AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [AMV] Tokyo Ghoul - Give Me Back My Life (Criticism is welcome!)

Junior Member Marbil is on a distinguished road Marbil's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2017 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [AMV] Tokyo Ghoul - Give Me Back My Life (Criticism is welcome!)

Hi guys!
    So this is my latest AMV that I wanted to share with you. This (as usually) took way too long to finish because I'm super lazy... But well well now it's done and I hoped (and think) it came out ok! Please leave a comment if you liked it or if you didn't. Criticism (both good and bad) is very welcome!

Anime: Tokyo Goul
    Song: Take Me Back My Life
    Artist: Papa Roach

2. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [AMV] Tokyo Ghoul - Give Me Back My Life (Criticism is welcome!)

AMAZING!!! And fits right in to the scenes.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    AMAZING!!! And fits right in to the scenes.
    Thank you very much!! It makes me really happy that you liked it!

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I started watching Tokyo Ghoul until I realized there was a manga for it, and I dropped the anime and picked up the manga, but I do like the detail you went through and it is a great song.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Snowman PPG Blossom Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2020 02:10 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

WOW! That is awesome! That's like a well compiled summary of the anime! Great job on that!
    SoundCloud: Angery
    Short covers on Instagram: @project_mercury
    YouTubes: Angery Project Mercury

- views and any interaction all appreciated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I started watching Tokyo Ghoul until I realized there was a manga for it, and I dropped the anime and picked up the manga, but I do like the detail you went through and it is a great song.
    The ending in the anime was marvellous! And season 2 is confirmed so im really hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyblossom View Post
    WOW! That is awesome! That's like a well compiled summary of the anime! Great job on that!
    Thank you very much for your comment! Im glad you liked it!

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Marbil View Post
    The ending in the anime was marvellous! And season 2 is confirmed so im really hyped!

Thank you very much for your comment! Im glad you liked it!
    Well there had to be, the portion that the anime stopped at was not even the end of the manga, but there were little nuances that bothered me in the anime that were not in the manga. But it was a great read, and Tokyo Ghoul:re is out and on chapter 10 and AMAZING!!!

Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom has a reputation beyond repute Happyblossom's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well there had to be, the portion that the anime stopped at was not even the end of the manga, but there were little nuances that bothered me in the anime that were not in the manga. But it was a great read, and Tokyo Ghoul:re is out and on chapter 10 and AMAZING!!!
    Yeah I hope they animate Tokyo ghoul:re too! That'd be awesome!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I hope they animate Tokyo ghoul:re too! That'd be awesome!
    Well my only hope is that they re-animate from the beginning and give Tokyo Ghoul the credit it deserves with out doing the negative blood splatters like they have in the series. I want to see it in its full gruesomeness and see the demented downfall of Kaneki.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well my only hope is that they re-animate from the beginning and give Tokyo Ghoul the credit it deserves with out doing the negative blood splatters like they have in the series. I want to see it in its full gruesomeness and see the demented downfall of Kaneki.
    Amen to that brotherxD. No but srsly though, I really liked the show, so if you think the manga was much better then I might have to give it a chance too

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Marbil View Post
    Amen to that brotherxD. No but srsly though, I really liked the show, so if you think the manga was much better then I might have to give it a chance too
    There is not thought about it being better. The manga is the story in it's original essence. Like I had mentioned in other posts. I will drop an anime the second I find a manga for it. Because the story will be skewed. For instance Jason was shown in the first couple of episodes as a main bad guy. In the manga Jason is just another part of a bigger issue and he is not shown until about the part where Kaneki is tortured.

14. Likes Happyblossom liked this post
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

There is not thought about it being better. The manga is the story in it's original essence. Like I had mentioned in other posts. I will drop an anime the second I find a manga for it. Because the story will be skewed. For instance Jason was shown in the first couple of episodes as a main bad guy. In the manga Jason is just another part of a bigger issue and he is not shown until about the part where Kaneki is tortured.
    Yeah but I don't think splatters are allowed on public TV in Japan. The gore in the anime season 1 was pretty much at the max I guess? All the more proof manga is better and is in the raw form. And I totally agree with the Yamori part. I watched up to episode 2 of the anime and was like 'what's he doing in here?!' Rize also looks more evil than shes meant to be in the manga because of that first scene.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah but I don't think splatters are allowed on public TV in Japan. The gore in the anime season 1 was pretty much at the max I guess? All the more proof manga is better and is in the raw form. And I totally agree with the Yamori part. I watched up to episode 2 of the anime and was like 'what's he doing in here?!' Rize also looks more evil than shes meant to be in the manga because of that first scene.
    Another is when Yomo trains Kaneki and they don't show the portion where it is actually Yomo training Touka and Kaneki to work together on a strategy when they are fighting. Too many holes. Apparently Season 2 is being written by the Manga-ka so it should be more to the manga instead of made to be a helluva an idea.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Another is when Yomo trains Kaneki and they don't show the portion where it is actually Yomo training Touka and Kaneki to work together on a strategy when they are fighting. Too many holes. Apparently Season 2 is being written by the Manga-ka so it should be more to the manga instead of made to be a helluva an idea.
    Ishida Sui is writing it? Oh that's great news!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ishida Sui is writing it? Oh that's great news!
    That is what I saw on the latest chapter of Tokyo Ghoul:re

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

That is what I saw on the latest chapter of Tokyo Ghoul:re
    Oh really? Which site do you read it on?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I usually read at MangaTown Since Manga stream does not do Tokyo Ghoul. Although now that Naruto is out of the picture they have room for a new series.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

oh okay

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh okay
    Buuuuuuut. They picked up Akame Ga Kill Instead. Which reminds me that I need to read Area D! Inoukyou

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information