AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't know what to watch

Junior Member Wuzzy is on a distinguished road Wuzzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2016 04:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Don't know what to watch

Haii there folks, I've watched all these anime and I'm basically at a point that i don't know what to watch.
    I'm really into action with a touch of romance, basically an anime with feels and hypes.
    Besides that I am planning to finish the whole dragon ball series.

Off topic: I've just joined this forum and I'm really lost around here so, maybe it would be nice to make some friends. :P

If you would like to leave a comment / recommendation please do so. ^^

Goodbye,

Wuzzy

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Don't know what to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzzy View Post
    Haii there folks, I've watched all these anime and I'm basically at a point that i don't know what to watch.
    I'm really into action with a touch of romance, basically an anime with feels and hypes.
    Besides that I am planning to finish the whole dragon ball series.

Off topic: I've just joined this forum and I'm really lost around here so, maybe it would be nice to make some friends. :P

If you would like to leave a comment / recommendation please do so. ^^

Goodbye,

Wuzzy

A really popular anime currently airing is Yuri!!! On Ice. It's about mens figure skating though. It's also airing so that means you'll have to play the one ep a week game.

Some other completed series are:

Food Wars: It's a cooking competition based show but it does get borderline ecchi though. The second season is currently airing so you can watch S1 while S2 is running and catch up to it.

Noragami: is an action based anime with just a tiny sprinkle of romance..

Charlotte: would be another action/romance based one. Starts off simple enough but really does a 180. It's also made by the same people who did Angel Beats.

Either way; look into those and see if you want to give one a try. Good luck.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member Wuzzy is on a distinguished road Wuzzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2016 04:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    A really popular anime currently airing is Yuri!!! On Ice. It's about mens figure skating though. It's also airing so that means you'll have to play the one ep a week game.

Some other completed series are:

Food Wars: It's a cooking competition based show but it does get borderline ecchi though. The second season is currently airing so you can watch S1 while S2 is running and catch up to it.

Charlotte: would be another action/romance based one. Starts off simple enough but really does a 180. It's also made by the same people who did Angel Beats.

Either way; look into those and see if you want to give one a try. Good luck.

I think I'm going to start with Charlotte, Angel Beats really got me at the end. After all the series is really good Imo.
    As well as I'm going to tryout Noragami, sounds really good.

Thanks for putting a tiny bit of effort in this!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Very tiny hint of maybe a romance? But I haven't seen season 2. I did like season 1.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    sj4iy is on a distinguished road sj4iy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2016 08:19 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Very tiny hint of maybe a romance? But I haven't seen season 2. I did like season 1.
    I would say there's definitely romance in it, more so with season 2 and the OVAs. It's definitely the best anime I've seen in a while.
    Last edited by sj4iy; 10-21-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sj4iy View Post
    I would say there's definitely romance in it, more so with season 2 and the OVAs. It's definitely the best anime I've seen in a while.
    Now I have to find season 2, when I have the time.

Member Basara1 is on a distinguished road Basara1's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2021 02:25 AM
    Threads

AnoHana for example.
    Last edited by Basara1; 10-22-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Member ritatata is on a distinguished road ritatata's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

According to the anime you saw and your description, maybe you should try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Death Note and Nanatsu no Taizai.

Also, please don't be afraid with the "mecha" in Gurren Lagann.
    I say that because people who begins to watch anime tends to put aside ones where they see giant robots and stuff, because in their mind they are all for maniacs.
    But let me tell you, if you disregard that fear, it might change a little your life. Well, at least for me it did

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ritatata View Post
    According to the anime you saw and your description, maybe you should try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Death Note and Nanatsu no Taizai.
    I don't know what it is about Gurren Lagann. Considering all its parts and plot lines, I should like that anime. But I have never been able to get past the first 2-3 episodes. I have tried two or three times. There is nothing I can say negative about the series. Only that for some reason I cannot figure out, I just can't sit through it. Yes, I know you can't judge an anime by 2-3 episodes, and I always give an anime 4-5 episodes before I turn it off -- except for GL. I really don't know why I don't like it, only that I should. Weird, huh?

But Death Note is a must see!

Member ritatata is on a distinguished road ritatata's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I don't know what it is about Gurren Lagann. Considering all its parts and plot lines, I should like that anime. But I have never been able to get past the first 2-3 episodes. I have tried two or three times. There is nothing I can say negative about the series. Only that for some reason I cannot figure out, I just can't sit through it. Yes, I know you can't judge an anime by 2-3 episodes, and I always give an anime 4-5 episodes before I turn it off -- except for GL. I really don't know why I don't like it, only that I should. Weird, huh?

But Death Note is a must see!

Tbh, it was pretty much my case too. When I decided to watch more, I instantly loved it though. I had a few anime like that where I needed to force me a little, Baccano is the first name which comes to my mind for that matter.

Well for Baccano, if you know it, it's a little more obvious why, as it is the kind of anime where you begin to watch and you can't really understand a thing but the more you watch and the more you familiarized yourself with the plot, characters, setting, etc. (Also personally what really made me decide, actually was):

As for Gurenn Lagann, I don't have an answer, but I remembered enjoying more and more as I continued watching it, and it actually does make sense, as the show is supposed to go further and further until climax.

All I can say to you, is to try it again when you feel it. You already gave it a try, so it's okay if are not willing to right now though.

(Again, I know people who hated Gurren Lagann too. IMO, TTGL is supposed to be an anime who commemorates a certain vision of anime in general, some people do not share too much that vision and that would explain why.)
    Last edited by ritatata; 10-28-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Baccano! is one of my favorites. But admittedly it is not for everyone. It's sort of a dumb, but fun anime, at least where Issac and Miria are concerned. But it is also very bloody and violent. It's sort of a dark comedy. The multiple plot lines will be a turn-off for many.

I have given Gerunn Lagann more than one shot. I still don't know why I didn't like it. I can't find anything wrong with the few episodes I did see. If the opportunity arises, maybe I will try again. Maybe I was just in the wrong state of mind.

Moja moja suite XDD kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2 has a reputation beyond repute kurai_cho2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 09:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ritatata View Post
    Tbh, it was pretty much my case too. When I decided to watch more, I instantly loved it though. I had a few anime like that where I needed to force me a little, Baccano is the first name which comes to my mind for that matter.

Well for Baccano, if you know it, it's a little more obvious why, as it is the kind of anime where you begin to watch and you can't really understand a thing but the more you watch and the more you familiarized yourself with the plot, characters, setting, etc. (Also personally what really made me decide, actually was):
    I like Baccano! that's the first time I've seen mafia anime with lively jokes (Isaac and Miria is da best couple XD)

my recommendation based on my favorite list are:
    Full Metal Alchemist or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood = old anime but still give strong impression. by the way, there's 2 version because different ending. I strongly recommend to watch the FMAB version. but if you're curious, FMA is still fine

Haikyuu! = volleyball anime that absolutely makes me hyped in every episode

sorry if my list is so short. busy with life. but right now I'm trying to catch up and do marathon some shonen anime like KHR, Gintama, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, and TRC

Junior Member ZeroTricks is on a distinguished road ZeroTricks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2017 02:07 PM
    Threads

I'm recommend you anime "Baki the Grappler" 2001 year (1-2 season).
    I'm first view it in 2009, and i like it until now. Rewatching it many times. And also i read manga "Baki the Grappler".
    Also, if you start to watch, while you finished it watch, you can start watch new 3rd season of this anime, because it will out in 2017! I'm excite about that.
    Many people excite! And in the end of 2016, authors make announcement of 3rd season. It is "The Prisioners Saga" or New Grappler Baki. You need to watch anime (1 and 2 season), than you can wait for 3rd season, or you can start read New Grappler Baki arc, then Son of Ogre, and then Baki Dou.
    If you want to see announcement:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information