AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 'Have You Ever...?' Game (Ver. 1)

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Default Re: 'Have You Ever...?' Game (Ver. 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycke View Post
    Have you ever bit your thumb at someone?
    I bite my thumb at thee!
    I used to do it a lot with a friend way back when.
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    Have you ever drunk and drove home?
    Quite a few times. I never got my license either.

Have you ever got pulled over without a license?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't drive.

Q: Have you ever walked into an old friend on the street?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Not on the street but we ended up going to the same college without either of us knowing and met there in the hallways between classes. I actually have a more interesting story that ties into my own question...

Have you ever met a stranger on the street who tried to convince you they were an old friend?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No.

Q: Have you ever done something through subterfuge that you regret to this day?

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tycke View Post
    I actually have a more interesting story that ties into my own question...
    Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    No.

Q: Have you ever done something through subterfuge that you regret to this day?
    I've lied to get what I wanted, but it was never anything bad enough to really hurt the other person. I guess I still regret it though, since it's not the right thing to do.

Have you ever tripped someone on purpose?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Have I ever tripped somebody? Never, that's f***ed up.

Q: Have you ever cried because of how old you are?

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    Do tell.
    When I first moved to Denver I was walking around getting to know my area of the city and just enjoying the weather. As I was passing the shopping strip this lady bee-lines over to me and starts talking to me. (she didn't look homeless) "I'm so glad to see you. Remember how you promised me lunch a few months ago?" I replied that I didn't know who she was and I had just moved to the area. "Don't you lie and pretend you don't know me!" She started following me as I headed away, not really in the direction of my home but still at an angle to get me home sooner, but I'm a very fast walker so it didn't take long for me to distance myself. "I know where you live and I'm going to tell everyone what you did to me!" are the last few things I heard as I was crossing the street and out of her aggro range.

I was pretty shook up about it but I never saw her again and obviously she didn't really know who I was because she didn't send anyone to my apartment. I doubt she knew anyone and was just targeting me for being white in a non-white part of town.

Have you ever tripped someone on purpose?
    I have in both soccer and hockey. Both times where because some snotty girls were picking on my friends and making them cry. I'm pretty athletic so I was able to trip them in such a way that I didn't get flagged or penalized and made it look like it was an accidental part of the game.

Q: Have you ever cried because of how old you are?
    Nope! I'm excited to get older.

Have you ever pet a wild animal?
    Last edited by Tycke; 04-07-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No.

Q: Have you ever screamed at your pet?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I have. Not proud of it and I really don't do it anymore.

Have you ever got bitten by an animal?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, by a cat!!

Q: Have you ever wanted to meet a dolphin in person?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not really but even if I did my mom would've stolen the opportunity.

Have you ever consumed something so perfect you couldn't even?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, with certain foods, but too much of a good thing gets boring after a while.

Q: Have you ever lost someone's change after going to the store for them?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nope!

Have you ever bought a gift for someone and they clearly hated it?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No.

Q: Have you ever tripped and fell on someone?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Not that I recall.

Have you ever put laxatives in someone's drink?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nope.

Have you ever spiked anyone's drink without their knowledge?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Me? No.

Q: Have you ever fell in mud, dirt, or quicksand?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nope. I've had a person try to push me but I'm pretty tough so I just shoved them back.

Have you ever been to an amusement park that was only open to your group? (ex: in high school the local school bands would rent out Six Flags Great America for an awards ceremony during the off season. The lines were really sort because the attendance was only a few hundred high school band kids)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No. I went to Cedar Point with my mother's church, but sadly we weren't the only ones. Lots of lines.

Have you ever tried to think of a question and came up with nothing?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

All the time.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Serious: Have you ever personally known a school shooter or similar? (I have a story here)
    Last edited by Tycke; 04-17-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, I have not. But I know a person who accidentally killed his mother. He was an angel and nice to those around him in-and-out-of school, though.

Q: Have you ever participated in an eat-and-run?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No but my husband has.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes. Its name was Jellybeans!!

Q: Have you ever realized your life's dream, whatever it may be?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kind of? For the longest time my dream was owning a home which I achieved. But now I have a new dream and that's to own a single family home with some land in the mountains. Do I dream too small?

Have you ever wanted to change something in your past?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No. The journey leans forward, in my case.

Q: Have you ever cried tears of joy?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information