AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 Games We Will Need To Have By The End Of 07

Member FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 10:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default 3 Games We Will Need To Have By The End Of 07

Yes, and those three games are... Grand Theft Auto 4, Fable 2, and Assassin's Creed (all on Xbox 360 and maybe PS3). I mean, you people have seen the work that they have showed for these games.

I mean God... GTA4 is gonna be effin sweet. Back in Liberty City, Graphics, you play a Russian mobster, Graphics, it's a GTA game, Graphics, and it seems they may have added a bit more to what Liberty City once was. Either way, the game is gonna PWN... no doubt people.

Next, Fable 2... man, what I've seen so far is already blowing my mind. They've added a lot more stuff that you will be able to do. 1st, you have a dog that basically comes with you on all your adventures (what's cool about that is what all that put into him... i mean whoa); 2nd, if you played the first then you already knew about "play time" but on Fable 2 you will be able to have children who will be as good ( or 3v1L >=3) as you are, adding on to that, if your playing as a female hero your character can become pregnant, go warring while pregnant, etc... game is crazy; 3rd, you can use a fire arm as well as a blade or bow now. =] And the AI seems like it will be pretty intelligent... no more running in recklessly for me. lol; 4th, everything... and I mean EVERYTHING is for sell, you can basically own every piece of land on the game unlike on the first where you could only buy certain homes; and 5th, the environment on its own... wonderfully bigger and still with some of the same with great bit of evolution. The game will PWN, best believe.

And last but not least, Assassin's Creed... what can I say, if you like Prince of Persia this will probably 0WNz it.. minus the "rewind time" ability. Anyways, this game will PWN as well... no joke.

I know I haven't explained as well as I could have... if you really need more convincing, go to http://www.ign.com and view the videos for the games yourself and you will make the best choices come the end of 2007. Thank you for your time. xD

Heartless Pirate Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco has a reputation beyond repute Zyco's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hah i wish

totally agreed.....-=high fives=-
    Come at me......I'll be more than happy to take you on

Member FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah will become famous soon enough FaceKillah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zyco View Post
    totally agreed.....-=high fives=-
    lol Thanks. ^^ 2007 will definitely be a good year for gaming. I can't wait for these 3 games to come out. Dang you time... why must you slow about? >.<

Which game has caught your attention the most?

If you can tell by my deep description... Fable 2 has me dumbfounded. @o@

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Grand Theft Auto 4? Yes.
    If rockstar is good about one thing, it's getting it's major GTA titles out in October/November

Assissins Creed? Strong possibility.

Fable 2? Ha. Don't count on it.

go warring while pregnant,
    No. It was already stated in the tech demo that "Of course, if you're a female character, you'll need to take a pause from your adventure to give birth to your child"

Oh, and my 3...Well I have four

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers: BRAWL.
    Xbox 360:Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto 4.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 05-01-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Grand Theft Auto 4? Yes.
    If rockstar is good about one thing, it's getting it's major GTA titles out in October/November

Assissins Creed? Strong possibility.

Fable 2? Ha. Don't count on it.

No. It was already stated in the tech demo that "Of course, if you're a female character, you'll need to take a pause from your adventure to give birth to your child"
    To 'give' birth... but from what the guy explained in the video, he said you would be able to do multiple things while in the pregnant state. That or my ears are screwy. Either way... off that topic. >.>

Who knows... they might get it out late in the winter... hopefully. xD I'm really crossing my fingers for it. >.<

Oh.... well I never was a Halo person. Though I'm glad it's brought Microsoft its business basically. ^^ All are nice choices though. I'm really going for BRAWL... but I don't own a Wii. =[
    Last edited by FaceKillah; 05-01-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by FaceKillah View Post
    To 'give' birth... but from what the guy explained in the video, he said you would be able to do multiple things while in the pregnant state. That or my ears are screwy. Either way... off that topic. >.>
    Well, he said there would be "A Pause in your adventure". That can mean you either waddle around town like a duck for nine game months and go to Lamaze classes, or you simply skip ahead nine months, adding 9 months onto your age.

Who knows... they might get it out late in the winter... hopefully. xD I'm really crossing my fingers for it. >.<
    I'm actually willing to wait.
    I don't want it to be rushed like the last game, which as great as it was, only had a certain amount of staying power.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Well, he said there would be "A Pause in your adventure". That can mean you either waddle around town like a duck for nine game months and go to Lamaze classes, or you simply skip ahead nine months, adding 9 months onto your age.

I'm actually willing to wait.
    I don't want it to be rushed like the last game, which as great as it was, only had a certain amount of staying power.
    LMAO! ... that has scared me from even thinking of making a female character. lawlz

I know what you mean... but I'm such an impatient person. ._.; Wherever it does come out though, I'm sure it won't be a let down. The small knowledge of knowing there would be a canine companion perked up my ears let alone what he displayed it could do. What I wonder most though, is the Aeons going to make a reappearance or are they going to have an even more destructive weapon?

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

it'd be hard to name just 3 must have's for this year O_o
    but i'd probably go MGS4, UT2007 and Smash Bros Brawl.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

MGS4 (PS3) , GTA4, And Devil May Cry4. Its currently on the top of my most wanted games list.
    Over-saturating since '07

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, I need to know!! need to know!!! whats happened to GDI n Nod now the Scrin have shown up.

Armed Assault: This game is friggin sweet, and is made by the people who made Operation: Flashpoint.

Warhammer 40K: DoW Winter Assault n Dark Crusade

ok, its four, but I soooo need them 4 games.

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

Games I'm looking forward to this year would be (sorry couldn't pick just three):

Persona 3 (PS2) - The whole attending school during the day twist on the classic SMT gameplay sounds like it will be very interesting.

Blue Dragon (360) - I have to know what this game is like... from what I've seen it looks awesome and I will definitely be getting it when it comes out.

Mass Effect (360) - I loved KOTOR, and actually controlling your characters actions in real time instead of based on D&D rules makes it sound like it could be even funner than KOTOR.

Halo 3 (360) - If the multiplayer is anything like Halo 2 (and why wouldn't it be) then this game will be well worth owning just for that... plus maybe the single player plot will be an improvement over Halo 2.

Bioshock (360) - It looks and sounds like a really interesting FPS, I've been interested in it since it was first announced.
    Last edited by 氷の動物; 05-02-2007 at 02:43 AM.

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

For the moment, I'm happy with what I've got. However, it would be nice to have Dead Rising (along with a 360 Elite), Gears of War, and Elite 4* by the end of this year.

*Elite 4 may not actually be expected to owned by the end of this year
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    UT2007
    =[[Wolfwood]]=
    It's UTIII (UT3) !!

Yes. I'll be busy on that game for a while. And I'll start advertising our (My clan) server when it is up.

I'm not really up-to-date with any other releases...

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

lol i'm too used to calling it 2007 after 2004 ^^;
    but UT games just rule altogether. mods for them are pretty cool aswell. 2004 had a ton of good ones.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

It's called UT3 because it supposed to show off the Unreal 3 engine, which GoW also used. And from what I hear around the Unreal communities, they've already started rendering high-poly characters, planning mods (and TCs. Total Conversions are awesome!) , and several admin utilities and such are planned. A lot is going for the game. And if it sucks...(pft as if!)... the community will pull it together. (Or just go back to UT99, and '04)

When's SSBB supposed to be released? Can't check because of school.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Games I'm looking forward to:

Spore- Spore is god. If it's half as good as it seems to be, I may never come back to the real world.

Fallout 3- Fallout by Bethesda. That makes me titter like a school girl. Not going to happen this year, though.

Persona 3- Dating Sim/Rasing Sim/Demon Hunting RPG. Seems very stupid/awesome. Also, in order to summon their demons, they have to shoot themselves in the head with a "summoning gun". That alone makes it seem worth buying. Supposed to come out in a few months.

DUKE NUKEM 4EVR- Not going to happen, but I can dream.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Games I'm looking forward to:
    • Burnout 5
    • Burunout: Paradise
    • Halo 3
    Well, that's about it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

There is no way that I could limit this to three...So I'm just going to make a list. I'll figure out the three later.

Well, here's the 360 ones:

Assassin's Creed
    Mass Effect (I know it's out, but I want it.)
    Devil May Cry 4 (Once it's out for the 360)
    Halo 3 (Duh..)
    Fable 2

On a side note, the only real problem that I found with the first Fable is that it was just too short. The time that I spent the game playing, however, was thoroughly enjoyable.

The nintendo Wii:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
    Metroid Prime (Whatever the name is.)
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Someone with a Wii and not this game? God forbid)

And some others. I don't have a Wii, but I've been able to play it and it seems it's future is bright.

Lastly, the PS3:

Metal Gear Solid 4
    Oblivion (Assuming that you don't have it for anything else.)
    Assassin's Creed (Assuming that you don't get it for anything else.)
    Devil May Cry 4 (Ditto)

By the way, I'm not a Final Fantasy fan, so I'm not listing one.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I'm really waiting for Mass Effect=360, then i wanna try out halo 3...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Man... everyone has such good choices. Some of them I haven't heard of though. I guess I'm just not divided enough between genres. Eh... what's Spore about? I hear it's made by the guy that does The Sims... and I'm a big Sims fan. ^^

Junior Member Squall Dragonheart is on a distinguished road Squall Dragonheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 02:22 AM
    Threads

The games I'm most looking forward to are:

Assassin's Creed
    Halo 3
    Bioshock

I also look forward to playing Halo 3 Beta in 13 days

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

The games I'm most looking forward to on Xbox 360 are:

- Halo 3
    - Naruto [Don't ask. >_>]
    - Devil May Cry 4
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Man... everyone has such good choices. Some of them I haven't heard of though. I guess I'm just not divided enough between genres. Eh... what's Spore about? I hear it's made by the guy that does The Sims... and I'm a big Sims fan. ^^
    Spore is a game in which you basically play as god of the universe. I don't know much about it myself, but I hear that you can start up civilizations on planets, determine if they're going to be peacefull or warlike, and if you get sick of them, you can just blow up the planet and start over. There's probably more to it than just that, but that's the limit of my knowledge to the game.

Plus, it's a PC only game. Sorry console owners.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, Spore isn't like The Sims. More like Populous, Civilization, SimCity, and Master of Orion. You basically slowly evolve a creature from either a one celled critter or a bunch of protein (no one's sure, the protein stage was mentioned in a press conference, but isn't shown on the games site) into an intelligent creature, into a space faring species in a randomly generated massively one player universe.

You know what... Just read the article.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    Spore is a game in which you basically play as god of the universe. I don't know much about it myself, but I hear that you can start up civilizations on planets, determine if they're going to be peacefull or warlike, and if you get sick of them, you can just blow up the planet and start over. There's probably more to it than just that, but that's the limit of my knowledge to the game.

Plus, it's a PC only game. Sorry console owners.
    Dang... I guess that puts me out. I don't buy computer games... but I may make an exception with that one. Seems pretty cool u know. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information