AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello my name is Art.

Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Trollface Mario Fire Flower
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello my name is Art.

20 years of age, and just now realizing that I share almost no common interests with my group of friends. Almost 21 and all I hear from everyone is; Lets drink, pick up chicks, hit the clubs. Don't get me wrong, they are good people and I enjoy hanging out with them. But a big part of my life is Anime/Mangas/Rpgs... Really sucks when I just watched and awesome show, or finished an amazing game... and i'm so psyched about it, but I have no one to talk to about it. If I mention it to my friends they just look at me strange "o.O" and tell me to stop watching cartoons -.-

So yah, I found myself here tonight lol. I'm trying to find friends that share my same interests. Soooooooo... if you are reading this then you are probably a like minded individual, I'd like to talk to ya ;D send me a message if you feel like it. I'll talk to anyone about anythin

Edit: Just finished Persona 3, ;_; most depressing game ever...

My Favorite Anime Series would have to be:
    The .Hacks, I'm been addicted to it... even playing .hack//link for psp -.- and I have no clue whats going on cuz I don't read Japanese ( I'm making up what they are saying in my head lmao)
    Favorite Anime:
    Flcl, short & sweet, and hooked me onto a lifetime of watching anime (My first anime)
    Last edited by KingArt; 02-23-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Hello my name is Art.

Welcome to the forum KingArt. I have a feeling you're gonna fit in just fine *grins hugely* hihihi XD

3. Likes KingArt liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello mortal I to be Jozz. The conqueror of all areas of AF. WELCOME TO TEH MADNESS!~
    :3 We've already started to talk though.
    hella

5. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Senior Member KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt has a reputation beyond repute KingArt's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you both :] and HI IluvAllison! Nice to meet you. And yes Jozz has become my official DJ with her awesome taste in music :3

7. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KingArt View Post
    Thank you both :] and HI IluvAllison! Nice to meet you. And yes Jozz has become my official DJ with her awesome taste in music :3
    Wow, you're very polite ;D Nice to meet you too ;D

For future events, if you like you can use @KingArt and substitute the name for the person you want to mention, if you dont want to use the quote.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks @IluvAllison , good to know. This is my first time on a forum of any type >.< lol

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

KingArt you know how that cheers song goes....this is defiantly the place to be since everyone knows your name

+
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

11. Likes KingArt liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum, in case you weren't sure ... and basically that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you.

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

13. Thanks KingArt thanked for this post
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Henshin_Ikeda that amv is awesome xD and thanks @Ranshiin ^_^

Junior Member xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts Dice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AngiTheRacoon

Welcome to the forum, and i know that feeling of not always fitting in ;-;
    And if you need a friend to talk about to a about video games, il be here to listen c: i love hearing about any video game related thing, dont be afraid to talk to me :3 welcome to the forum.

16. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to AF! I'm Leia, and I'm pleased to meet you! ^_^ I hope you have a lot of fun on here and I hope we can be friends. Oh, btw, I'm a Persona fan too! I finished Persona 3 too about a week ago. I cried at the ending T_T

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

18. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there and welcome from New Zealand
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

20. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Welcome to AF. Ive seen you around the forums a lot and you seem like youll fit in quite well. Glad to have some active posters here to help liven up the boards!

Cheers
    -Jason

22. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone :] yah @GuiltySpark I'm having a blast this my first time having people who know what I'm talking about been chatting it up, also gotten awesome recommendations. If you have any throw them my way ^o^... or if you have anything else you want to chat about shoot me a message sometimes. That goes for anyone and everyone :]

louder now. KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki has a reputation beyond repute KazuYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Red Dango 311 - Plusle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: no way suckers:D

Hello art and welcome to anime forum.Everyone here is friendly so hope u have fun and make lots of friends!

25. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@KingArt : Well, hello and welcome.

Af is the place to be. It's the best place and ONLY place you'll ever need to find great anime/manga content.

You have a great week ahead!

.::My Wi-Fi, it's gone out!::.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

27. Likes KingArt liked this post
    Junior Member Sweet Dreams is on a distinguished road Sweet Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Grilled Fish Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2013 12:53 PM
    Threads

As you said it seems like you're fitting in well. Let me guess, it's probably good to have somebody to talk about the anime you watch with! (Ugh, I'm so failing at getting my friend in to anime..) So anyway, welcome to AF and I hope you have a good time here!

29. Likes KingArt liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information