hacks off a few branches for Kayl. "Wouldn't a smallish rock work better with the carving?" She asks as she picks one up from the ground and shows it up.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai rushes to put more amo into her gun. She doesn't hesitate, she pushes Niku out of the way, but it wouldn't matter since the thing was coming towards her. She shot it about five times until it hit the floor. She didn't want to deal with this again, not this soon. She couldn't even rest for a day? She grabbed Niku and started running as fast as she could, She was pretty sure that it wouldn't follow them if they swam through the water, right? She secretly hoped that it couldn't swim and Niku could. She silently dragged him along and made sure that it didn't follow them. When she felt somewhat safe, she hid in a small bush.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy sat behind Niu and started to untangle her hair. "You're looking better already."
    He looked over to Richard, "I have a sister" he explained. "I don't know anything about makeup and other girly things, but when I was small I kept putting chewing gum in her hair and had to get it out before our mother found out"

He smiled at the memory of his sister. He hadn't seen her in years now that she was all grown up, if... no, when, he got away, he would have to meet back up and keep in touch.

He continued to unravel her hair, while staring at the door. The knocking on the door was so in time it was like a clock ticking. With nothing to distract him, his thoughts drifted back to Holly. "Damn... we should have checked that he was dead..." He thought to himself.

Her hair was finally knot-free. It was still not a fabulous hairdo, but a lot better than before. "There you go" Guy said cheerily. He hugged her from the back, more to reassure himself than anything else.
    "Richard... You want to take over? I think I need to lie down"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Kayl looks quite pleased at how things are coming together. Either out of haste or wanting more presicion he actually becomes solid again, and works some of the branches firmly into the ground around the stone.

<Hmmmm, to wobbly. I think we need to dig little holes, and then drive the branches in, and then fill them, maybe with some bracing rocks. >

He looks at Kaname's rock

<Ah, sorry I confused you. We only need to put designs onto the trees and branches. The big rock is where...uh.. Ah it's where I sit, I'll be in the middle of all this. >

-------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple

She manages to mumble a "thank you." to Guy. Which, considering she didn't attack, is something.

During this process Richard had been bumbling around the room. He says.

"Alright, it's hard to see in the bathroom very well, but you can kind of see by lightning. I poured a bunch of bottled water into the sink and found some towles. You should be able to, you know, clean up if you'd like. There are tons of clothes here that you could wear, I set what I found on the bed."

She still seems to be having a hard time keeping things together and she turns toward Guy. "Uh.. I don't know, you pick. "

OOC: I'll give you quite a bit of latitude on what clothes are there, though they'd all lean toward the more expensive, but they're a mix of formal, causal, sport, club and intemaate apparel for a woman that is in her forties but wants to act like she's 29.

------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: Uh, I'm going to assume you meant hands instead of nads. That threw me for a bit. :P

IC:

The shark seems to have a lot of conflicting emotion. His "face" is rather different than a persons, and yet it seems to react in a more human way, and it's very large making what would be subtle things ona human face fairly notable.

"So, you know these guys huh? Why don't you tell me about them."

He does seem to relax a bit with the message, sort of. But he does get up. And gestures down the hallway.

"lead the way."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Well, the first one i met is Richard." She began, walking down the hallway. "Hes a pretty decent bloke, though hes kinda cowardly. He'll listen to us, I have no doubt. The other one is Guy. I dont know much about him, though hes braver than richard." She shrugged "I think he'll listen to us as well. Though he might need a bit of convincing. Nothing a big tough man like you cant handle though."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well... Let's see..." Guy sifted through the selection Richard had found..
    "What about this?" Guy asked cheekily holding up a set of laced lingerie. "only joking. Well, actually I guess you could do with them". Judging by the embarrassed look on Niu's face, he figured he should stick to normal clothes..

He finally decided upon a short denim miniskirt, a tshirt with "The Crows" emblazoned on the front (Guy smiled when he picked it up, it was such a strange item, this band was classic oldperson music, and yet it had been designed for a much younger audience) - some flat casual shoes, and finally, he found a short chain necklace with a silver Tiger as the focus and placed it around her neck.

"I.. I guess.. Do you.." Guy tried to find the right words, "Here's the clothes I picked out for you.. And you can clean yourself over in the sink... I'll face the door so don't worry about me peeking"

Niu still looked a bit lost.
    "But, like, I'm still here if you need help"

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai rushes to put more ammo into her gun. She doesn't hesitate, she pushes Niku out of the way, but it wouldn't matter since the thing was coming towards her. She shot it about five times until it hit the floor. She didn't want to deal with this again, not this soon. She couldn't even rest for a day? She grabbed Niku and started running as fast as she could, She was pretty sure that it wouldn't follow them if they swam through the water, right? She secretly hoped that it couldn't swim and Niku could. She silently dragged him along and made sure that it didn't follow them. When she felt somewhat safe, she hid in a small bush.
    Not knowing what was going on, he looks at her with a sorry face. "Sorry i'm useless, i'm not used to this world- place we are in. And I can get the hang of my body correctly. I have no Idea how I be helpful." He sits behind the bush and starts poking at his ears.

"I can hear, but I cannot do anything to aid you." He looks down. "I'm sorry, i'll try not to do that again."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Nickasaur and @Wakamiya_Hikaru

OOC: Remember, you can ask me to have more main plotty things come along. But until then you're still free to RP between each other, which can be fun. Maybe trying to find some food or water or something. Kai at least might be hungry.

---------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

"Hmmm. So are you saying you just met them? Like after all this started? Did you know anybody from before?"

The shark creature follows Holly as she leads the way. She'd blacked out being brought here, but she knows the ship decently well, and maps are everywhere.

The shark creature seems a bit perplexed about how all this has turned out, despite in principle being in control.

As if needing to assert himself, he gives Hollies behind a little slap. "Well, if we're going to go get them, you'd better hurry along, company could show up at any point here."

----------------------

@mrpineapple

Niu rustles around in the bathroom for what feels like quite a while as Richard stares out the window and at the door with it's periodic slamming noises.

He leans over toward Guy "Those things sure are persistent. I think maybe that Shark thing came through at took out the first batch. Maybe to get us to come out of the room."

But then the guys hear a new banging coming from the bathroom.

"I...I like the new clothes."

Then she seems a little disturbed.

"I...I can't remember how to open doors! Or do a lot of things...I just..it's gone...I can just remember how to talk."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, that was probably his plan. We shouldve been more careful" Guy paused "oh well. We know for next time"

Hearing Niu's stressed knocking Guy tried not to laugh.
    "I'll save you" he claimed and tried pulling on the door. Then he tried pushing.
    "Niu did you lock the door?" He shook it back and forth. "Is there something beneath the handle to turn?"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-25-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly shakes her head. ''Not before this... wierd stuff no. Most of my friends are back in Britain. They couldn't make the Trip.'' She begins to hurry as the Shark slaps her behind. ''Yoour right of course... Company cant be good at the current time. Theres only 2 of us- and though your a big macho man, and you could probably atke them, im not armed.'' She holds up her transparent-ish arm and laughs. ''Get it?''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

Inside the room Niu seems to be a little paniced. "I don't understand. I don't understand. I can say what a door is and I can say what a doorknob is but I just don't understand things anymore. I don't get phones, or computers, it's like it's all locked away!"

Richard mumbles ever so softly to Guy out of the sid eof his mouth "Oh this makes her panic, not being homicidal or not breathing."

Out side in the hallway, lightning illuminates the long hall. Holly wouldn't have known what happened to the others, but she sees her old arm some distance away on the floor, and there are a group of three people banging at a door down the hall.

One of them spotted Holly in the flash, and then all three start running toward her.

Raymone says. "Looks like everybodies after you hot stuff. I think I'll miss being able to walk around the ship without being bothered."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-06-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"I think she meant using a rock to do the carvings, Kayle, not carving on a rock." He grabbed a small wedge-shaped rock and started digging holes for the branches at the corners of the stone, muttering under his breath about ghosts demanding physical labor.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The knocking on the door outside ceased "oh no"Guy said aloud. "we've really got to help Niu out now." he looked at Richard.

He turned back to the bathroom.
    "It's okay Niu, we'll get you out of there. You don't have to worry about remembering, Ill show you everything as we go along"

"Stand back from the door, I'm going to try break it open".

When he was sure Niu had retreated, Guy stood square to the door and focused his energy into his right foot. aiming to break the hinges, he drove his foot towards the righthand side of the door.
    He hoped Niu wouldn't be too stressed out about this, but he knew that it was very unlikely.

OOC: Aha! i knew that 'breaking things' advantage would come in useful!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- You have a Breaking things advantage?

ic- Holly See's the revenants rushing her. ''Oh Bugger it.'' She says, and raises her fists. ''There arent too many, right? We should be ok.'' As the first one draws close she swings a punch with her corporeal arm. as the punch swings, she wishes that the other arm would have and follows through.with a clawing attack with the etheral arm, trying to grab its throat and throw it back.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 02-27-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

<Ah> thinks Kayle <I figured she'd used her really long knife, but that might make it not sharp, so maybe that would be better. I'll start flashing the glyphs, they're pretty simple.>

OOC: You guys are free to describe finishing up so you can take Jennifer and head back to the house.

----------------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer
    OOC: Yeah, mostly I treat it as a combat advantage, but good at breaking things, a little worse at dodging and hitting fast things. Clever to work it in already.

Still OOC: The arm does what now? Maybe PM me to clear up those details before I keep up with that fight.

IC:
    Niu jumps as Guy busts in the door. Richard seems impressed with how well Guy did that. Niu seems to calm down a bit now that she's free again, or at least not faced with something that should be simple but was incomprehensible.

Outside they can hear the sounds of scuffling down the hall. "What do you think we ought to do?" Richard asks

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: yeah i was looking for a chance to use it

IC:"You're out! Good thing you didn't eat me, huh?" Guy noticed that the door had been locked from her side, but he decided against bringing it up.

He looked at Richard. "I.. I guess that means he's finished with Holly" Guy replied worriedly. "I think we should hold up here until he gets fed up, unless... Do you have any suggestions?"

while he waited for his response, he helped Niu over the debris of the door.
    "Any more things you've forgotten, ask away!"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-26-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

While Kaname used a sharp-edged rock to carve the glyphs Kayle was sending her, Jimmy finished digging the holes and planting the branches in them, filling them back in with dirt and placing more rocks around the branches to brace them in place. When they were finished, he stood up, brushing the dirt off on his jeans, and turned to Kaname and Jennifer. "We should see if we can get back to the house safely."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information