AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drawing Tournament (Elite 9): Battle 2 Voting

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Drawing Tournament (Elite 9): Battle 2 Voting

Alright folks, here's how it works. You'll be voting for 2 winners, one from each division. You must also explain your vote. Voting will end Wednesday, May 2nd.

Division 1:
    @Sh0u vs. @MaruDashi
    Theme: Music

Marudashi: (Inspired from the songs "Living Dead Girl" and "Fiend".)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dt15.png
Views:	35
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	60794

Sh0u: (An original character with the song "To Zanarkand" playing in the background)

Name:	dt16.png
Views:	40
Size:	634.5 KB
ID:	60795

Division 2:
    @Bou vs. @BubbaSue42
    Theme: Weather

Bou: (Inspired by the snow)

Name:	dt17.png
Views:	40
Size:	835.9 KB
ID:	60793

BubbaSue42: (Inspired by the rain)

Name:	dt18.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	60796

Voting ends Wednesday, May 2nd. Remember that you are voting for someone from each division!
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 04-19-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Drawing Tournament (Elite 9): Battle 2 Voting

Division 1: Sh0u
    All the red musical notes floating around drew my attention first, seconded by the character's bright clothing. The blurred background seems to fit quite well with the rest of the picture.

Division 2: Bou
    The monochrome woman sticks out from the faded blues, making the detail on her face and hands more pronounced. And what I interpret as a tsunami of snow also helped define the monochrome woman and the owl in her hands.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Division 1: ShOu
    The use of color and musical notes caught my eye immediately.

I was drawn to the outline of the face and the hair. Overall I find the theme clean and coherent.

Good luck to all the contestants.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

I was going to choose MaruDashi at first, but then I started to compare bit both, Sh0u's picture catches my eye more (must be the background colors), I sorta like the outfit on the character, so I decided to go with Sh0u

I like the swirl, well huge swirl more so, its really cool and nice to look at, and its as if snow is just.. coming out of her head and surrounding her place, all in all it caught my eye

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, pretty cool drawings from each one, congrats people! As for me, I'll go with
    Sh0u although some parts of the drawings are a bit off because he didn't use the right shading and it makes it look a little too sketchy although it's colored, however I like the details, I like the character and the way it's representing the theme.

And then it's Bou, for the concept, first of all, and the realization, second. Although I'm not exactly sure about the meaning of that swirl going out of her head nor can I tell exactly what she's holding.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Butylicious Rainbou Bouddica Boutie Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou has a reputation beyond repute Bou's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Toast Chilled Monkey Brains Dodge Viper SRT10
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 05:47 PM
    Threads

I did like the other entry, and I know they intended it to do with music, and that it was inspired by music, but the other one caught my eye more, and I felt it went better with the theme. Although both entries were great.

| Requests are closed | tumblr

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Shou - I like the proportions, and the whole concept of it all.
    Bou - Cool concept as well, and it's really interesting. Not used to seeing stuff like that.

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Sh0u from division 1 coz i love it
    And bou from division 2 coz the creativity is good.
    A set by blueangel06661

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

D.1: Shou
    Personally I wan't a fan of the red musical notes and blurred colored BG. But the drawing was nice and it fit the theme really well

D.2: Bou
    I like this drawing. The concept is very nice and it's very clean. I like the way the figure was drawn. Pretty proportionate. The drawing has a nice calm take on the theme.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information