AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The most uninspired films 2012 - Gold Edition (Pay $40 for Platinum)

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The most uninspired films 2012 - Gold Edition (Pay $40 for Platinum)

Notice how the industry is failing so hard lately? Once upon a time, we used to have good movies but with bad acting/budget/effects. Now we have famous celebrities, hundred million dollar budgets, excelling CGI and short, boring or no plot at all.

Take a look at this. It is said that this movie is inspired off a true story; notice the only true story in it?
    (Spoilered due to AF's Nazi regulations.)

And here we have something that really relieves that day-to-day stress; it works, but it's not very original and kinda crass.
    (Spoilered due to AF's... Zieg Heil Kaitou Ace!)

Post your own!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The most uninspired films 2012 - Gold Edition (Pay $40 for Platinum)

I agree with you about the quality of movies not only this year, but for the past several yrs. Although I gotta say, that 2nd one actually looks pretty good to me.
    I haven't paid to go to the movies for over 2 yrs cos there is NOTHING worth sending my money on. Example: Twilight. I'm sorry, but vampires should rip your throat out, not hold your hand!!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

*spending*

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The most uninspired films 2012 - Gold Edition (Pay $40 for Platinum)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Example: Twilight. I'm sorry, but vampires should rip your throat out, not hold your hand!!
    Wait whaaaat? You mean that vampires actually doesn't survive in sunshine and that they don't sparkle? :O

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Wait whaaaat? You mean that vampires actually doesn't survive in sunshine and that they don't sparkle? :O
    I know, shocking right!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know, shocking right!
    But.. but.. sparkle. ;-;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Well there are vampires that do but they're from much better writers. *cough* Anne Rice *cough**cough* And I kinda want to see the second one from Skrillex's post. And I'll add Snow White and the Huntsman. Wouldn't be half bad but Christian Stewart ruins everything she touches.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anway, to anwer to the actual OP;

I don't go to the theaters that often either but one movie that I did go to watch was "Wrath of the Titans" and when the movie was done and I walked out from the cinema afterwards I walked out of there SO disappointed!

Judging from the trailer I had imagined the movie to be full of different titans and such that they would face during the movie (I wanted to see alot of old greek myth stuff) but the actual movie was pretty much only about they trying to find a way to defeat one of them, and then when the (notice "the" not "them" as I had thought) titan finally showed up they defeated it really fast. The titan was there for only a few minutes.
    I got tricked by a flashy trailer and payed to see a movie that was nothing like I had imagined it to be. Sure there where effects and such.... but the plot and the actual movie was dreadfully horrible.

Some of you may have liked that movie, but atleast I didn't.

-----------------------

The trailer.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    And I'll add Snow White and the Huntsman. Wouldn't be half bad but Christian Stewart ruins everything she touches.
    *Kristen.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, this is just plain tacky:

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@SuXrys That just shows you like her. As such, you will meet a horrible end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@GameGeeks

Nupps, I don't. So I won't meet a horrible end.
    Yaaaay! \^__^/

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

@Jasanime Does this means that I can sue the history teachers that I have had? Hahaha

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I find the second movie quite interesting but at the same time a little bit disturbing. Maybe it's because I'm not a violent person at all and I can't sit through those kind of violence. x_x;

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    @GameGeeks

Nupps, I don't. So I won't meet a horrible end.
    Yaaaay! \^__^/

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

@Jasanime Does this means that I can sue the history teachers that I have had? Hahaha
    Nah, I still might make you meet that end.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nah, I still might make you meet that end.
    ....... No ...

Attachment 63239

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

14. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And I'll add Snow White and the Huntsman. Wouldn't be half bad but Christian Stewart ruins everything she touches.
    I'll just say that it wasn't Kristen Stewart that made that film bad; it wasn't even that bad. Most of it's failure is in pacing, predictability, and overall stupid lines had by all the actors(especially the Queen).

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, this is just plain tacky:

hey. YOURE TACKY! jk sorry. i like this idea for a movie though its gonna be greatness.! GREATNESS!

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    hey. YOURE TACKY! jk sorry. i like this idea for a movie though its gonna be greatness.! GREATNESS!
    I've seen a couple movies this year and they played the trailer for the Abe Lincoln movie... everyone in the theater kind of joked how stupid it was, but I'll keep an open mind. I think it could be great, or really dumb, we'll see.
    ~ Tristan

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been told that Abe Lincoln movie might be good. That's just what I've been told, though.

So long as the vampires don't sparkle-sparkle in it then I won't have anything to complain about. And they likely won't sparkle-sparkle, so ... well, that's one less thing off of my mind.

Twilight can go die a horrible, painful death in the belly of the Sarlaac. Seriously.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information