AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pokemon go!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Pokemon go!

Quote Originally Posted by Interest1ng View Post
    So you found the elusive PEEK-AT-CHU

Now that hurts!

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

But honestly I have not been able to find a Pikachu anywhere. Work is literally a dead zone for this game. And that is where I am at most of my time. #ADULTING

Junior Member GluttonGunner is on a distinguished road GluttonGunner's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2016 10:31 AM
    Threads

You know, the idea of Pokemon Go is a good one... with getting people more outdoors, but there is still an issue, many of us are still glued to our electronics and not paying attention to the real world. So yeah, the idea of Pokemon Go is an interesting one and definitely something we need, but because we live in the age of technology, without it... we can't really function anymore.

So, although they have a good idea when starting this, they didn't think about how many stupid people would get involved with it. Kind of why Pokemon Go is in the news now for people getting in trouble, getting hurt, and so forth. Not to mention, all the chaos taking place for people who don't own androids but want to play it, they're also getting salty that they have to buy an android in order to play it.

So overall, good game, bad outcome. I played a bit of it myself, and it didn't take long for Pokemon to appear in places which are by all means of respect "off limits". I've seen more pokemon appear in my neighbor's backyard than on the sidewalk or front lawns.

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Interest1ng View Post
    Work is literally a dead zone for this game. And that is where I am at most of my time. #ADULTING
    Thankfully where I work at, I'm sandwiched between 2 Pokestops. But half the time they don't register and say "Try again later" or "This Pokestop is too far away". Sitting behind a desk all day isn't exactly exciting either, so bless the people who use lure modules.

~~~
    I've always had to go out for some exercise. Pokemon GO did give me incentive to go out, you know? There just happens to be a frell ton of dumbasses who don't watch what they're doing - they're the ones who give the game a bad name. While it finally gives us the opportunity to become actual Pokemon players, real-world variables still take place (like cars, dangerous people, intruding onto private property, etc.) and it does make it very risky business.

RWBY

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    From what I've heard, evolving doesn't reward xp unless it's a new pokedex entry. Also it's insane how much candy you need for Gyarados, it takes 400.
    No, you still get 500 xp. If it's a new Pokemon then you get 1000 xp.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Getting back to my joke about finding Pikachu in a nudie bar, do we have any artists reading this? If so, draw and post a picture of Pikachu stageside with a pile of dollar bills and a few beers, and then post it here. I would do it myself, but I can't draw a straight line.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://i.imgur.com/eDpi8b6.gifv

I'll see myself out.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

8. Likes Yan Chan liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information