AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Haruhi Suzumiya ( Anime Noob question)

Junior Member NomadRhodes is on a distinguished road NomadRhodes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Haruhi Suzumiya ( Anime Noob question)

Hello its great to be here on the forums I'm new to the whole Anime and Manga world a good friend told me about this show and I went out of bought the dvd box set and I must say it was amazing but can some body please tell me if there is any more shows coming out?
    There were so many unanswered question like what the hell is with the talking cat...
    I cant see how they would end such a great show like this..
    Sorry if this has been asked before..
    Thank you very much for any help you can give a new Haruhi addict

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Haruhi anime is based on a series of novels.

The first season is more-or-less the first novel, with a few parts of the others. It doesn't air in chronological order.

Over the last few months, the "second season" of Haruhi aired in Japan. It isn't a "continuation", per se, but it airs within the "first season". The episodes of the "second season" air at different places within the first season itself, so when you view the two seasons together at once, you get the full story.

Yes, it's confusing, and KyoAni hates its fans.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku has a reputation beyond repute AznOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2010 02:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by NomadRhodes View Post
    Hello its great to be here on the forums I'm new to the whole Anime and Manga world a good friend told me about this show and I went out of bought the dvd box set and I must say it was amazing but can some body please tell me if there is any more shows coming out?
    There were so many unanswered question like what the hell is with the talking cat...
    I cant see how they would end such a great show like this..
    Sorry if this has been asked before..
    Thank you very much for any help you can give a new Haruhi addict
    The talking cat was a result of Haruhi's subconsciously wishing for a more interesting cat. It was explained in the second season.
    .::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[[
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

Junior Member NomadRhodes is on a distinguished road NomadRhodes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The Haruhi anime is based on a series of novels.

The first season is more-or-less the first novel, with a few parts of the others. It doesn't air in chronological order.

Over the last few months, the "second season" of Haruhi aired in Japan. It isn't a "continuation", per se, but it airs within the "first season". The episodes of the "second season" air at different places within the first season itself, so when you view the two seasons together at once, you get the full story.

Yes, it's confusing, and KyoAni hates its fans.
    Cool.. So if it just aired in Japan how long do you think it may take for it to hit the US?

Closed Thread

Thread Information