AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Member Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul has a reputation beyond repute Gazkul's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2015 08:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Who has played it? what do you think?

Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth.

No, but I have seen some of it. It doesn't appeal to me that much.. I personally think that South Park just isn't funny anymore. It's getting a bit dull
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

South Park: Stick of Truth had me like,

4. Likes Gazkul liked this post
    Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

I played and let me tell you one thing it's a one time play through because once you beat it there nothing to do unless you already do it and it does not have new game plus so once you beat it you will start all over and let me tel you the enemy and boss are annoiyng

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I played it through and finished it in the one weekend.

The game is hilarious, and very, very true to the show.

However, any gamer with RPG experience will quickly find a million and one ability combinations that will effectively break the game and make it a total cakewalk.

The Mage's Dragon Breath ability for example, by level 5 I had it as a gamebreaker which fully regenerated my health and PP. And don't get me started on Kyle, he's a game breaker on his own.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information