AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Online relationships - Do they work? Are they real?

Junior Member Ninya is on a distinguished road Ninya's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 08:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: nubcakemew

Default Re: Online relationships - Do they work? Are they real?

I have a long distance relationship for 2 years now.

Hes from Florida. n I come from Finland.
    Can't wait to go back to FL at december<3

Moving to FL 2011 :]

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

Long distances relationships are hard to maintain. Im in one still I think...He hasn't called in a while. Personally I don't think they ever work out unless you actually have real life interaction. A person so far away could be doing anything. It's pointless, your better off looking for a real someone in your life, breakups hurt the same. But spending time with that person that's important to you in real life is way more memorable than a few typed words while they're doing who knows what. Unless you have personal interaction with that person, as in going to see them or having met at any point and time.
    Last edited by luz~; 10-25-2010 at 06:21 PM.
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Even someone you love live far away it just make you love him more.

Senior Member Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Ice Ornament Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

I had a long distance relationship for a year in 2008. I'm from Arizona and he's from West Virgina. We meet on myspace(of a places) as just friends a first then we started talking on the phone too. Now we are married and are living together in West Virgina ^_^ I'm grateful to have found my love. I remember when my whole family and a lot of my friends didn't believe our long distance relationship would go anywhere and would also say stuff like, "Get a guy here." "You need a man who you can see everyday." or "He might be cheating on you or he might be a killer." and stuff like that. They were all wrong! But I know they were just worried about me; still I just didn't like hearing it all the time... I love him! ^_^
    Last edited by Videlreyes; 10-26-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Videlreyes View Post
    I had a long distance relationship for a year in 2008. I'm from Arizona and he's from West Virgina. We meet on myspace(of a places) as just friends a first then we started talking on the phone too. Now we are married and are living together in West Virgina ^_^ I'm grateful to have found my love. I remember when my whole family and a lot of my friends didn't believe our long distance relationship would go anywhere and would also say stuff like, "Get a guy here." "You need a man who you can see everyday." or "He might be cheating on you or he might be a killer." and stuff like that. They were all wrong! But I know they were just worried about me; still I just didn't like hearing it all the time... I love him! ^_^
    I just don't know why people don't believe about long distance relationships.

I met my boyfriend in Online game first time. We talked on ventrilo/skype first :> I got inlove with his voice and his accent. Were friends for 2months before he asked me to be his gf. =]
    He came to Finland first time in 2009 March. I went there first time in 2010 April. Now I'm going there for whole christmas n new year Spend my holiday with him n his family.
    Next year we are plannin that I move there. And find some nice college

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

These threads never cease to amuse me XD

First, there needs to be a separation made between an "online" and "long distance" relationship. In my eyes, at least, an online relationship implies that there has not been a face-to-face meeting, whereas a long-distance relationship implies there has been at least one meeting, and enough physical distance between the participants that subsequent meetings are sparse/difficult to arrange. Assuming we're discussing relationships that have originated as an online relationship, it's foolish to say they "can't" work when there are numerous success stories. Perhaps they would not be something YOU personally are interested in, but that does not negate the fact that they can and have worked for other people. I do believe that an online relationship needs to eventually become a long distance or in-person one for the couple to succeed long term. I don't personally know anyone who would be comfortable having a strictly online relationship forever.

As Gjallarhorn so kindly introduced, I am a success story, albeit a somewhat unusual one. SGI and I met here when he was 16 and I was 15. We hit it off, as friends, remarkably well. Over the course of about a year we decided we wanted something more, and officially began an online relationship. We knew the odds were against us, as he lived in Australia and I in the states, but we were too fond of each other to back off. This continued until I turned 18, and could legally obtain a passport (my father having offered resistance). I flew to Australia, stayed for a month with SGI and his family, and returned knowing we indeed hit it off in person as well as we had online and over the phone. Over the years we visited each other when we could, and became more and more devoted to each other. Finally, when he was 22 and I was 21 he came out to the states and married me. While he returned solo I filed the appropriate paperwork and flew out to live permanently in Australia a few months later. Now, almost 4 years later, we're just as and probably more deliriously happy with each other. So yes, it was difficult. Insanely so, sometimes. Yes, I'm aware we're not the typical story. However, we do illustrate that a working, successful relationship can have its origins online as well as anywhere else.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thinks that in the minds of the two or three peoples taking part in the online relationship its real enough... But like i tell my buddy all the time its not real! And its Especially not real when your hooking up online with little girls to whom your just providing entertainment for and you will never meet... He says that he might decide to go see her someday i doubt it though he just sits on the computer all day its sad really not as sad as my other friend who dwells in second life and second life relationships and his ahahahaha second life family (wife and baby)

Butylicious Rainbou Bouddica Boutie Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Toast Chilled Monkey Brains Dodge Viper SRT10
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 05:47 PM
    Threads

I guess it really depends on the person. Though, for me.. I can't really say that they've worked out. Because, I never really took them seriously. But, if I were to find someone I actually cared about enough, then yes. I would make it work. Unless they lived like 1000000000000000000+ miles away or something. Then, there's only a slim chance we'll actually have a " real " relationship. All in all, yes.. I believe they are real, if you take is seriously.. And do they work? I have seen many online relationships that worked out in the end, so yeah. I believe they do.

| Requests are closed | tumblr

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It mostly depends but if you are afraid of predators then I say you see them in like a webcam so they're not like pedophile or something. Also I don't think they can work out pretty good but that's just my opinion.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member -Danielle- is on a distinguished road -Danielle-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have chatted to people online before and subsequently met up with them. I had a relationship with someone that didnt last so long, ultimately because they weren't really who they made themselves out to be when we spoke so our relationship in some ways was a lie. To have an online relationship and to never meet the person, I personally do not see that as a relationship AT ALL. more like a heated friendship. Long distance relationships can work to an extent if the end game is them primarily ending up together at the same place. (2 of my friends spent over a year with their BFs long distance but they both moved to be closer to eachother). I agree with Yoko in a lot of respects. I believe online relationships can be just as successfull as any providing that they dont remain online, where you NEVER meet the person.
    Last edited by -Danielle-; 11-14-2010 at 08:29 AM.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

A relationship will work if you put 100% into it

Member -Danielle- is on a distinguished road -Danielle-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my last long distance relationship didnt work as we didnt like the fact we couldnt see eachother when we wanted so would start arguing for no reason cause we were upset and frustrated. we didnt like hurting and not having eachother so we ended it. some people are lucky to avoid what i want through. i obviously wish everyone luck but since ive been there, done that and it didnt work, im sort of put off the idea.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

If you are in an online relationship there are 3 neccessities you have to include:

1) TRUST - Very important that you trust each other
    2) HONESTY - Extremely important that you are honest with each other
    3) EFFORT - You must be prepared to work harder to make the relationship work

If there is something else you can think of add it to the list

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Do they work? well, if you find love online then who cares. Only thing that matters is that you're in relationship.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Fabala, your story made me smile big. Literally halfway around the world and still it worked. I congratulate you and your family for the commitment you made. I thought I had the fairy tale story, but I must say, yours trumps mine!
    Last edited by Genghis Beatrix; 11-15-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i'm doubtfull about them as it is very hard to gauge a person's personality without talking to them face to face.

Junior Member W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd has a reputation beyond repute W3!rd's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2010 05:16 PM
    Threads

Their success as mentioned a plethora of times depend entirely on the individuals involved. An online relationship doesn't necassarily have to be any different than a real relationship, it all depends on how far you're willing to go. Apart from this it also requires a high value of trust and loyalty.

Cheating
    This is a often brought up topic. There are however some tips and tricks that influence and lower the possiblity. Simply put, "Talk" Like any other form of relationship you need to talk when something is bothering you. Whether it's because you're worried or jealous, it's best to just talk about it even if it's emberrassing. In order to have a succesful relationship there needs to be a form of communicution, without it a relationship can't survive and is bound to fail. Don't jump into a online relationship straight away either. Get to know eachother first, this way you've some idea of what you can expect from eachother.

Exciting
    Keep things interesting. Online you can't interact as much with eachother as you could in real, which brings me to the following point. Keep the relationship alive. For example you could exchange addresses and send a letter every once in awhile, or write your partner a sweet message with how much you appreciate him/her, what you like about him/her, why you fell in love with him/her. Apart from these suggestions you could think of something yourself aswell, and keep it a little more unique by giving it your own touch. Though remember not to smother your partner with these kind of things, because when it's done to often it becomes less special and ends up getting old quick.

Important Notes
    -> Don't start about meeting up right away, instead give it time. Otherwise you might scare away your partner.
    -> Online relationships are as real as actual relationships. Respect eachother and take eachother's feelings in consideration with everything that you do.
    -> Communication, Honesty, Respect, Trust, Devotion. These things are required to maintain a proper relationship.
    -> Breaking up is tough. Though it's not the end of the world. Don't guilt trip your partner by bringing up suicide and forcing him/her to stay with you. It's ridiculous.

Online Relationships work, but they require alot of sincere effort.
    Last edited by W3!rd; 11-23-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I believe it all depends how long they've known each other and how much they love each other. I've seen many successful online relationships that have resulted in marriages, but I have also seen some fail miserably. I'd like to believe they'd work out considering I've got my eye on a certain AFer (I'm sure you guys know who).

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Junior Member RealBuckethead is on a distinguished road RealBuckethead's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2015 03:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: RealBuckethead

I know this is a 5 year old post, but this is one of those posts that are controversial and opinionated.

This is answered in my blog..... Sorry, I deleted it, but it might explain my position.

Is it worth it?
    It was for me, to be honest. Sure, I have had other relationships since then, and even have had a child who is almost 2 now. If I could have her back for just one day, I would relive ALL that pain. "I can't love someone back, but I can still love you from the living."

Do they actually work?
    Just like any relationship, they take work.

Are they real?
    That is a matter of perspective. If you don't think they work, then don't try it. The hurt in the end might not be worth it, or exactly painful enough that you enjoy it. If you're a moron and get raped because you met some guy from the interwebs two weeks ago, you deserved it. Guys are just as thirsty as the women.
    Last edited by RealBuckethead; 04-23-2015 at 08:23 PM.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had an online relationship back in the day. It was full o' love. Can online relationships work? No idea.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito has a reputation beyond repute Kissed by Obito's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Pink And Blue Ribbon Makeup Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2016 06:31 PM
    Threads

Not in my experience. I have had 1 on line relationship and it ended very badly. Not to mention the lack of physical closeness. Sometimes people just need to be hugged and kissed.

My AF family:
    Cousins: Astral_Mage

Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Metaphasic

My younger brother met his wife through the internet. They dated online for a while, then met. They now have two kids.

Does it work?

The answer isn't black and white. Just like in face to face relationships, it is going to be a hit and miss situation.

So the answer is: maybe.

23. Likes Initius liked this post
    Member Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan has a brilliant future Dartanyan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2015 10:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dartanyan614

watch catfish

Senior Member Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic has a reputation beyond repute Metaphasic's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 03:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Metaphasic

Catfish is a television show, and therefore subject to commercialization. People want to see conflict, so that is what they give them. They do sneak in an occasional "feels" episode to make it seem random though.

Member Tara// is on a distinguished road Tara//'s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Black Cat Glasses Red
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2015 09:28 AM
    Threads

Its a maybe if online relationships could work. My mother and now step father met online and still happily married for 15 years. Just depends on where you meet the person and if you hear there voice or see them on camera. Trust is key and honesty. In my opinion. Really just 50/50 chance it will work or it wont.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information