AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Confess your unpopular opinion.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Confess your unpopular opinion.

Dolphins may look friendly, but they have a dark side.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Just because a show is online and CAN be extremely violent, ect, doesn't mean it should be.

For example: Star Trek, which has always had fairly mild violence, even in the movies, last season was pretty bad, I covered my eyes a lot, and I've heard the new season is so bad, that I'm not even watching it.

And now, Designated Survivor, which was on ABC for two years, had a little violence sometimes, but now season 3 is on Netflix. So far (On episode 3) it's just language which I don't mind, (But it is weird to suddenly be full of language when it was't before) but, I can "see" the violence coming. (And it is rated TV-MA). I just think it doesn't need to be violent just because there is no restrictions digitally.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rock music is not “noise.”

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

On competition shows, IE, America's Got Talent - I hate sob stories.

I AM NOT an unfeeling monster, but, because someone has cancer, their parents are dying of cancer, they beat cancer, were bullied, had a horrible upbringing, whatever - I AM sorry that they went through it/are going through it, BUT, that has NO baring on their talent. In AGT the four judges can push a golden buzzer that sends them to the live shows (There's another round between auditions and the live shows) and it ALWAYS feels like it's less about Talent and more about the sob story, NOT saying that they aren't talented, but most of the people that get the gold buzzer doesn't stick out to me. (Of course, I watch AGT more for Magic and Comedy anyway, and they almost never get the golden buzzer.)

Edit: Last year someone had a sob story, in the middle of it, one line real fast was, "A few years ago I was diagnosed with Cancer, but I beat it." and I said out loud, "So LITERALLY no reason to bring it up...." Again, good for them, but that's not going to effect their talent.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 06-12-2019 at 09:15 AM.

5. Likes Tycke liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Reflecting Telescope Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2019 09:33 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    On competition shows, IE, America's Got Talent - I hate sob stories.

I AM NOT an unfeeling monster, but, because someone has cancer, their parents are dying of cancer, they beat cancer, were bullied, had a horrible upbringing, whatever - I AM sorry that they went through it/are going through it, BUT, that has NO baring on their talent. In AGT the four judges can push a golden buzzer that sends them to the live shows (There's another round between auditions and the live shows) and it ALWAYS feels like it's less about Talent and more about the sob story, NOT saying that they aren't talented, but most of the people that get the gold buzzer doesn't stick out to me. (Of course, I watch AGT more for Magic and Comedy anyway, and they almost never get the golden buzzer.)

Edit: Last year someone had a sob story, in the middle of it, one line real fast was, "A few years ago I was diagnosed with Cancer, but I beat it." and I said out loud, "So LITERALLY no reason to bring it up...." Again, good for them, but that's not going to effect their talent.
    I totally agree with you in this matter especially when they use their disease in the wrong place like this show for talent just your talent and enough. That’s why most of their winner talent lost in history after they won no one hears of them. The same goes with other talents or whatever they titled it.
    don't sign any...

7. Likes Tycke, Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Men should not be pressured to "man up" and settle for a woman who already has kids from another man.

9. Likes Immoral, Sltnal, Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A b****slap hurts.

11. Likes Immoral liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal is a splendid one to behold Sltnal's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Reflecting Telescope Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2019 09:33 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

No good can come from talk shows.
    don't sign any...

13. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    A b****slap hurts.
    I think that's more of a fact, lol.

15. Likes Digimon_Sommelier, Tycke liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lion over a tiger any day!

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Tigers over lions any day!

18. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain and coldness make for a depressing day.

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Cats are better pets than dogs. Dogs are practically children - you need to take them out multiple times every day and you need to hire a sitter when you're gone longer than a day (so, ANY vacation that doesn't involve bringing the dog with you) while cats use a litter box practically from instinct and can be left alone for multiple days if there's enough food and water (like leaving a teenager pizza money)

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

This might just be the most unpopular thing I've said in my life - so first thing's first:

Right then, here goes:

I think 7/10 is a fair review score for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I find the term "Haters" to be stupid and immature. There are trolls out there, and I'm sure some people are filled with hate. But, these days people get called a 'hater' for having a different opinion. Anytime I hear someone say it, to me, that person loses credibility.

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    I find the term "Haters" to be stupid and immature. There are trolls out there, and I'm sure some people are filled with hate. But, these days people get called a 'hater' for having a different opinion. Anytime I hear someone say it, to me, that person loses credibility.
    I agree. I don't like the term hater either. Like, get real. To think there are people out there who systematically "hate" you is quite narcissistic in my estimation.

Now, my own unpopular opinion:
    I think hedonism or simply living to "have fun" is overrated and almost guaranteed to lead to suffering and damage.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tycke View Post
    Cats are better pets than dogs. Dogs are practically children - you need to take them out multiple times every day and you need to hire a sitter when you're gone longer than a day (so, ANY vacation that doesn't involve bringing the dog with you) while cats use a litter box practically from instinct and can be left alone for multiple days if there's enough food and water (like leaving a teenager pizza money)
    I like dogs but you're right. Our cat could just go outside and do its business so my family and I never even had to deal with a litterbox. Our dog on the other hand... well, by law you have to pick up a dog's droppings from the street in a bag. You can imagine how fun that is.

24. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Katy Perry's music still sucks. I know musical taste is a kind of a personal thing, but...her voice is awful.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

26. Likes Immoral liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AnimeForum is the best!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

*Because of something I saw on facebook yesterday*

*Again, maybe not unpopular in general, but, unpopular coming from a gay person...*

I don't care what anyone says, Chick-Fil-A is amazing. Me and my boyfriend ate there last month even. It has amazing food.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

If an actor/voice actor/musician/ect does something horrible, I don't think their previous work should be discounted. Not want anything to do with them going forward? Absolutely. But the stuff they've already made that's good, I don't think that should be treated as any less good.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Food is wasted way too much.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So... I don't really KNOW that this is an unpopular opinion but, they keep making them, so I'm going to say its at least somewhat unpopular...

I think Funko Pops are ugly. I have a few collections and if the characters actually looked like the characters I would buy a ton.

But alas. a new one I got an email about today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	yu-yu-hakusho-hiei_1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	86306

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hiei.png
Views:	25
Size:	433.9 KB
ID:	86307

Ugly to me. Why must they all have the same expressions? Why can't they actually look like the character??
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 07-31-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vampires need love too!!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    Vampires need love too!!
    Like this?

Jarry Park, Montreal

34. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I love the nightlife/I've got to boogie/On that disco aisle, oooh, yeah!!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information