AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worst Nightmare?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Worst Nightmare?

Everybody has had a nightmare. Some slightly traumatizing, and some that scars you for life. So, my question is:

Q: What is the worst nightmare you've ever had?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Worst Nightmare?

I dunno... Like, there are different levels, and I've had so many.

When I was really little, I had this recurring dream about a pink cat that was trying to kill me. Now, in my memory, if I think about it and be objective - it LOOKED really stupid and non threatening, and I don't even remember it actually DOING anything in any of the dreams than growl at me (A very weird non cat growl) - But at the time I was terrified of it, and sure it was trying to kill me. And... I know it sounds stupid, as I'm 32 now but.... thinking about that growl even now, I'm getting goosebumps and chills.

I have had a lot of scary dreams in my life, I could list them forever.

EDIT: I forgot to meantion: IT DIDN'T look like a normal cat!!! It was about the size of one, but it had meters for eyes and a blonde tail, almost like a horses tail.

I realized a few years ago that I think it came from this Nickelodeon show from the 89-90 no one remembers (With good reason) called Kids Court, and the judge was this weird pink... thing... that the kids in the court would scream and that would make the meters move, but the meters where in a place that looked like eyes... well the pink cat had meters for eyes... so yeah. I'm pretty sure this is where this came from.

EDIT 2: Time link didn't work, go to 7:57ish

Some of the dreams I found the scariest, somehow were the simplest. Such as, a few years ago, I had a dream that I was at a theme park with a friend, and all the rides, weither they were indoors or outdoors, you had to enter a small building, where a line would start. When you went in, to the left, where you'd look first, was the line/way to the ride, and the right, was a clock that had your approximate wait from where you were. The clocks would be ticking down, even though that made no sense, but it was in seconds, usually just a few hundred, or a thousand. And in - somehow this made it creepier - was one of those displays with the tiny red dots that made up the numbers? So anyway, I get separated from my friend, and I see a building like that, and it says "NEW! Pokemon ride!" and I'm like, "Oh really? That might be interesting, depending on what it is..." so I walk in the building, and, as I walk in and turn, there's a giant stone slab being lowered, so I can't go through. I shrug and think it must not be open yet, turn to exit, and the door has closed, and I can't Open it. After a few bangs, I take out my phone, but I have no service in the building somehow. That's when I see it: The timer on the other wall, said "9999999999999999999999999999973..." - and I woke up, terrified. I wasn't in IMMEDIATE Immediate danger, I could have been found quickly even, but again, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it. Since then I've had several other similarish dreams, but none have impacted me quite as much as that one.

If another nightmare jumps out at me (...hopefully figuratively...) I'll post about it.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 08-09-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Try having a nightmare about Shakka Zulu...
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I don't usually remember my dreams/nightmares. As a kid I always had the same nightmare whenever I had a fever though. It always started with me on a checkerboard of grass and sidewalk. I would walk around picking up white marbles. I made sure to stay off of the grass where all the black marbles were. At some point, however, I always ended up landing in the grass and picking up a black marble. As soon as I picked up that black marble I would hear a loud roaring noise and look up to see a HUGE tornado coming right at me. I could not move at all and had to watch it as it got closer to me until it snatched me up. Then the nightmare just got silly and I ended up in a rectangle area of white. Things were flying all around me but everything stayed in the rectangle. Until I woke up I would just drive the tornado around.

5. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I don't usually remember my dreams/nightmares. As a kid I always had the same nightmare whenever I had a fever though. It always started with me on a checkerboard of grass and sidewalk. I would walk around picking up white marbles. I made sure to stay off of the grass where all the black marbles were. At some point, however, I always ended up landing in the grass and picking up a black marble. As soon as I picked up that black marble I would hear a loud roaring noise and look up to see a HUGE tornado coming right at me. I could not move at all and had to watch it as it got closer to me until it snatched me up. Then the nightmare just got silly and I ended up in a rectangle area of white. Things were flying all around me but everything stayed in the rectangle. Until I woke up I would just drive the tornado around.

That's interesting, and terrifying! I've had a lot of dreams that a tornado was coming. I blame that partially on the fact that my mom worked at a movie theatre when Twister came out...

When I was a kid, once, I had the weirdest dream - I don't think I've ever had a dream like this since then, but it was like I was watching a cartoon - But like, I wasn't watching TV or something in the dream, the cartoon was all I could see. But in it, there were... "People" but they were just like... the AIM 'guy'? I mean, This guy:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_nruykvnsHj1t1muqmo1_400.gif
Views:	26
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	86308

But this was many years before AIM was a thing and they were blue and orange, but anyway:

In the cartoon, there were buildings on fire, and the cartoon people were trying to put them out.

Woke up, for some reason felt the need to wake up my mom and tell her (This was way past the time I would have just woke her up for no reason) and she just happened to feel my forhead, and I had a bad fever. It was like the cartoon dream was telling me I needed to cool down. It was interesting.

Your fever dream reminded me of that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information