AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help finding what this is from

Junior Member Polaris94 is on a distinguished road Polaris94's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 03:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help finding what this is from

In this unknown anime; (one episode I think) There is a book the main characters find about a girl and boy who are in love. The boy leaves for war and dies. The girl visits a shrine/prays to statue (Time goddess?) to give the boy her life instead. The boy comes home, finds her dead, kills himself and both disappear in a rain of shimmer. BUT this is the story that is told to cover up the real story. In the true story there are three friends a girl and two boys. The boy and the girl love each other. The “other boy” loves her 2. Before the 2 boys go to war the “other boy” prays to the time goddess for his friend to die in the war. After he dies in the war the girl wishes to give her life to the boy she loved. What anime is it from?

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Default Re: Help finding what this is from

@Polaris94 , are you talking about DNAngel? episode 20 about 3:30 into the episode it tells the story of Ice and Snow where a feudal lord goes into battle and promises his lover he will return safely But dies at war. the lover prays to a god to give him the remainder of her time, but when he comes back he finds her dead and prays to the god to give her the remainder of his time. When the god sees this the god is touched so he joins both their souls and they disappear into rose petals. This story turns out to be fake and you find out later in the episodes what really happens when daisuke gets trapped in the crystal that contains the soul of the female lover. I think this might be similar to or what you are talking about

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Yep, sounds like D.N.Angel to me.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Junior Member Polaris94 is on a distinguished road Polaris94's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 03:07 PM
    Threads

Thanks guys. I thought it might be DN Angel ,but i couldn't find it.

Member Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai has much to be proud of Akio-sempai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2013 04:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: brentb1990

Np, anytime

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information