AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Serated's Tags 3.0

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Your latest signature, the only real thing i could criticise is that the circles on the right hand side really don't add to the flow. There's a wave type thing going up the right side.

Why not have the circles (which i'm assuming are part of a clipping mask) matching the flow of the that white wave type thing.

Other than that it was a deserved winner.

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I love the last one. The only thing bothering me, is the stroke around the character. It's small but it stands out too much to me. As for tutorials I wouldn't mind seeing one of that last one or the Assassin's Creed one. Both are fantastic, and I wouldn't mind knowing how you made them.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There. More 'experiments' of my new tag style. Honestly, I am loving it every single day I get to mess with it. There's just so many cool little things I am finding out to tweak that I never touched before. Hopefully these tags will elicit more of a response!

Entrenchment Tag for FlashD, Version 1: Yellows and Reds

Version 2: Orange and Purple

Version 3: Metallic Colors

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Keh, version 2 of Entrenchment won't load for me.
    I'm preferring the yellow/reds more than metallic. Metallic colors just kills the contrast imo.
    The only thing I'm disliking in Entrenchment is the lack of action/movement from the focus (or character, in this case). Perhaps try enlarging the canvas, or rotate the canvas to make room for it.
    A head is what it is, just a head. :/

Aside from that, It's pretty good!

But what really sticks out from your latest creations is the b&w signature.
    Excellent control of the C4Ds, excellent depth.
    The only problem with it is that the gray area around Saber looks too plain. How about increasing the contrast in that area a little bit?

(and lol, your latest post if full with blonde characters)
    Over-saturating since '07

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

All these latest tags display that very-very-high level of professionalism you achieved after this much practice. I do wish you could show us wallpapers and other graphics the same way.

But we're talking tags now so let's have a look at the few similarities in them all....

1. As Unli pointed out, all extracts used are blonde females.....lol.

2. the thing that creates that awesome-as-hell depth is placed on the left in the exact same point. Arrange the tags one below the other and draw a line through the blurred objects. I bet you'll get a straight one!

3. Contrast on the focal. Your tags are missing those here, the black and white Saber one, and the Metallic sig in particular. Even though you've maintained the focus well in them all, I think a little more vibrancy is required. It doesn't seem all that necessary in the first one and the yellow-red version of the Saber sig, but a tid-bit of sharpness atleast would do. Version 3 requires more vibrancy in yellow, I feel.

Also, Unli is quite right. There is this certain lack of motion in the Entrenchment tags. I think the reason would be too many object in front of the focus. Of course, the focus is very well kept, but still.

Overall, they're extremely inspiring and professionally crafted out! My favourite is the first one and how glassy it looks =D Looking forward to your TOTWs again and the new tutorial. Oh and sigs too ^^

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Might as well keep experimenting. So, some gifts with my new process of Trial and error.

Gift for Lovebeat, Bakemonogatari?

Version 1:

House Tag for Jagan:

And then there's this one, which was a little Vertical experiment. I really love the result to it.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been meaning to comment here for some time, and since I'm home from school, now is the perfect time to comment.

Version 1 Lovebeat:

Of the 2 versions, this one is my favorite. I think its because I like brighter purples. The right half of the signature is my favorite part because I like how everything is flowing behind the stock. Also, the typography for it looks great. I feel like the background text behind "Lovebeat" could be a bit sharper though. What I don't like about this sig is the light source part on the right side of the head. I feel like the light source would have worked better if you got rid of those 2 straight lines of light from a c4d. Those 2 lines really take away from the sig. The right side just doesn't seem as smooth as the left side which kind of throws off the balance. Overall though, its purple and pretty and I think you did a great job on it.

House Tag for Me!:

I absolutely love it. I've been wanting a House sig for a very long time and this is amazing. The only thing that kind of bothers me about this sig is the light source right on House's head. It might just be that I'm not a big fan of bright light sources though. The control of the orange lights on this sig is done very nicely. The c4ds used in right foreground seem like they could be a bit sharper to match the sharpness of the left background, but my eyes may be off. Thank you so much for this sig, using it as soon as I go find a nice House avatar. <33

Vertical tag:

You do an awesome job at purple sigs. The part above the head is my favorite. I love how its sharper in the foreground and then as it recedes, the sharpness declines. Great way to use depth. Those red lights that are going down the sig seem a bit distracting to me though because it doesn't seem to flow that well. I think the fact that you chose white for the border was a great decision. It seems to complete is way better than a black border would have.

Your new style looks nice, but I don't think you should get overly dependent on c4ds. And don't stick to just doing that style, keep expanding.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Glad you're enjoying your new style man, hope you keep experimenting

I really dig the first tag in post 178 -Love the colors and depth. I'm personally not a fan of the text though. Lighting is nicely done too. I don't know if I"m just now noticing, or if its been a part of the gradual trend towards a "new style," but I think your lighting has improved a lot.

Vert tag is also sweet - Rocking depth.

Those were the tags that caught me eyes the most, but all of them look great.

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh boy, my first request of the new year. I really enjoyed this one.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That's one of the best sigs I've ever seen done by you.

There is really nothing I can say that you should change on this. The stock blends perfectly into the gray background and the bright headband and bright lights work wonderfully as a contrast to everything. Both versions look great as well and I can't choose between the two. Though did you try to keep this borderless? The white borders seem maybe a bit too thick. Like maybe just crop out the border completely and let the sig be a new size? Dunno, other than that, its just lovely.

Member Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado has a reputation beyond repute Camisado's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 10:54 PM
    Threads

I love my set a lot, thank you.
    I can't get enough of how amazing it is. xD
    Set made by Serated. xD

Bouken desho desho? Honto ga uso ni kawaru sekai de
    Yume ga aru kara tsuyoku naru no yo Dare no tame ja nai

♫♪♫♪

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh my lord, you've improved so much! The effects and depth are amazing in the vert and ran ones. And Camisado's tag looks brilliant!

My only complaint is on the Bakemonogatari one, the c4d's used do match effect an color wise.

Can I use the Ran one?

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The latest one is
    ABSOLUTELY BLOODY EPIC.

Make a tutorial on it and I shall feel eternal joy.

--
    The strongest point in the signature is the gorgeous lighting imo. It just gives a lot of life to the signature. Next is probably the color scheme, which matches with Haruhi extremely well (especially by using her ribbon's color as lighting and C4D shine).

Inspiring.
    Make more of these damnit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Marian View Post

Can I use the Ran one?

Yes, and Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Unleh View Post
    The latest one is
    ABSOLUTELY BLOODY EPIC.

Make a tutorial on it and I shall feel eternal joy.

Inspiring.
    Make more of these damnit.

Alright, I will try writing it all out by tomorrow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I chug tags of this caliber every 5 minutes. I think that's something. Second tag is a collab with Jagan. I say collab, its more like she sent a PSD to me that looked pretty bad, and I added 3 layers.

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You Should Smile More.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You could use a custom shape for those 'stripes' on the background.
    It should be available on Photoshop by default, it looks like this:

It'll save time and it'll produce a more accurately shaped and spaced 'stripe'

I like the message the signature conveys. And the simplicity is innocently attractive by itself ;D

Although, you might want to play around with the typography a little bit more. Maybe not capitalize all the text?

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Mio one is a bit too sharp, and kinda plain, I like the touhou one though :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Multiple versions of a signature for somebody. But I just wanted to show this for comparison purposes. Below is a link to the screen shot used as the base for the entire signature. Then look at how the quality just changes dramatically. Just showing off for no reason. :3

Original Screen Shot

Version 1, Colored for Comparison:

Version 2, Main Text:

Version 3, Secondary Text:

*edit* 4th Variant:

Stuff for nothing.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

You've really been expanding your style recently man..I dig it.
    Haha, are you warming up to larger borders perhaps?

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Of the 4 version sig I like the coloured one most, the b/w ones just ruin the nice effects imo.
    In the "Stuff for nothing" I like every sig actually
    Don`t warm up to those massive borders please, though it looks nice on this one:
    http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8...arcrafttag.png

{( H A K U ' S - P E T )} SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan has a reputation beyond repute SinYan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 12:34 PM
    Threads

You're really good, I must say.
    The World of Warcraft and 504 ODST are my favourite. You're great with abstract renders, but in some of your sigs the character isn't well-blended into the background. A little lack of connection :] You might want to try working on that.
    Nonetheless, you're great. Really looking forward to seeing more of your stuff ^_^
    :: Gorgeousness by Hakuchuumu ::

Gil
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

First off: I love the text in the second one. I think the border could've been a little thinner though. It's a little too blurred too, although that might've been what you were going for.

On the first one, the sharpened piece of C4d at the bottom keeps throwing me off. I think it'd be better without it, or with more at the bottom. Other than that, It's pretty close to perfect.

And as for the last one, I like the yellow version better. It still looks a little empty, but I guess if anything else got added then it'd look cluttered.

I love your style, but I seem to enjoy your simpler sigs (like the last one in post 194). I can't wait for your next thread either!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You rock at gaming tags, nice flow <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information