AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon go!

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Pokemon go!

I knew this forum was getting weird when I came here yesterday and saw that nobody had posted an article about Pokemon go...
    At any rate, it's a mobile game scheduled to come out in 2016, in which you can capture pokemon wandering around in the real world, as viewable through your phone's camera. Pretty innovative idea, it is the closest thing i've seen to virtual reality.

2. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Pokemon go!

I am excited for it to say the least. It will help do what it is saying to get people to get out of the house and play games outside. Much like Sol did lol.

The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

I'd much rather have glasses I could wear tht the Pokemon would show up in. It'd beat having to use my phone. Hopefully no one is stupid enough to get hurt to catch a certain Pokemon lmao.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

5. Likes SigmaSD liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    I'd much rather have glasses I could wear tht the Pokemon would show up in. It'd beat having to use my phone. Hopefully no one is stupid enough to get hurt to catch a certain Pokemon lmao.
    Ohhhhhhhh well as interesting as that theory sounds to have glasses. You could just get the Google VR box don't you think and put your phone in and wear them to make it look like you are seeing everything completely in that world?

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Threads

Yeah it's supposed to be really advanced, I mean it's taking years to develop, im curious about the in game purchases and whether or not you need one of those pokeball wristwatches to play

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It looked more like a pendant you hold in your hand, and you probably pay for different pokeballs.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
    Each Pokémon to understand the POWER THAT'S INSIIIDE my iPhone 5s
    POKéMON!!

I'm excited for Go. I think I read somewhere that the game is still playable without the separate device, it's just that you get a better experience and more features if you have it synched with the app on your phone. It reminds me of the PokéWalker they had with the HGSS games, where you could catch exclusive Pokémon on unique routes and level up your partner the more you walked. I still have mine somewhere.

The possibilities with this app are crazy though. I'm super excited.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
    Each Pokémon to understand the POWER THAT'S INSIIIDE my iPhone 5s
    POKéMON!!

I'm excited for Go. I think I read somewhere that the game is still playable without the separate device, it's just that you get a better experience and more features if you have it synched with the app on your phone. It reminds me of the PokéWalker they had with the HGSS games, where you could catch exclusive Pokémon on unique routes and level up your partner the more you walked. I still have mine somewhere.

The possibilities with this app are crazy though. I'm super excited.
    The only downside that I see to this is that the experience will not be as fluid as the Trailer for it made it.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    The only downside that I see to this is that the experience will not be as fluid as the Trailer for it made it.
    This is true for any game trailer ever.

12. Likes someoneofforumpast liked this post
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nowi View Post
    This is true for any game trailer ever.
    Absolutely. But I mean there are some over the top physics being placed on this game at least per the trailer, and I just don't think that it will play the way it showed. Not saying that you wont get out in the world, and find a Pikachu in a grass field, but I don't think they will be able to push the limits of VR with this Game/App. Needless to say it will still be fun. Quite like Geocaching with pokemon lol.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    My only major concern at this point is what these 'in-game transactions' will be. Nintendo doesn't seem like a company that's too fond of that sort of thing though, so I'm sure the game will be perfectly enjoyable without having to worry about it too much. The trailer is super hype-y yeah, so I already figure it's not going to be as badass as what it portrays, but I'm excited for it regardless.

Though, I wonder... What will our starter be? The trailer only shows Kanto Pokémon, so I'm sure we'll get one of the original starters. I'll honestly be disappointed if we're forced to start with Pikachu and only Pikachu.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My only major concern at this point is what these 'in-game transactions' will be. Nintendo doesn't seem like a company that's too fond of that sort of thing though, so I'm sure the game will be perfectly enjoyable without having to worry about it too much. The trailer is super hype-y yeah, so I already figure it's not going to be as badass as what it portrays, but I'm excited for it regardless.

Though, I wonder... What will our starter be? The trailer only shows Kanto Pokémon, so I'm sure we'll get one of the original starters. I'll honestly be disappointed if we're forced to start with Pikachu and only Pikachu.
    Oh what if the game makes you walk to a neighbors house and go inside to see professor Oak LMAO.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Oh what if the game makes you walk to a neighbors house and go inside to see professor Oak LMAO.

16. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fire Emblem DLC:

Champions: $4.00 ($6.00 if you didn't get the first DLC free)
    Lost Bloodlines: $6.00
    Smash: $6.50
    Rogues: $6.50
    Golden (a.k.a. Pay2WIn): $6.00
    Challenge: $6.50
    Scramble: $6:50
    Future Past: $6.50
    Apotheosis: $2.50

Now, if my math is correct, the grand total for buying all the DLC *without tax* comes to a whopping ...
    $51.00 ($53.00 if you didn't get the first DLC free)
    When you include tax, the total increases to:
    $54.57 ($56.71 if you didn't get the first DLC free)

Smash bros DLC:

Shin Megami tensei 4 DLC:

Week 1 - 450Y or 4.50$
    200Y surcoat costume
    Free alternate face designs
    250Y experience and oread demon

Week 2 900Y or 9.00$
    200Y school costume
    350Y macca and asterius demon
    350Y app points and plasma demon

Week 3 450Y or 4.50$
    200Y asmodeus costume
    250Y uriel and raphael mission

Week 4 550Y or 5.50$
    200Y koga saburo costume
    350Y michael and gabriel mission/aeshma demon

Week 5 350Y or 3.50$
    ancient day mission

Week 6 350Y or 3.50$
    sanato mission

Week 7 350Y or 3.50$
    masakado mission

Do I need to go on?

18. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@Nowi Huh, I really didn't think their newer games had all that extra DLC. Maybe I should be concerned on what they plan to do with Go. @_@ Although since they haven't really done anything with DLC in Pokémon before (at least not to that extent from my knowledge), I hope they don't start now. I remember hearing rumors of the Battle Fronteir being possible DLC for ORAS, but that never came out so I dunno what to think.

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Nowi Huh, I really didn't think their newer games had all that extra DLC. Maybe I should be concerned on what they plan to do with Go. @_@ Although since they haven't really done anything with DLC in Pokémon before (at least not to that extent from my knowledge), I hope they don't start now. I remember hearing rumors of the Battle Fronteir being possible DLC for ORAS, but that never came out so I dunno what to think.
    I started to mention something for DLC for Pokemon but googled and then read your post and noticed that you already had it managed.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There won't be DLC for main series Pokémon games according to Junuichi Masuda but I doubt that policy is as rocksteady as he makes it sound. Nintendo has been known to "revisit" some of their "absolute" statements.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At least the DLC for Splatoon and Xenoblade X have Free DLC.

It does seem the game will have micro-transactions though.
    http://www.cnet.com/news/nintendo-is...th-pokemon-go/
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-23-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    At least the DLC for Splatoon and Xenoblade X have Free DLC.

It does seem the game will have micro-transactions though.
    http://www.cnet.com/news/nintendo-is...th-pokemon-go/
    Splatoon has no DLC. Only updates. Which it need sbadly because without it it's a very contentless game.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I think if they incorporate there Hololens or some VR headset would make it that much better.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Splatoon has no DLC. Only updates. Which it need sbadly because without it it's a very contentless game.
    Eh....
    http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/DLC

Yeah, I know a lot of it its updates (like Private Matches & Squad Battle) but it doesn't have to available via the Nintendo eShop to be considered DLC. Everyone calls it DLC. Don't be a contrarian, Amberu.

With that being said, Splatoon did start out so dry, though. That much is true.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-24-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Eh....
    http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/DLC

Yeah, I know a lot of it its updates (like Private Matches & Squad Battle) but it doesn't have to available via the Nintendo eShop to be considered DLC. Everyone calls it DLC. Don't be a contrarian, Amberu.

With that being said, Splatoon did start out so dry, though. That much is true.
    Splatoon wiki is unofficial. It's called downloadable content because it's content that you download in the literal sense. But it's literally free updates. They were all planned and we knew about them when we bought the game.

DLC can be considered DLC in my mind when you have to go through the E-shop or in game shop to download them, not if they are included in mandatory updates.
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 09-24-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Splatoon wiki is unofficial. It's called downloadable content because it's content that you download in the literal sense. But it's literally free updates. They were all planned and we knew about them when we bought the game.

DLC can be considered DLC in my mind when you have to go through the E-shop or in game shop to download them, not if they are included in mandatory updates.
    Except, its much easier to include them via updates if they are going to be free anyway.

It works the same with fighting games and more recently with games like Dragon Quest Heroes. Its still DLC.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 09-24-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's why i said in my mind. Anyway this is getting off topic.
    SO HOW ABOUT THEM PORKYMANS RIGHT?

Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean am I right or what. Gotta Catch em all

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	13590386_10153630580482344_8490478554351940856_n.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	86058

I wanna be~ The very best~ Like no one ever was~

DUN DUN DUN DUN
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr