AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can you guess this anime/manga?

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Can you guess this anime/manga?

Ok, I just thought of this then. I don't know why but I am very proud, so I made haste to post it.

Here are the basics of the game. WARNING: THE RULES MAY BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE

I'll start first with either a manga or an anime, And I will try my best to describe it without giving it away, please try and give a reasonable amount of information. The first to guess it right, then gets to create the next one. If someone guesses one right, they have 3 days to post thier anime/manga description or someone is free to take their spot. In this instance, the first to post after the 3 days gets it and the game will continue. I ask that the creator of the anime/manga description currently being guessed, comes on to reply to those guessing with yes or no answers. Please wait till the person who won the last game confirms if your guess is correct or not before starting your turn. If 7 days go by, and posts haven't been replied to. Again, the first one to post a description will be the one we continue with.

If your post hasn't been guessed within 2 days, I ask that you give another hint, or give another hint when you can get on next. If a hint hasn't been put up, and is still unguessed within 5 days. I leave it open for a poster to come and make their own description, first one to post after the 5 days is the one that will be continued with.

Here's hoping all goes smoothly, lets have some fun and maybe even find some new anime/manga to watch/read along the way. ;3

If I made the rules to complicated, something you think needs to be changed or there is something about them you don't understand. Tell me and I will try and change them, I believe this will be a fun game and I hope it works. :3

HAVE FUN!

I'm hoping this is an easy-ish one to start off, depending on how this goes, depends on whether or not I edit the rules.

It's an anime about 6 friends, and one of them is haunted by one who died. The main character is a hikikomori who chooses to no longer attend school.
    Last edited by Zainox; 04-27-2013 at 02:11 PM.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 03:56 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Can you guess this anime/manga?

Sounds like Ano Hana to me.
    Are we supposed to wait until the person has confirmed that the answer is right before we post a new one btw? :P

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Konkulf View Post
    Sounds like Ano Hana to me.
    Are we supposed to wait until the person has confirmed that the answer is right before we post a new one btw? :P
    Yeah. Please wait till the person who won the last game confirms if your guess is correct or not before starting your turn.

You are correct! You may now describe your anime and/or manga of your choice.
    Last edited by Zainox; 04-27-2013 at 02:11 PM.

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This will be a very vague description, but any further and it would spoil the fun:

The series centers around a team of 4 people (mainly 2) that are trying to avoid being captured by a certain organization, aswell as preventing a certain event from happening using a certain "thing" that does a certain "thing" (yes, very vague, i know).

The action that this "thing" does is also why they're being pursued in the first place.

I know there are a lot of "things" and "certain" stuff in there, but revealing any of those would ruin the whole game. It isn't particularly hard really, but have fun

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This will be a very vague description, but any further and it would spoil the fun:

The series centers around a team of 4 people (mainly 2) that are trying to avoid being captured by a certain organization, aswell as preventing a certain event from happening using a certain "thing" that does a certain "thing" (yes, very vague, i know).

The action that this "thing" does is also why they're being pursued in the first place.

I know there are a lot of "things" and "certain" stuff in there, but revealing any of those would ruin the whole game. It isn't particularly hard really, but have fun
    I can't help but think of Naruto.

AF FAMILY

Member kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi has a reputation beyond repute kanochi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Glasses Red Pisces United Federation Of Planets
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:22 PM
    Threads

Haha yeah i'm with Zainox on that one, I can't really think of any other anime with that sort of plot, the only other thing that comes to mind is like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun since there's the team of 4 but they usually break off to just Kuroko and Misaka. Maybe Pandora Saga haha, I really have no clue I'm just guessing randomly at this point. = P

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If its Naruto I facepalm.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nope, just to get the game going for starters I'll give you a quite major hint:

Time travel.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok, now Madoka Magica comes to mind. I cant think of too many time travel ones, hmmm. This was a good one. :P
    Last edited by Zainox; 04-28-2013 at 06:46 AM.

AF FAMILY

Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nope, thought this would be a fairly easy one tbh :P

11. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how well it matches up. Though I was told Steins;Gate has some time traveling. Would it happen to be that?

AF FAMILY

13. Likes Konkulf liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wow, you're correct!
    Might have been me failing slightly on describing it or something, seeing as it's a fairly popular show...

Your turn

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The time for this anime is set in the future, It's based around 5 characters. One of them being a former member of a crime syndicate.

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Darker than black? O.o if not ill be sad :c

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Darker than black? O.o if not ill be sad :c
    nope. :P

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 09:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    The time for this anime is set in the future, It's based around 5 characters. One of them being a former member of a crime syndicate.
    Cowboy Bebop?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Matas View Post
    Cowboy Bebop?
    Damnit! xD
    I'm no good at making hard ones, lol.
    You got it right, your turn. :P

AF FAMILY

Senior Member Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account has a reputation beyond repute Inactive_Account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    Damnit! xD
    I'm no good at making hard ones, lol.
    You got it right, your turn. :P
    Woohoo xP

The anime is about the parallel worlds of a college student who worries about wasting his/her life away. The series deals with their social life, love life and ordeals with their malicious friend.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Woohoo xP

The anime is about the parallel worlds of a college student who worries about wasting his/her life away. The series deals with their social life, love life and ordeals with their malicious friend.
    I am completely stumped. I know a few animes with 'parallel worlds', but none with characters in collage.. That I can think of anyway, hmmm...

AF FAMILY

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

The Tatami Galaxy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Skywen View Post
    The Tatami Galaxy.
    Dang, you got it. x.x Your turn.

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dang, you got it. x.x Your turn.
    Awwwyeahhh~

The series follows the adventures of a protagonist who travels the world to many different countries, each unique in its customs and people. Self-discovery and universal truth are revealed in the process.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I couldn't think of any, so I googled. Could it be Kino's Journey?

AF FAMILY

Junior Member MFK is on a distinguished road MFK's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2013 11:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Skywen View Post
    Awwwyeahhh~

The series follows the adventures of a protagonist who travels the world to many different countries, each unique in its customs and people. Self-discovery and universal truth are revealed in the process.
    Mushishi?

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@MFK - Good guess, but it was not the anime I had in mind. :P
    @Zainox - Congratulations, you are correct!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information