AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [or TMNT], is the story about the four turtles who are living in the sewers of New York City and fights the evil powers who tries to get rid of them. The turtles, who first appeared in comic books, can now be found in toys, movies, video games and other merchandises. The turtles peak was between the 80s-90s.

The four turtles names are: Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello.
    Their master is Splinter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage..._Ninja_Turtles
    The official site: http://www.ninjaturtles.com/

Something fun:

It's easy to "transform" your nose into a turtle!
    Just draw a headband on it and some extra lines and you are ready to enjoy the masterpiece. ~

Last edited by SuXrys; 12-26-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

2. Thanks battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Woah.
    This brings back memories.
    I remember the rat was the Sensei and Shredder was one of the main bad guys.
    Such funxD
    (Love the intro btw)
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    Woah.
    This brings back memories.
    I remember the rat was the Sensei and Shredder was one of the main bad guys.
    Such funxD
    (Love the intro btw)
    Yeah, DOESN'T IT??! xD

And that intro is seriously one of the best I know of! [Could be because it's very sentimental to me... lol].

-----------------------------------------

I remember how I though that Shredders "companion"... that "brain"-thing *looks up wiki* Krang, was my least liked character in the entire serie. I think it was the fact that he was, litterally, a brain that did that... -shrugs-. I also though that the voice that he had was just so high pitched and aweful.. -shrugs again-

Krang; click if you dare...

Michelangelo (the turtle with the yellow/orange headband) was on the other hand my favorite. He was just so goofy and funny. I really liked that AND if I don't remember it all wrong I actually think that I had some sort of a crush on him way back during my childhood. Hahah! well... gotta love those turtles!! xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I actually tried to watch this again for the nostalgia. It failed. I watch a car get thrown on top of Donatello and he pops out of the hood like nothing happened... The hell did all the parts go? How did he not get squashed? Sadly I can no longer watch it.

6. Likes GuiltySpark liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    I actually tried to watch this again for the nostalgia. It failed. I watch a car get thrown on top of Donatello and he pops out of the hood like nothing happened... The hell did all the parts go? How did he not get squashed? Sadly I can no longer watch it.
    Did you try to watch the older version, or the newer one?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Yeah, DOESN'T IT??! xD

And that intro is seriously one of the best I know of! [Could be because it's very sentimental to me... lol].

I remember how I though that Shredders "companion"... that "brain"-thing *looks up wiki* Krang, was my least liked character in the entire serie. I think it was the fact that he was, litterally, a brain that did that... -shrugs-. I also though that the voice that he had was just so high pitched and aweful.. -shrugs again-

Krang; click if you dare...

Michelangelo (the turtle with the yellow/orange headband) was on the other hand my favorite. He was just so goofy and funny. I really liked that AND if I don't remember it all wrong I actually think that I had some sort of a crush on him way back during my childhood. Hahah! well... gotta love those turtles!! xD

Yeah, the intro is plain awesomeness.
    OH MY GOD.
    I completely forgot about "Cowabunga"!
    I remember they used to say dude a lot. And used to have lots of pepperoni pizza....
    Michelangelo used to be the "party prince".
    Also....you had a crush on a turtle?xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the intro is plain awesomeness.
    OH MY GOD.
    I completely forgot about "Cowabunga"!
    I remember they used to say dude a lot. And used to have lots of pepperoni pizza....
    Michelangelo used to be the "party prince".
    Also....you had a crush on a turtle?xD
    I know! It sounds almost silly to admit that I had a crush on that turtle, but as a kid I just found him so adorable! Haha... Im not sure why really, maybe it was his "goofiness" (is that how you say it?) that captured my young and innocent heart? Who knows?

Didn't they used to have whipped cream on those pizzas aswell? Or is it just me who remember it all wrong?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Oh the memories are coming back! This was one of my favorite shows growing up X'D
    I've seen all the movies and some of the newer series.
    I've always liked Michealangelo for his "care free" attidude.

From the second movie ^_^
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    From the second movie ^_^

Is that the movie where that female turtle appears?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

If my friend ryan saw this he would be yelling "street sharks are better! Street sharks are better!" Ive never seen street sharks but apparently they are better lol
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    If my friend ryan saw this he would be yelling "street sharks are better! Street sharks are better!" Ive never seen street sharks but apparently they are better lol
    I have never heard of them either... *note to self that I must look them up later*

That neither me or you knows about that show + that your friend is claiming them to be better then the turtles *cough* that impossible *cough cough* just makes that statement a pure BLASPEMY!! How can a shark really be better then a turtle? (and then we are talking about a mutant turtle with the skills of a ninja!!) ... It's just impossible! ... again: Blasphemy! Blasphemy, lies and corruption! xD
    Go and tell your friend that he doesn't know what he is talking about. ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

14. Thanks battousai_ryuu, aerophobia thanked for this post
    Likes battousai_ryuu, aerophobia liked this post
    Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is that the movie where that female turtle appears?

Hmmmmmm I don't think so :/
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Did you try to watch the older version, or the newer one?
    The newer one doesn't even exist in my mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    The newer one doesn't even exist in my mind.
    Why not?

Have you watched some of it but didn't liked it, or do you just refuse to watch it?

Hmmmmmm I don't think so :/
    Okey. I think that the movie where she appeared was a non-cartoon one.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-27-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know! It sounds almost silly to admit that I had a crush on that turtle, but as a kid I just found him so adorable! Haha... Im not sure why really, maybe it was his "goofiness" (is that how you say it?) that captured my young and innocent heart? Who knows?

Didn't they used to have whipped cream on those pizzas aswell? Or is it just me who remember it all wrong?
    Yeah he was really goofy
    They used to have whipped cream with their pizzas?!
    I don't remember that happeningxD

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah he was really goofy
    They used to have whipped cream with their pizzas?!
    I don't remember that happeningxD

I found a clip on youtube that shows all the different pizzas that has been shown during the show.
    Here are the pizzas: Enjoy!

• Tuna fish, peanut butter and grape jelly
    • Peanut butter and clams
    • Peanut butter, avocado and extra pickles
    • Marshmallow and pepperoni
    • Marshmallow and asparagus
    • Guacamole and Marshmallow
    • Butterscotch, onions and anchovies
    • Tea and toast
    • Chocolate sprinkles and clam sauce
    • Chocolate-chip
    • Chocolate fudge with extra garlic
    • Chocolate fudge, sardine, chili pepper, whipped cream [I remembered it right!!] xD
    • Anchovies and hot fudge
    • Pepperoni and hot fudge
    • Pepperoni and pickles
    • Jelly bean and sausage
    • Salami pizza with double yogurt
    • Shredded coconut and sweet pickles
    • Strawberry with anchovy sauce
    • Hot oatmeal
    • Popcorn
    • Anchovies and bananas
    • Goulash
    • Granola and liquorish

Here is the clip:

Hungry? xD
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-27-2011 at 10:26 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

20. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I found a clip on youtube that shows all the different pizzas that has been shown during the show.

• Tea and toast
    • Chocolate-chip
    • Chocolate fudge, sardine, chili pepper, whipped cream [I remembered it right!!] xD
    • Pepperoni and pickles
    • Jelly bean and sausage
    • Hot oatmeal
    • Popcorn
    • Anchovies and bananas
    • Goulash
    • Granola and liquorish

Here is the clip:

Hungry? xD
    Ergh.
    Most of the flavors made me gag just by looking at the listxD
    I always thought that they just had pepperoni.

22. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Why not?

Have you watched some of it but didn't liked it, or do you just refuse to watch it?

Yeah, I watched a bit of it. Even though I can no longer stand the original cartoon, the newer one just didn't give off that TMNT feeling to me. Honestly I would prefer it action-wise compared to the original though. I just can't watch it and say "This is a great TMNT cartoon." To each his/her own though.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

• Tea and toast
    • Chocolate-chip
    • Pepperoni and pickles
    • Jelly bean and sausage
    • Hot oatmeal
    • Popcorn
    • Anchovies and bananas
    • Goulash
    • Granola and liquorish

Here is the clip:

Hungry? xD

I completely forgot about all of those delicious pizzas!!!
    popcorn does sound like an interesting topping though
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

25. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Newer theme which in my opinion is more kickassxD

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Newer theme which in my opinion is more kickassxD
    I prefer the old intro so much more. This new intro doesn't look anything at all like the old version! xP Hahahah! This one just sees so serious, lol. I pressume there is no "cowabunga" in this one? xP Do they even eat the delicious pizzas anymore??!! xD If not... it will surely break my heart. ;_; *weird smirk spreading across my face - serious or not, who knows??! o__O*

I hadn't seen this intro yet so it was really nice of you to post it.
    Do you know btw where I can watch this new show?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

28. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seeing that intro reminds me that along the way somewhere I did see the new TMNT o-o I remember it being "not bad" I'll always like the orginal version but that's mainly because it's what I grew up with ^_^
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing that intro reminds me that along the way somewhere I did see the new TMNT o-o I remember it being "not bad" I'll always like the orginal version but that's mainly because it's what I grew up with ^_^

I guess that the last part in what you just said is exactly my "problem" as well. That's why I have such a hard time with for example the new my little pony series; because it's not like "the old one"... :3

Talking about TMNT (the new one) I definitely approve of the new Shredder anyway, since he looks so much more... "bad" in this one. He llooked way to soft in the old one... lol, never really liked him because of that. A bad guy in a cartoon, or any show for that matter, MUST look "bad" aswell! xD Shredder improvements approved ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess that the last part in what you just said is exactly my "problem" as well. That's why I have such a hard time with for example the new my little pony series; because it's not like "the old one"... :3

Talking about TMNT (the new one) I definitely approve of the new Shredder anyway, since he looks so much more... "bad" in this one. He llooked way to soft in the old one... lol, never really liked him because of that. A bad guy in a cartoon, or any show for that matter, MUST look "bad" aswell! xD Shredder improvements approved ~
    It can be a hard obsticle to overcome >_< but yes the new shredder is a vast improvement over the older one. All this TMNT talk makes me want to find and play TNMT on SNES xD
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I prefer the old intro so much more. This new intro doesn't look anything at all like the old version! xP Hahahah! This one just sees so serious, lol. I pressume there is no "cowabunga" in this one? xP Do they even eat the delicious pizzas anymore??!! xD If not... it will surely break my heart. ;_; *weird smirk spreading across my face - serious or not, who knows??! o__O*

I hadn't seen this intro yet so it was really nice of you to post it.
    Do you know btw where I can watch this new show?
    Unfortunately they don't, hence why I only remembered them having pepperoni pizza and me being so surprised when you posted up the listxD
    I'm pretty sure this is legal so.....here:http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Teen...-Turtles_8989/
    This is where I watch any other show and it's great!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information