AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf 11.0: Disney Version

Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Oh crap! You're so right! How did I manage to skim that part of the thread! D=

Ah well... in that case I'll tactically vote for Teto. Sorry Teto - nothing personal, but at least if it turns out that you're not a wolf (or is it Lone Wolf?) (assuming you get the most votes at the end of the day phase) then it'll narrow down my suspicions to MaruDashi, who claimed that you admitted your role to her.
    I *never* said he told me his role. All I did was point out how Teto was editing his posts, posting "Im independent" in the 'reason for editing' bar. Theres only 2 independent roles in the game, so its not hard to make a guess as to what role that would mean

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

At any rate, I think it's safe to assume Teto is NOT a Townie, or at least not a helpful one. XD

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jump_for_Luck View Post
    I vote for animeyay since looks can be deceiving, just like that bunny from Monty Python's Holy Grail. You never know....
    Did I mention my Chinese zodiac sign is rabbit? ^w^

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Furore View Post
    Be aware that Teto said in this thread that she told different roles to different people and only one person got her actual role. MaruDashi may well have been fed false information depending on whether Teto was honest to her or not. XD
    Well, that may well be true of course - but nonetheless, I see no logical reason for any member to claim said roles of other members to other members in the thread (although of course, I understand that's part of the game! XD) unless it might be to their advantage in some way. ^ ^ On the other hand Teto may well be a townie who's simply trying saving herself from being lynched - which I suppose is fair enough given what happened to the 1st member with the most votes the other day, and for apparently no good reason.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 08-06-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Teto may well be a townie who's simply trying saving herself from being lynched
    Acting capricious and whimsical wouldn't be an effective way to try to save oneself =/
    To be fair, from a different point of view, it does make the game a lot more interesting~

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I *never* said he told me his role. All I did was point out how Teto was editing his posts, posting "Im independent" in the 'reason for editing' bar. Theres only 2 independent roles in the game, so its not hard to make a guess as to what role that would mean
    Ah... my bad... I do apologise for the presumption there. This is my first time playing wolf you see... >.< Nonetheless, the fact that you brought up something that was already stated by Teto in her thread makes me weary of your own intentions to say the least... (although to be fair, I failed to notice her edit) =P Btw, Teto also claimed to be a "wolf" in one post and a "townie" in the other. Her former claim as a wolf is particularly interesting to me though, and it would have been much easier to assume her as one had it not been for the edits of her other posts claiming different roles. I can't say that I see any advantage in anyone role-claiming themselves as a wolf, as this could arouse suspicion of one being a either wolf or an independent, and the latter can only be killed under special circumstances as far as I've read. I'm not saying that Teto's necessarily an innocent townie by any means (I said she could be one, but thus far the logic seems to suggest otherwise), but to me there's something just too obvious about assuming her to be a wolf or independent either.

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Acting capricious and whimsical wouldn't be an effective way to try to save oneself =/
    To be fair, from a different point of view, it does make the game a lot more interesting~
    No perhaps not... But the way I see it, one would have to be either completely daft or some genius to role-claim in such a way. I am suspicious of Teto as well, btw... and I think it's safe to say that her actions are certainly not doing her any favours as to keeping her from being killed (or lynched). It's almost as if she wants out of the game for some reason?
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 08-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Neukifly
    Just to clarify, I believe Teto is a guy, in spite of what his profile says =x

Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Neukifly
    Just to clarify, I believe Teto is a guy, in spite of what his profile says =x
    Yeah... I understand that Teto once had the username of Xey Oiz under the gender of a male. I recently commented on one of her awesome sets in one of her threads as a matter of fact. But I don't like to assume the gender of any person, so I just go on the current info they've written about themselves (Besides, who's to say that that Teto might actually not be a guy and that her gender was false in the first place?). So, from point of political correctness, I'm trying to be respectful of the implication that Teto would like to be referred to as a she rather than a he from now on, although it hasn't escaped my attention that she might have deliberately changed her gender for tactical reasons as far this game's concerned. XD

That said, since you pointed that out to me, I'm also voting for Teto for the same reasons I (invalidly) voted for dark_butterfly! XD

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*looks dizzy after reading most of the recent posts, two pages worth*
    Oh lordy,,, I have no clue. But such silly types of comments in the edits wouldn't be the first time someone got themselves lynched.
    NOW, I'm not saying Teto is innocent OR guilty. Just playing with fire, lol. And with that said, and the only clues being from the posts, (haven't heard from many people yet, and still haven't confirmed any roles) I go with Teto.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

-is too lazy to read- anyways I just realized I made a mistake, anyways I can assure you that I am Rapunzel, regular townie. If you want to believe that I'm an indepent or a wolf then that's your fault. I got bored yesterday and wanted to see how much confusing I could cause, really bad choice. Anyways I know most of you won't change your vote but you're losing a townie, if you guys do change your votes though I doubt you'll believe the next day phase if animeyay gets killed in the night phase, anyways that is all.

EDIT: If the townies do change the votes then there is a strong chance the wolves will not, or they will now that they read these. Good luck on killing the wolves you guys. >_>
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 08-06-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Teto View Post
    If the townies do change the votes then there is a strong chance the wolves will not, or they will now that they read these. Good luck on killing the wolves you guys. >_>
    Like I said, you are either a Wolf/ind or a very irresponsible Townie. A good Townie's supposed to help the Town to win, not to cause confusion. Oh well, you're free to play whatever way you want, but if you're truly a Townie who's just trying to confuse others, then you're just as bad as a Wolf. >.>

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like I said, you are either a Wolf/ind or a very irresponsible Townie. A good Townie's supposed to help the Town to win, not to cause confusion. Oh well, you're free to play whatever way you want, but if you're truly a Townie who's just trying to confuse others, then you're just as bad as a Wolf. >.>
    Sadly, I have to agree. All the confusion Teto caused may very well cause us to lose a day that could have been used to nail a wolf if Teto truely are a townie as he says, NOT to mention the loss of another townie. But it could also just be a very good wolf tactic to cause confusion and thus keep us townies from being able to see who the real wolves are by the one wolf taking the calculated risk of making such statements. All I know is there was 1+ pages of confusion posted, and has left me thoroughly confused.
    If you are a townie Teto, you managed to help the wrong side with the antics. This game is confusing enough without ACTIVELY causing confusion.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

12. Thanks Ωmega thanked for this post
    Likes Xangsong, animeyay liked this post
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's only one tiny little problem with that: she's already DEAD...
    Or is she?

I vote Teto then since she is going to be lynched anyway
    Senjougahara Fascination

14. Likes Syaoran liked this post
    Senior Member Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong has a reputation beyond repute Xangsong's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Orange Dango Mouse
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2011 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What if Teto is a townie though... Then we're lynching another townie...

Fellow Linkin Park fans, join the LP group! ~Here

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Imma be a sheep and vote Teto ;P
    Last edited by .Tatty.; 08-06-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Ś Sexy Logo By Me Ś R A R E R E N D E R Ś Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Ś Tag Thread

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tatty. View Post
    Imma be a sheep and vote Teto ;P
    You might want to bold that. XD

Votes Updated!
    Teto(12) - animeyay, SigmaSD, Uta<3, MaruDashi, Daken, Furore, Meteorkeeper, ChazzyChaz, Elphaba, Neukifly, The Rebel, Screwby
    animeyay(3) - Keena Aya Ashikaga, Teto, Jump_for_Luck

Keena Aya Ashikaga(1) - Capitán
    Uta<3(1) - maverickgirl

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Fine, I guess I shouldn't be bringing you guys down anyways, I deserve a lynch for being irresponsible. ;~;
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Final Votes!
    Teto(13) - animeyay, SigmaSD, Uta<3, MaruDashi, Daken, Furore, Meteorkeeper, ChazzyChaz, Elphaba, Neukifly, The Rebel, Screwby, Tatty.
    animeyay(3) - Keena Aya Ashikaga, Teto, Jump_for_Luck
    Keena Aya Ashikaga(1) - Capitán
    Uta<3(1) - maverickgirl

@Teto was running around in a bed full of flowers in an open field deep within the woods. "Boo!", a wolf said as they popped up from the flowers! "Ahhhhh!", Teto yelled and began running away. He didn't get far at all with running away though, because then the wolf grabbed his newly grown out long locks of hair, wrapped it around his neck, and strangled him to death with it. Teto was...

Rapunzel(Townie) from Tangled

Night Phase begins now!

Instagram|Tumblr

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So the Town had a traitor who decided to help the Wolves. Perfect.
    Why can't people play Wolf seriously for once? >.> I'm starting to lose hope.

21. Likes *Tsuki* liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Traitor? More like sabotage but okay, anyways what a gruesome death, I guess it fits the crime.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So the Town had a traitor who decided to help the Wolves. Perfect.
    Why can't people play Wolf seriously for once? >.> I'm starting to lose hope.
    Well Wolf is a game, and aren't games ment to be fun? I can see lying about your character role as being fun in this game, because the characters are not listed. Cheer up man, there's still quite a bit of players left.

Traitor? More like sabotage but okay, anyways what a gruesome death, I guess it fits the crime.
    You're now a redhead instead of a blond. Your hair was dyed with the use of your own blood. Haha, I got a twisted sense of humor.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 08-06-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Instagram|Tumblr

24. Likes Xeyuzio liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Why was he killed by a wolf?

And dammit Teto, why'd you have to go and pull stuff like that!!!!
    We can still win this though....I hope ;_;

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Why was he killed by a wolf?

And dammit Teto, why'd you have to go and pull stuff like that!!!!
    We can still win this though....I hope ;_;
    I told you guys I was Rapunzel but I guess that wasn't enough!!!
    人類は調和したのか?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's ok, people, what's done is done.
    Now the dead please stay quiet, while the rest carry on with the game~

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I told you guys I was Rapunzel but I guess that wasn't enough!!!
    Yeah, at like, the last minute! And someone earlier in the thread said you claimed to be Ursula, so claiming to be Rapunzel just seemed like a desperate attempt...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I claimed to be Rupunzal first, and I doubt Ursula is even in the game, I told AG and d_b that I was Ursula the so called alpha wolf when they died, I also told one person I was Genie.
    人類は調和したのか?

Closed Thread

Thread Information