AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rick and Morty.

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

Default Rick and Morty.

Does anyone else watch Rick and Morty? It's a animated series made for Adult Swim and follows the exploits of alcoholic super scientist Rick and his grandson Morty. I just finished watching the season two finale and think it was the best episode yet. If you've never watched it before I highly recommend it.

For those of you who have seen this show care to state your favorite episode?

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

Junior Member Knate is on a distinguished road Knate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2015 07:15 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty is incredibly good. I'm particularly a fan of The Purge episode from this last season, though it was really dark it had some of the best gags and character development seen yet in the show.
    ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ Kawaii Emoticons ╘[◉﹃◉]╕

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

at first glance i was a bit skeptical. but after 5-10 minutes into the first episode, i soon began to like it. it's indeed a funny and clever cartoon
    Last edited by daft; 12-09-2015 at 03:00 PM. Reason: i suck at spelling
    feed your monster

Junior Member ShintouGenesis is on a distinguished road ShintouGenesis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2016 07:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knate View Post
    Rick and Morty is incredibly good. I'm particularly a fan of The Purge episode from this last season, though it was really dark it had some of the best gags and character development seen yet in the show.
    This^ This right here is correct. The Purge episode was amazing. Second favorite episode, next to Close Encounters of the Rick Kind.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information