AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Adorable Anime Characters

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Most Adorable Anime Characters

Who are your favorite adorable anime characters? I mean characters by appearance or action just make you want to say, “Awwwww.” Use your own standards. I ranked my top 10 in reverse order.

10. Ochako Uraraka. from My Hero Academia. A bit short and chubby, but simply cute. You wonder when Midoria will notice. They would make a nice couple.

9. Riko Aida from Kuroko’s Basketball. More than just a classmate, Riko is also the team’s coach. She does fret about her bust size, but she is still adorable – even when agonizing over a close game.

8. Mame from A Letter to Momo. This seems to be the only male character I have listed. Yes, he’s a pretty ugly little gnome. He is one of three who help Momo adjust to the death of her father. The other two aren’t so smart either, but Mame is dumb to the point of being adorable. You have to love the little guy.

7. Ebisu from Dorohedoro. Not cute physically, but her actions make her adorable. She isn’t exactly the brightest member of the En family, but her pursuit of her clueless crush Fajita is endearing. You hope things will work out for her in the end, but without both oars in the water, that may be difficult.

6. Yui from K-on. So far my list includes those who are adorable by either looks or behavior. Yui has them both. A high school girl who acts like a grade school student can be obnoxious, but it works for Yui. It’s probably because she is also a great friend.

5. Arusu from Tweeny Witches. This is more of a kids’ anime. Arusu is a mortal who wants to be trained as a witch. Along the way, she reminds the real witches what magic is all about. And through all her trials and tribulations, she never loses that winning smile.

4. Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate. I already mentioned Yui from K-on acting like a grade school girl and making it work. Mayuri is in her early 20’s and also acts like she’s in the first grade. But like Yui, it works for her. Her toot-toot-tooting every time she enters the room does not get old.

3. Retusko from Aggretusko. This cute little panda bear has a thankless job, an abusive boss, a meddling mother, and no rewarding love life. Retusko is representative of the modern, young working women of the world. As she struggles with life, she remains cute and lovable – even when singing death metal.

2. Okka from Okka’s Inn. Okka’s Inn is in a way a feel good movie, even if it does start off tragically. Okka is the sole survivor of a traffic accident which takes the lives of her parents. She is now living with her grandmother who operates a small inn. Brave Okka is determined to get on with her life despite her loss, and she finds her place with the help of two ghosts and a demon. Okka will charm you as she charms everyone else.

1. Menma from Anohana: The Flower That We Saw That Day. She’s always cheerful and never down. Tragically, the sweet, innocent Menma dies in a drowning accident as a child, but now she is back. Appearing to have grown up in the afterlife, Menma has not changed her adorable, cheerful manner one bit. She moves in with her old friend Jinta, telling him that she needs a favor – only she can’t remember what it is.

Honorable Mention:

The Platelets from Cells at Work
    Momo from March Comes in Like a Lion
    Ono from High Score Girl

List yours now. And don’t forget to tell us something about your choices.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Most Adorable Anime Characters

From My Hero Academia:

Cutely adorable, but potentially dangerous.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Ryo-ohki

hazuki from Moon Phase

Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon maid

Eri from My hero Academia

Chibi Squidgirl

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is that cat-girl any relation to Aisha from Outlaw Star?

Last edited by PictureGuy; 06-30-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She may not be a beauty, and she may have small breasts, but Riko is a dedicated coach who motivates her players. Plus, when she smiles she becomes so adorable!

One problem. Her cooking.

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

Platelets are life.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Honorable mention.

Though I think this violates child labor laws.

Member RZ. is on a distinguished road RZ.'s Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2021 07:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LickleGrimes

Click image for larger version

Name:	getsbulliedthewholeshow.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	86370
    Tickle from Erementar Gerad - Basically gets bullied the whole show lol

Name:	pino.png
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	86371
    Pino from Ergo Proxy - If Data from Star Trek had a younger sister.

Name:	lirio.jpg
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	86372
    Lirio from El Cazador de la Bruja - has no dialogue except for cute noises.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How could I forget Pino? She's the most human character in Ergo Proxy. Vincent is second. Re'l learns from both.

This also bring to mind little Ringo from Casshern Sins, but I can't find a short clip with her in it.

Little Ringo knows she, like all other robots, is doomed, but she never loses her cheerful outlook on life.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 07-03-2021 at 09:14 PM.

10. Likes RZ. liked this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    How could I forget Pino? She's the most human character in Ergo Proxy. Vincent is second. Re'l learns from both.

This also bring to mind little Ringo from Casshern Sins, but I can't find a short clip with her in it.

Little Ringo knows she, like all other robots, is doomed, but she never loses her cheerful outlook on life.

I honestly forgot that Ringo is a robot. Actually, most of the main character robots in CS are very human-like, I suppose that's why.

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was checking the list again, and... Nezuko from Kimetsu no Yaiba is not here? Surprised!

13. Likes CapnJack, RZ. liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Dorohedoro, sweet Ebisu (in her skull mask) tries to get close to Fajita. As we can see, there is a sweet girl under that mask. Well. . . .

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From K-On, adorable Yui goes shopping for a guitar.

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah, if this is about K-ON, I might have to point my finger and say objection here! Azu-nyan is Azu-nyan after all.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alucard!

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    Ah, if this is about K-ON, I might have to point my finger and say objection here! Azu-nyan is Azu-nyan after all.
    It's not all about K-On, but I guess you could say all the girls in the group are cute when they interact with each other.

19. Likes Tsundere Magus liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Tweeny Witches, Arusu makes you laugh:

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Celty

Hanakawa

Seras Victoria

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-08-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seras in the original Hellsing does lean towards the adorable. In Hellsing Ultimate, she has a little less innocence and more macho.

Celty's head is cute, but for most of Durarara and DurararaX2 she does without it.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Steins;Gate:

An adult-child can be so annoying, but Mayuri can pull it off.

24. Likes RZ. liked this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

NOT ENOUGH TUTURUS!!!!!

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not bringing Mayuri here first feels like a huge sin on my list. Be right back, I am gonna loop the tuturu for an hour until I get satisfied.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RZ. View Post
    NOT ENOUGH TUTURUS!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    Not bringing Mayuri here first feels like a huge sin on my list. Be right back, I am gonna loop the tuturu for an hour until I get satisfied.
    My point exactly! With any other character, this would get old fast. With Mayuri, we can listen to it all day and night.

28. Likes RZ., Tsundere Magus liked this post
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

If I were a braver man I would set it as my ringtone!

Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I could talk about Steins; Gate all day, but... let's move on to the next adorable star!

I wanted to open a topic for this anime first to discuss there, then came here to bring March, from Fumetsu no Anata e or To Your Eternity. Bless this little girl and protect her from all evil, please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information