AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Homestuck's Jade Harley

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Homestuck's Jade Harley

Hey guys! So there will be a con that I will be going to in late July in Tampa, FL-- Metrocon. For some time, I have been debating on who/what I want to cosplay as. But being a simple gal I am, really, I will be cosplaying as the lovely Jade Harley.

A few weeks ago, I made my purchase on my circle lenses and they arrived yesterday while I was at work. Yay! I had a hard time trying to put them on, but I finally got them into my eyes. But also, taking them off was a blast and it took me a few seconds. >_o;;

The ones in bold, GOT THEM!
    (IGNORE THIS, just a checklist):
    -circle lenses
    -round framed glasses
    -godtier attire
    -casual attire (optional? idk)

The circle lenses are a breeze and I love the colour on me, I don't want them to be too vibrant or any of that. And of course, they were very very comfortable. O u O It makes me super happy that it works well for me.

My small squinty eyes!!1 btw, I will also post my progress on my via tumblr

^And I was very tearful. Not used to them on. lol Anywaves, I appreciate some comments, feedbacks, etc. Yep! I'm really getting into the cosplay spirit, too.

2. Likes isabela88, Thefringedninja liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Homestuck's Jade Harley

Yes, it would be a glubdate! 38) Anyway! I've been really busy with work, school, life, etc. that I didn't really show a lot of what has been going on. For one, I'm slightly upset that my friend had no chance to make my godtier attire. But for Jade's casual attire, it's easy. I just need the right skirt and that would be all. o_o; And when I find it, I hope to get it shipped to me real quick, so... yeah. I posted on my tumblr with my glasses, and I do say it's just cute and I love them!!

I never liked wire-framed glasses, I wanted something bold and would make something pop out.

To my ridiculous checklist... (BOLD: I got them; ITALIC: In progress; UNDERLINE: Being shipped in idk)
    -circle lenses
    -round framed glasses
    -casual attire
    --atom shirt
    --skirt

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There you have it, glubdate with the progress! Last week my shirt arrived and I was just so excited and everything, Metrocon is next week. This week I will be finding myself a skirt and getting the appropriate sneakers, and I will be all set. I'm just excited and thrilled for all of this. So what do I look like now?

I don't have my contacts in my eyes, but I just put on my glasses with the shirt on. And I'm so happy it's gonna make me sick. 38'D

To my ridiculous checklist... (BOLD: I got them; ITALIC: In progress)
    -circle lenses
    -round framed glasses
    -casual attire
    --atom shirt
    --skirt

Junior Member Krell357 is on a distinguished road Krell357's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article. This has given very useful information.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information