AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What game type has been the hardest you played?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • FPS/TPS (call of duty, SOCOM, Battlefeild, Halo, etc)

4 28.57%
  • RPG's

6 42.86%
  • PC games (yes I'm putting this in it's own choice , console and PC can be very different)

2 14.29%
  • Why are you asking?

2 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Games that Chew you up and spit you out.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Games that Chew you up and spit you out.

I still have yet to beat Pilotwings and The Empire Strikes Back for the SNES.

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Apparently I suck at FPS games. -.- So that's the reason I don't play them anymore. It's too frustrating to try and aim at the enemies when they're just bleeding you out like mad with led. That, and I evidently just have no evasive skills whatsoever in those games. x.x That game BLACK for the PS2 just absolutely flattened me, so I don't play it at all. I absolutely HATE that stupid game! I'd sell it, but I doubt it would go for much these days. -.-
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

FF13; the plot and character development were so bad I constantly felt like my veins were going to burst. It's literally the only game I've played that has PHYSICALLY put me in harm's way

Demon wolf boy (Member) konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro has a reputation beyond repute konkikushuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2012 05:57 AM
    Markham, Illinois, United States, 107943535893224, Markham, Illinois
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Konkikushuro PSN ID: DemonslayerKon

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Right, now make it 10 times more difficult and remove the ability to save the game progress, and you're beginning to approach "Contra" level of difficulty.
    The way i see it is that saving your games is important nowadays why should we do all that hard work FOR nothing?! those games were easy to the point where if anything, THEY COULD BE BEATIN IN A DAY! Demon's souls takes at least 2 and 10 hours minimum, besides it's difficult because of the Smart AI, put that AI in the video games then instead of back then instead of refining them with a bunch of massive amounts of traps, enemies, and pitfalls and I'm sure you all would think all games were difficult, I mean really, think about it, the old games AI to me, seemed refined by a bunch of numerous AI, or pitfalls, or even traps like sonic. so in my opinion, it wasn't a smart AI it was an annoyingly refined AI that humans should of passed easily. It's like a spammer when playing online, but I'm just a 15 year old Teen who used to play Mario and sonic games at my young days until I had Pokemon, and then a PS. so maybe my opinion doesn't count, but for my needs in a "good AI" it has to be smart and tricky, not over powered, or refined by traps.
    Though some knights in demon's souls were a let down due to how some are overpowered >.>.... like the red eye knights.
    Last edited by konkikushuro; 08-30-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    Done by me~

I'll be your sword, and you can be my Shield.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Love is a Double-Edged Blade, if you caren't careful you'll be cut, and most times...it's a cut that won't heal...
    ~ This is something I've learned so many times in my young age, be careful, and do not listen to your heart all the time...otherwise, you'll be fataly wounded...
    Konkikushuro ~Divine swordsman

Member Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:16 AM
    Threads

I was going to say Touhou, but then I remembered that I totally suck at FPS. =A=; So pretty much any FPS game.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Sui View Post
    I was going to say Touhou, but then I remembered that I totally suck at FPS. =A=; So pretty much any FPS game.
    Touhou isn't an FPS. It's a shoot-'em up.

Member Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui has a reputation beyond repute Sui's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2011 01:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Touhou isn't an FPS. It's a shoot-'em up.
    I know... =w=; I meant that I was going to say Touhou, but then I thought of FPS and decided to go with that instead.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information