AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: why i want to be a mod!

Moderator BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Raccoon Jade Disc Soul Eater Soul
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2020 12:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Blugrutori

Default Re: why i want to be a mod!

come on guys dont cry!!! D:

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by KAITOU怪盗 View Post
    Asking to be mod is more pathetic....way more pathetic. In other forums, it DQ'd you just for asking and that's how it should work. Those who ask for power shouldn't deserve power, you need to earn it.

That's just me though...
    I understand your sentiment, and well as your's @Seung-li . This is it tends to be more direct and the folks the get the job actually want to do the job. No one gets surprised with "Hey you're an admin now! Now go take care of this and that." As for folks deserving, That's why there's a probationary period. **Hint, my Probie Mod status** And like Abraham Lincoln once said."Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Other forums have their ways for executive actions and gaining ranks to enforce them and we have ours.

Personally I believe if folks don't ask to be staff, how will a site owner know who to make staff? Alas, there's the obvious. His friends, and folks he deems can do the job and do it well. But with 169,235 Members, 94,409 Threads, 2,477,760 Posts, 62.01 average registrations per day, 803.68 average posts per day, 30.62 average threads made per day, and currently 228 users online (only 23 members), doing things that way might have been ok back in 1999-2001, but now (especially with several other sites to look over) it wouldn't get the job done every well, particularly when times change and folks grow up/old and have lives outside of the forum. Sure when you have a job where you spend a fair amout time on a computer it's easy, but some folks (like me) don't have the luxury.

Is it perfect? By all means no. If it was, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But it's not so bad, and we as staff are making it work and work well. Could it be better, sure. But is the site going to hell in a hand basket, no. It's just going with the ebb and flow of everyday internet life, and so are we.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I understand your sentiment, and well as your's @Seung-li . This is it tends to be more direct and the folks the get the job actually want to do the job. No one gets surprised with "Hey you're an admin now! Now go take care of this and that." As for folks deserving, That's why there's a probationary period. **Hint, my Probie Mod status** And like Abraham Lincoln once said."Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Other forums have their ways for executive actions and gaining ranks to enforce them and we have ours.

Personally I believe if folks don't ask to be staff, how will a site owner know who to make staff? Alas, there's the obvious. His friends, and folks he deems can do the job and do it well. But with 169,235 Members, 94,409 Threads, 2,477,760 Posts, 62.01 average registrations per day, 803.68 average posts per day, 30.62 average threads made per day, and currently 228 users online (only 23 members), doing things that way might have been ok back in 1999-2001, but now (especially with several other sites to look over) it wouldn't get the job done every well, particularly when times change and folks grow up/old and have lives outside of the forum. Sure when you have a job where you spend a fair amout time on a computer it's easy, but some folks (like me) don't have the luxury.

Is it perfect? By all means no. If it was, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But it's not so bad, and we as staff are making it work and work well. Could it be better, sure. But is the site going to hell in a hand basket, no. It's just going with the ebb and flow of everyday internet life, and so are we.

In this other forum I didn't have to ask to be a mod...I helped people a lot with their stuff; It was a video game forum which also invovled hacking and all. Since I was always cooperative and all, always had the answers if I wasn't beaten to it, I didn't have to ask the Admin to make me a mod but he was smart enough to already make me a mod. I 'll be honest and say I was half aiming to be mod and at the same time I wanted to help the community. If you saw the Video Game section in here before, you would see a lot of threads are mine....I mean it doesn't cost me anythign to make threads so it's whatever for me but I think a good Admin would take it into considiration.

I obviously come from a different forum so my mentallity is different.

I earned it in that forum, I didn't have to ask for it. And it should always be that way, you need to earn things and just not have it the easy way.

But I quit because most of my generation of members left and I don't like the new Admin.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-24-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Moderator BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori) has a reputation beyond repute BluGru Mitsuo (Tori)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

who's the new admin???

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In this other forum I didn't have to ask to be a mod...
    AF =/= other forums, AF isn't like other forums, like at all. I think it's better for people to ask, I mean at least you know who wants to do and they would probably do a good job, not to mention there's still the probation thing in case you don't do a good job.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BMTHTori View Post
    who's the new admin???
    He's talking about another forum, lol, he would never get modded here. Currently the only admins here are Princess Minako and Kaitou Ace.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, think of the probational period as a way for us to earn our stripes as staff or to become real staff. Everyone's had to do it, and it's not like folks jump the probie period quickly. Your way makes sense, but with the numbers that we have, it would take more criteria than that to be selected. Especially seeming that there's a fair amount of folks doing exactly that, helping folks out with issues, being active and bringing new, old, common, rare, animes to light for everyone to enjoy. You can't make them all staff for being a helpful, decent, contributive member to the forum. That would cause too many chiefs and not enough indians.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

oh ok now i understand lol

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    AF =/= other forums, AF isn't like other forums, like at all. I think it's better for people to ask, I mean at least you know who wants to do and they would probably do a good job, not to mention there's still the probation thing in case you don't do a good job.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

He's talking about another forum, lol, he would never get modded here. Currently the only admins here are Princess Minako and Kaitou Ace.
    Nope. Those who ask for power are probably the less eligable for that power. How long you been on the internet? 2010? Yeah. I been on FORUMS since early 2004 so I know how it works.

Those who seek power are less likely going to use it correctly.

Well, think of the probational period as a way for us to earn our stripes as staff or to become real staff. Everyone's had to do it, and it's not like folks jump the probie period quickly. Your way makes sense, but with the numbers that we have, it would take more criteria than that to be selected. Especially seeming that there's a fair amount of folks doing exactly that, helping folks out with issues, being active and bringing new, old, common, rare, animes to light for everyone to enjoy. You can't make them all staff for being a helpful, decent, contributive member to the forum. That would cause too many chiefs and not enough indians.
    But I was the one that contribute in the VG section that most so the last sentence would be invalid in that case.

I still think you gotta work for it before you earn it.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 03-24-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

lol at OP

If I was on more regularly and stuff for the entirety of my 6 1/2 years of being a member here, I would probably make mod status by now. But I have too many things to take care of than a forum. I can only imagine what a mod has to go through in being a mod in dealing with delinquent members. I frequent a role play forum more, and on there I've seen more people banned for what we call "oversexualization" than anything else, whether it be in the rp's (most particularly, the 1 x 1's) or in the spam section for saying something too graphic. They have a problem with people creating a lot of alts, and recently they perma banned one member for having 17 alts, so they are constantly checking IP's and they are also banning certain email providers that are known for creating bots. I don't know how it is here with all that, but I prefer to enjoy my time instead of it becoming work. @BMTHTori I suggest you do the same. I doubt you really want to spend your time on here getting into somebody's business because they don't know how to follow the rules and get RAEG'd at because they didn't like your decision to ban them.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always wondered what I took to become a mod....But I never really thought about becoming one..lol

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

oh ok, thank you!

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl2365 View Post
    I always wondered what I took to become a mod....But I never really thought about becoming one..lol
    Be careful what you ask, because you just might find out the answer sooner or later.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nope. Those who ask for power are probably the less eligable for that power. How long you been on the internet? 2010? Yeah. I been on FORUMS since early 2004 so I know how it works.

Those who seek power are less likely going to use it correctly.
    It's funny how you assume AF is the only and first forum I've been to. Anyways I doubt it, people who want things make them happen and when they get what they want most of them do a good job.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's funny how you assume AF is the only and first forum I've been to. Anyways I doubt it, people who want things make them happen and when they get what they want most of them do a good job.
    Yes, because saying 2010 is saying AF was your first forum....You could've join a forum January 2010 and that would still be 2010...or 2009?
    Lol, idiot.

Either way, you weren't on forums longer than me, so I obviously know how it works more than you....way more than you.

Power corrupts people.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

all i wanted to do was volunteer to be an admin or a mod that was it, but people started to fight on this thread and i just want everyone to get along!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, because saying 2010 is saying AF was your first forum....You could've join a forum January 2010 and that would still be 2010...or 2009?
    Lol, idiot.

Either way, you weren't on forums longer than me, so I obviously know how it works more than you....way more than you.

Power corrupts people.
    When you assume you make an ass out of you and me.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

True, Kaitou. I'm not the one that makes the rules. I just enforce them ('cept for the Western section, I do make those rules). I'm pretty sure that Kaitou Ace and the others take your history on the site into account, as well as your history on other sites if they know you from there or you tend to flaunt it.

And like I said, I see the Probie period as the way of working to earn it.

BTW, we could try to listen to BMTHTori, and stop the bickering. I mean seriously it does get old constantly seeing Kaitou and Xey go at it almost in every thread. I know I'm just has guilty as the next guy. But we are sorta detracting from the idea of the topic, while still being somewhat on topic. It's about how one becomes a staff member here, not why we do it this way instead of that way.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 03-24-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BMTHTori View Post
    all i wanted to do was volunteer to be an admin or a mod that was it, but people started to fight on this thread and i just want everyone to get along!!!!

I see no one fighting on this thread. The fighting here is actually... pretty tame compared to other forums. Here it's just waving fingers. I've seen on others where people probably wanted to beat the crap out of someone over something said/did online.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you assume you make an ass out of you and me.
    Nope. You behave as you never been on the internet before. I would call it an educated guess.

True, Kaitou. I'm not the one that makes the rules. I just enforce them ('cept for the Western section, I do make those rules). I'm pretty sure that Kaitou Ace and the others take your history on the site into account, as well as your history on other sites if they know you from there or you tend to flaunt it.

And like I said, I see the Probie period as the way of working to earn it.

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I want to become a mod here, then again it's more like a half-half thing but its not my priority, but the fact that I didn't even get offered? And then some dude asks and he gets it? That's a corrupted system in my eyes.

After all, moderators are like the police of the internet.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@blueangel06661 Keyword, used to.

@BMTHTori Get used to it. Bickering is normal here. Just take it with a grain of salt.

@Xey Oiz I've seen the opposite. I've seen people ask to be mods only to turn around and abuse it.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I asked just to see how that method works xD I'm curious on what Ace's reply will be to that .___. I'd be darn near peed myself if he actually considers it..

@GameGeeks wait why aren't we buddies anymore o.o? I've been curious about that.. I don't think I've said anything to you
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-24-2012 at 01:47 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @blueangel06661 Keyword, used to.

@BMTHTori Get used to it. Bickering is normal here. Just take it with a grain of salt.

@Xey Oiz I've seen the opposite. I've seen people ask to be mods only to turn around and abuse it.
    I would trust the GameGeeks knows how it works.

He understands what I mean.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i know i just want to volunteer to help u guys!!!

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

To be honest, there isn't really anything great about being a mod. The only real difference is posting/stickying threads, closing them, and answering a PM every month or so. The only PM's I get are usually for sotw...like 2-3 times a week. We'll get more mods when we get more members, because they'll actually be a need for them then

While, I'm on the subject, don't forget to enter/vote for sotw later.

Also related:

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@blueangel06661 Because you're short.

Closed Thread

Thread Information