AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?

Q: Based on your performance as a human being in your lifetime thus far, do you think you're going to Heaven or Hell?

I'd like to think I will go to Heaven, since Hell is hot, OH YEAH!!

Note: I know this thread is ridiculous and hopefully not offensive. That is not my intention.
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 11-18-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Default Re: Are You Going to Heaven or Hell?

Yeah I'm going to heaven. Provided you don't have to be religious to go there. If so I'm going to purgatory with all the other noble pagans like socrates.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    Threads

If the Christians are even a little right... Hell.

Actually in most religions most people go to Hell until they reincarnate. You have to become a God to get into Heaven.

Oddly enough I just started writing a book about this called "Slumber Party Hell" which takes place in one of the less tortury hells...

“I mean, d'you know what eternity is? There's this big mountain, see, a mile high, at the end of the universe, and once every thousand years there's this little bird-"
    -"What little bird?" said Aziraphale suspiciously.
    -"This little bird I'm talking about. And every thousand years-"
    -"The same bird every thousand years?"
    -Crowley hesitated. "Yeah," he said.
    -"Bloody ancient bird, then."
    -"Okay. And every thousand years this bird flies-"
    -"-limps-"
    -"-flies all the way to this mountain and sharpens its beak-"
    -"Hold on. You can't do that. Between here and the end of the universe there's loads of-" The angel waved a hand expansively, if a little unsteadily. "Loads of buggerall, dear boy."
    -"But it gets there anyway," Crowley persevered.
    -"How?"
    -"It doesn't matter!"
    -"It could use a space ship," said the angel.
    Crowley subsided a bit. "Yeah," he said. "If you like. Anyway, this bird-"
    -"Only it is the end of the universe we're talking about," said Aziraphale. "So it'd have to be one of those space ships where your descendants are the ones who get out at the other end. You have to tell your descendants, you say, When you get to the Mountain, you've got to-" He hesitated. "What have
    they got to do?"
    -"Sharpen its beak on the mountain," said Crowley. "And then it flies back-"
    -"-in the space ship-"
    -"And after a thousand years it goes and does it all again," said Crowley quickly.

There was a moment of drunken silence.

-"Seems a lot of effort just to sharpen a beak," mused Aziraphale.
    -"Listen," said Crowley urgently, "the point is that when the bird has worn the mountain down to nothing, right, then-"

Aziraphale opened his mouth. Crowley just knew he was going to make some point about the relative hardness of birds' beaks and granite mountains, and plunged on quickly.

-"-then you still won't have finished watching The Sound of Music."

Aziraphale froze.

-"And you'll enjoy it," Crowley said relentlessly. "You really will."
    -"My dear boy-"
    -"You won't have a choice."
    -"Listen-"
    -"Heaven has no taste."
    -"Now-"
    -"And not one single sushi restaurant."

A look of pain crossed the angel's suddenly very serious face.”
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-27-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just wondering, what makes most people think they're getting into Heaven in the first place?

Just because you did not rob, rape, or murder somebody? When you think of Mother Teresa are those the stats that you think of when determining if she's earned a place in eternal paradise?

What exactly have you done to earn your way in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
    Yeah I'm going to heaven. Provided you don't have to be religious to go there. If so I'm going to purgatory with all the other noble pagans like socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier::. View Post

I'd like to think I will go to Heaven, since Hell is hot, OH YEAH!!
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-13-2022 at 06:22 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Go to hell: https://www.gotohellmi.com/

That's right! Hell is in Michigan!

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Robert Marley? He sure has changed since he died. His music sucks now.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Member Basara1 is on a distinguished road Basara1's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2021 02:25 AM
    Threads

I watch many anime, so Hell probably

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    ^ Robert Marley? He sure has changed since he died. His music sucks now.
    Unless you were stoned it wasn't that great then. Besides it's Hell, what did you expect?

Try Billie Eilish

Member Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip has a reputation beyond repute Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2022 03:44 AM
    Threads

Hell, regardless of what religion is right. LOL

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You know, the best way to avoid Hell is to be a Satanist. If you screw up, you go to Heaven.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My enemies? Hell.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon__Sommelier View Post
    My enemies? Hell.
    Hitler thought that too.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-13-2022 at 06:49 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This son of a b*tch...

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

It's... I dunno if it's bad for me to feel this way but, as a christian, I have a hard time saying "Yes, I'm going to Heaven." - Not because I'm doing anything horribly wrong or anything, but, just, a lot of people around me all my life have said "Some people will be surprised where they end up" and I know they are talking about "Christians" who do bad things and then go to church on Sunday and act like their holy, but It just makes me think about thiing. And the whole... sometimes people are an donkey and don't realize they are?

So... I hope I'm going to heaven. But I wouldn't tell people I am, for sure.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know anymore . . .

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I put the Hitler-Pineapple scene from Little Nicky up there...

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-13-2022 at 06:49 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

More death:

Jarry Park, Montreal

Junior Member viktoria_ is an unknown quantity at this point viktoria_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 03:38 AM
    Threads

Which technologies that are revolutionizing Mexican online casinos?

https://www.elnacional.com/empresas-...ine-mexicanos/

20. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHAT?!

Anyway did anyone else watch The Good Place when it was on?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    WHAT?!

Anyway did anyone else watch The Good Place when it was on?

Yes, I LOVED The Good Place... until the finale.

I mean, I get it that they were trying to dance around it and not be actual "Heaven" and "Hell", but still, the ending felt bad.

Junior Member erwingame is on a distinguished road erwingame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2022 12:02 AM
    Threads

I'm religious, so I think I'm going to heaven.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    Yes, I LOVED The Good Place... until the finale.

I mean, I get it that they were trying to dance around it and not be actual "Heaven" and "Hell", but still, the ending felt bad.
    It depends. I mean how exactly do you intend to spend ETERNITY?

“I mean, d'you know what eternity is? There's this big mountain, see, a mile high, at the end of the universe, and once every thousand years there's this little bird-"
    -"What little bird?" said Aziraphale suspiciously.
    -"This little bird I'm talking about. And every thousand years-"
    -"The same bird every thousand years?"
    -Crowley hesitated. "Yeah," he said.
    -"Bloody ancient bird, then."
    -"Okay. And every thousand years this bird flies-"
    -"-limps-"
    -"-flies all the way to this mountain and sharpens its beak-"
    -"Hold on. You can't do that. Between here and the end of the universe there's loads of-" The angel waved a hand expansively, if a little unsteadily. "Loads of buggerall, dear boy."
    -"But it gets there anyway," Crowley persevered.
    -"How?"
    -"It doesn't matter!"
    -"It could use a space ship," said the angel.
    Crowley subsided a bit. "Yeah," he said. "If you like. Anyway, this bird-"
    -"Only it is the end of the universe we're talking about," said Aziraphale. "So it'd have to be one of those space ships where your descendants are the ones who get out at the other end. You have to tell your descendants, you say, When you get to the Mountain, you've got to-" He hesitated. "What have
    they got to do?"
    -"Sharpen its beak on the mountain," said Crowley. "And then it flies back-"
    -"-in the space ship-"
    -"And after a thousand years it goes and does it all again," said Crowley quickly.

There was a moment of drunken silence.

-"Seems a lot of effort just to sharpen a beak," mused Aziraphale.
    -"Listen," said Crowley urgently, "the point is that when the bird has worn the mountain down to nothing, right, then-"

Aziraphale opened his mouth. Crowley just knew he was going to make some point about the relative hardness of birds' beaks and granite mountains, and plunged on quickly.

-"-then you still won't have finished watching The Sound of Music."

Aziraphale froze.

-"And you'll enjoy it," Crowley said relentlessly. "You really will."
    -"My dear boy-"
    -"You won't have a choice."
    -"Listen-"
    -"Heaven has no taste."
    -"Now-"
    -"And not one single sushi restaurant."

A look of pain crossed the angel's suddenly very serious face.”

― Neil Gaiman, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

Quote Originally Posted by erwingame View Post
    I'm religious, so I think I'm going to heaven.
    Define "Religious". Being religious doesn't necessarily determine where you go when you die. Actually the nicer people are usually sure they're going to Hell. I mean what have you done to get into Heaven? Whose life have you saves, crimes stopped, homeless fed? Kitten saved from tree? Because sitting around praying... I'm pretty sure that's SLoth.

Also what if you're wrong and the afterlife is nothing like Heaven or hell?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-23-2022 at 05:37 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angels are among us.

No. Not that Angel. This one:

Jarry Park, Montreal

Junior Member erwinwallpaper is on a distinguished road erwinwallpaper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 01:42 AM
    Threads

I do not know bro. Maybe I will ask The God's permission first, so I can enter heaven.
    Last edited by erwinwallpaper; 05-27-2022 at 08:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information