AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate fillers: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post Rate fillers: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach

Rate Naruto, One Piece and Bleach fillers

I ask you to classify Naruto, OP and Bleach reggarding it's fillers, just that simple :P

This is just my opinnion:

Naruto
    5/10: Naruto’s fillers are definetely the worse for me! All those episodes before Shipuuden and the recente ones just sucked!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FILLERS SUCK.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	63383

One Piece

7/10: Not because they’re not very good (I really liked the Navarone 68 arc), but because One Piece is SO WELL STRUCUTRED that it pratically has no fillers compared to the other animes!

Name:	G-8.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	63382

Bleach
    8 or 9/10: I personately liked Bleache’s fillers, specially the Bount arc so as the Zanpakutous Revolt (filler cannion)

Name:	Bleach Imagens (38).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	63381

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rate fillers: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach

Same as you. I can sign your list!

~loyal~

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Bleach 2/10
    Naruto 3/10
    One Piece 7/10

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loyal View Post
    Same as you. I can sign your list!

~loyal~
    Ah ah, glad to hear someone thinks pretty much the same as me eh eh :P

Hope to get more comments soon!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Bleach 2/10
    Naruto 3/10
    One Piece 7/10
    I understand your rating for Naruto and OP, but what about Bleach? Why do you think they are that bad, if you allow me to ask?

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Ah ah, glad to hear someone thinks pretty much the same as me eh eh :P

Hope to get more comments soon!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I understand your rating for Naruto and OP, but what about Bleach? Why do you think they are that bad, if you allow me to ask?
    I probably hate the Bleach fillers the same amount as the Naruto fillers but one thing gives it a lower rating for me
    And that is that the Bleach manga would always catch up to the anime fast and because of this we would end up with half a year to a year of fillers or sometimes even fillers in the middle or an arc which got really annoying back when it was airing.

Just my personal opinion

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I probably hate the Bleach fillers the same amount as the Naruto fillers but one thing gives it a lower rating for me
    And that is that the Bleach manga would always catch up to the anime fast and because of this we would end up with half a year to a year of fillers or sometimes even fillers in the middle or an arc which got really annoying back when it was airing.

Just my personal opinion
    Yes, of course, I not only understand but agree you! Indeed, bearing the manga/anime catch up Bleach is by far THE WORST, Naruto is not that good and what is amazing is that One Piece is BRILLIANT and had less than half of Bleach's fillers!
    That is because most Bleach chapters are kinda blank in words, just fighting scenes, while Oda, besides the normal fight scenes hads a lot of dialogues, which allows that a manga chapter has much more information than a Bleach's or Naruto's.

But I was asking, forgetting that thing, what do you think about the fillers themselves.

Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes, of course, I not only understand but agree you! Indeed, bearing the manga/anime catch up Bleach is by far THE WORST, Naruto is not that good and what is amazing is that One Piece is BRILLIANT and had less than half of Bleach's fillers!
    That is because most Bleach chapters are kinda blank in words, just fighting scenes, while Oda, besides the normal fight scenes hads a lot of dialogues, which allows that a manga chapter has much more information than a Bleach's or Naruto's.
    Yea I know exactly that and that is probably the only reason I have not dropped bleach yet. The chapters for bleach take less than a minute to read soo I already invested this much time on it might as well follow the last arc.
    And while One Piece is my 2nd favorite anime I will admit that because it doesn't have as much fillers as Naruto or One Piece it does lose some quality in the episodes because they limit themselves to ~1 chapter per episode. I don't mind it because I get to see actual new content each week instead of dropping the anime for half a year (Naruto).

But I was asking, forgetting that thing, what do you think about the fillers themselves.
    I would still rate them around the same
    Naruto 3/10 I dislike all naruto fillers that now I just skip them and not watch them anymore
    Bleach 3/10 How I wished I had not wached the Bount Arc back then what a waste of time and after that I rarely saw the fillers and started skipping them because they were just bad
    One Piece 7/10 I enjoyed them all and even knowing what episodes are filler they were pretty good especially the G-8 Arc which is one of my favorites.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea I know exactly that and that is probably the only reason I have not dropped bleach yet. The chapters for bleach take less than a minute to read soo I already invested this much time on it might as well follow the last arc.
    And while One Piece is my 2nd favorite anime I will admit that because it doesn't have as much fillers as Naruto or One Piece it does lose some quality in the episodes because they limit themselves to ~1 chapter per episode. I don't mind it because I get to see actual new content each week instead of dropping the anime for half a year (Naruto).
    I couldn't agree you more, I read a Bleach chapter in 2/3 minutes (and that is because I use to stay still in a double page per example), Naruto in 4/5 and One Piece, reading well (meaning to analise all the dialogues and understand the humor, etc) about 10! For me this is the difference between the 3 series, overally One Piece 19 or even 20 out of 20, Naruto 17 or 18 (actually in a very good phase) and Bleach 16 (though this arc is seeming to be very good, Kubo has messed up the story since the final of Ichigo vs Aizen, because till then Bleach was top for me, better than Naruto!)

Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Cheerful
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So for OP 8/10
    One Piece fillers are okay, not that bad. lol =)))
    For bleach and naruto. I don't watch them.

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meroty View Post
    So for OP 8/10
    One Piece fillers are okay, not that bad. lol =)))
    For bleach and naruto. I don't watch them.
    What's your fav series of One Piece fillers btw? (not that much to pick anyway lol) Mine would be Navarone G8, I guess

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha has a reputation beyond repute Maccha's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really thinking I should pick up on One Piece, the anime, in fact since the fillers seem like GOOD fillers. Nothing against OP, it just seems daunting to have to catch up to all those chapters >_> so I've never seriously followed the story through.

Naruto fillers, honestly, make no sense to me and they kind of ruin my image of the Naruto world. Stuff that just shouldn't happen, happens =_= Lols, so I never watch the Naruto anime very much... it's quicker to read the manga updates anyway : L

Bleach fillers, I skipped as well, besides all the bad quality animation -_- the stories also don't make much sense to me, besides the Zanpakutou arc where the Zanpakutou materialised and had a physical form. That was one of the more memorable and watchable fillers , to me anyway :XD Following the Manga though, last arc anyway , it would be a waste to drop it and I really want to know what's up with Kurosaki Isshin. >: )

14. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maccha View Post
    Really thinking I should pick up on One Piece, the anime, in fact since the fillers seem like GOOD fillers. Nothing against OP, it just seems daunting to have to catch up to all those chapters >_> so I've never seriously followed the story through.

Naruto fillers, honestly, make no sense to me and they kind of ruin my image of the Naruto world. Stuff that just shouldn't happen, happens =_= Lols, so I never watch the Naruto anime very much... it's quicker to read the manga updates anyway : L

Bleach fillers, I skipped as well, besides all the bad quality animation -_- the stories also don't make much sense to me, besides the Zanpakutou arc where the Zanpakutou materialised and had a physical form. That was one of the more memorable and watchable fillers , to me anyway :XD Following the Manga though, last arc anyway , it would be a waste to drop it and I really want to know what's up with Kurosaki Isshin. >: )
    Thanks a lot for your reply

One Piece is really good when you watch it for real, but it's really hard to keep up with more than 600 chapters and also over 500 episodes, I totally understand you :P (that's why till some months ago I pratically only knew 5 animes, as I was busy with OP and some other very long). OP's fillers are really great, some of them, as that G8 you just sometimes have difficulty in saying it's a filler than rather a part of the original plot.

Naruto's filler really suck, I most agree, I honestly don't look at them for a long time, just see the episodes of the manga.

As for Bleach's fillers I also share the thought for the Zanpakutou arc (it's a filler cannon, meaning it was the own author which created that arc), really well thought!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information