AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever drawn an anime of yourself?

Junior Member umbreonlover4 is on a distinguished road umbreonlover4's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 09:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mandrake6

Default Have you ever drawn an anime of yourself?

I do I look better than in real life. Im an electrical fighting type but I don't want to share my picture. So have you?

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Have you ever drawn an anime of yourself?

Wait, do mean as a pokemon? Or did you just fight with electricity or something?
    I had someone draw a picture of me in anime style before, and it looked pretty cool. I don't have it, though.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really understand what you are talking about.

I did get the part where you were asking us if we ever had draw ourselfes as an animecharacter (there are internet pages where you can convert your picture into "anime"-form also
    ) but then you were starting to talk about electrical fighting type and there you lost me... what do you mean by that? I wonder the same as @Darkhallows above me, are we talking about pokemons?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-27-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friends were good anime drawers and they drew me sometimes ^.^ Here's a pic~

Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

Member osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2012 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: osborn309 PSN ID: osborn2009

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I don't really understand what you are talking about.

I did get the part where you were asking us if we ever had draw ourselfes as an animecharacter (there are internet pages where you can convert your picture into "anime"-form also
    ) but then you were starting to talk about electrical fighting type and there you lost me... what do you mean by that? I wonder the same as @Darkhallows above me, are we talking about pokemons?
    hey i would like to know where these "sites" are located lol. i just did a quick google search and counldnt find anything

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Levi Osborn View Post
    hey i would like to know where these "sites" are located lol. i just did a quick google search and counldnt find anything

Im sorry but I can't remember those sites at the moment.

BUT I know that if you go into photoshop and then Posters Edge, under artistic, you can give a picture a "cartoon" feeling.
    Or you can get a plugin named Filter Forge that has a effect named Comic Book.

But other then that I don't know straight from my head right now...
    But im sure if you google "convert picture to cartoon" or something similar like that you'll find something.

---------------------

But here is some similar pages, not those that I saw the last time but alteast something.
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6465459_make-photo-anime.html, instructings for the page "mywebface" - that page doesn't convert pictures but you can create a picture from already made patterns. I tried to make me on that page and the result was fairly ok I guess... Were several different options on what kind of picture you want to make. I choosed to make two pictures, one in the manga- and one in the catroon option.

manga
    Attachment 51008

cartoon
    Attachment 51009

On this page there are links to several different pages where you can make a cartoon (not anime but atleast something...)
    picture of yourself. http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-site...s-of-yourself/

* I know that this isn't exactly what you asked for but I still hope it helps somehow and atleast a little bit...
    Last edited by SuXrys; 09-27-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

7. Likes osborn_2009 liked this post
    No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Yeah I actually drew a character of myself. But she has different personalities. XD

She's not that far from what I really look like. Just has longer hair and red eyes. I can't post a photo yet because I gotta take a photo of them first. xD
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Yeah, I have, I find it fun to do it. And it's good practice. Here's mine:

I even surprised myself when I drew it. I looked at a few things for reference. I'm not very good at bodies, and this is the best one I've ever done.

10. Likes Loxaerion, SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty has a reputation beyond repute Meroty's Avatar
    Cheerful
    Gifts Camera Dslr IPhone One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	Save0004.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	51039
    This one?? It's an anime of myself haha
    sorry I'm not good at drawing bodies...the legs looks short :P

12. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Member osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009 has a reputation beyond repute osborn_2009's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2012 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: osborn309 PSN ID: osborn2009

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah, I have, I find it fun to do it. And it's good practice. Here's mine:

I even surprised myself when I drew it. I looked at a few things for reference. I'm not very good at bodies, and this is the best one I've ever done.
    linkin park!! epic!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Although I don't know if this counts; my current avatar was actually drawn by a random nameless guy at 2chan, but when I first saw it, it looked so hilariously like me that I stole it.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

15. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    but when I first saw it, it looked so hilariously like me that I stole it.
    You little thief, lol.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member Minzy is on a distinguished road Minzy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 11:11 PM
    Threads

mine is a work in progress...
    Last edited by Minzy; 10-10-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. ~Wilde

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Honestly I've tried a few times. I only found one I drew with my bamboo tablet thing awhile back. Should try again soon. x3
    Click image for larger version

Name:	251321_175146119210258_100001446143328_427609_6958948_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	52319(My face at work usually.)
    Last edited by S o l o; 10-31-2011 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Derp.
    I ♥ yuri

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Can't even draw a normal picture of myself. I suck at art so much

20. Likes TomoyoSakagami liked this post
    Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunterX View Post
    Can't even draw a normal picture of myself. I suck at art so much
    Same haha.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Uhm... nope, not really, though one day I might give it a go!

I do sometimes "draw" anime interpretations of myself however - by which I mean, I take an existing anime character, then alter it in such a way to represent my personality. The avatar I'm using now is one such example. ^ ^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information