AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Plug - Become a DJ for Anime Forum!

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Project Plug - Become a DJ for Anime Forum!

Good day fellow members of Anime Forum!

As you may or may not have noticed, I'm the new (probie) moderator of the music forum. Music is an important part of our daily lives and can make us feel excited, happy, relaxed or inspired. And how fun would it be to play your music together with your fellow members? Well, that's possible. There's a website called plug.dj that allows you to do exactly that.

Our own room is here: http://plug.dj/anime-forum/

Plug may seem a little overwhelming, but I'll break it all down for you so you can understand it more easily.

What is Plug?
    Plug is a free browser based application that allows users to make playlists from Youtube videos and Soundcloud tracks. You join a wait list, and play the songs/videos in turn. Other listeners can Woot, grab or meh a track. You gather points by Wooting, which you need to unlock other avatars for your little DJ.

How do I join Plug?
    Simply log in using Facebook, Twitter or a Gmail. Don't worry, Plug will never post anything to your Facebook or Twitter, it will only use your account to store the data relevant to your plug account to, like your playlists, points and fans.

How do I use Plug?
    Here's what Plug looks like when you're logged in. As you can see there's a whole lot of options on this screen, so I'll guide you through what you can do with Plug. If you're just curious on how to simply add a song to your playlist and want to explore Plug's possibilities for yourself, just go to point 1 and 5.

1: Join/Leave Wait List button
    Click this button to join the wait list when you're not in it to join the wait list. If you're already in the wait list this button will remove you from the wait list. To enter the wait list you must at least have one song in your playlist (see point 5).

2: The Woot! button
    The Woot! button is a button you can click to start dancing. When you dance to someone's track, you and the DJ get 1 point. Points can only go up. You can't lose points.

3: The Grab button
    The Grab button is there so you can take the track the DJ is playing and add it to your own play list. This gives the DJ another point.

4: The Meh button
    This button is a vote skip button. Never use this button unless the song is against the rules. It's very rude to skip someone's song just because you don't like it. If you don't like a song, just don't Woot.

5: The Playlist
    This is gonna take a little more time to explain. Here's a screenshot of what the playlist window looks like, and how to operate it.

1: Import playlists from Youtube/Soundcloud
    2: Create a new playlist
    3: Search in Youtube/Soundcloud using terms or links
    4: The song on top is the one you'll play next if this is the active playlist
    5: Switch between Youtube and Soundcloud
    6: Search for songs already in your playlist

6: The Chat
    Chat with your friends, the other DJ's. You can also use some commands in chat if you're using Plugł or if you're a mod.

7: Your Profile
    Here you can change your name, status and see how many points/fans you have. Points help you unlock avatars. Fans do nothing in particular, but if you become a user's fan, it's sort of like becoming his friend. Try to get as many as possible!

8: Avatars
    You unlock more avatars as you get points. Try to rack points up by playing good songs and Wooting.

9: Chat tab
    Here you have a few options to configure your chat with.

10: Users tab
    Here you can see who's in the room, and view the staff list.

11: View wait list
    Self explanatory.

12: Song control
    How much time is left for the current song, and you can control the volume here.

13: The video
    The video of the youtube song is here. You'll get a fireworks show here if you play a Soundcloud song.

14: Title and DJ
    Yeahh...

15: Room title
    Click it to view the room description.

16: Communities
    You can visit other rooms here. But why would you? :^D

17: Plugł
    This is something you should look at on your own. It's a bookmark plug-in for Plug that gives you extra options, like auto-woot. This is allowed. Auto-join however, is NOT allowed. Please don't use that. You can find it at www.plugcubed.net

Rules:

No extreme profanity.
    Use profanity in moderation. We are a forum for all ages, and so our content and chat should reflect that. Please keep that in mind.

Try to stick to music.
    A youtube poop or a funny video is allowed, but keep in mind that it's mainly meant for music.

8 minutes is the longest your song can be.
    Any longer and it will be instantly skipped. Be mindful of your fellow DJ's. (Exceptions for events.)

All kinds of music is allowed.
    As long as it's not offensive to others or extremely outlandish. (Try to keep music fun for everyone).

I don't want to give you guys too many rules. Just don't abuse it and use common sense, and it will be fine. More rules might be added later. For now, Plug is in an experimental phase.

Have fun, and see you soon!
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 07-23-2014 at 04:26 AM.

2. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Senior Member Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya has a reputation beyond repute Yung A$$eroya's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan Gurren Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2015 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Project Plug - Become a DJ for Anime Forum!

This is cool. Now me and @horrendous can break your ear-drums
    Quote Originally Posted by horrendous
    I'm proud of you, son

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

This sounds cool, too bad I'm totally terrible with mixing lol. Still, seeing other people's music could be pretty neat.

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    This sounds cool, too bad I'm totally terrible with mixing lol. Still, seeing other people's music could be pretty neat.
    It has nothing to do with mixing bro. You can just pick one of your favourite songs from youtube and play it. No skill required.

6. Likes kuroyukihime401 liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    It has nothing to do with mixing bro. You can just pick one of your favourite songs from youtube and play it. No skill required.
    Huh, I just read DJ and automatically thought of mixing. Hurrderp.

I should check it out then. Eventually.
    Be prepared for nonsense.

8. Likes kuroyukihime401 liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Huh, I just read DJ and automatically thought of mixing. Hurrderp.

I should check it out then. Eventually.
    Be prepared for nonsense.
    Cool bro. Be sure to check it out. It's a load of fun, but with more people it's even more fun.

Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is a sexy idea. Am up fer dis.
    Set by me

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

here i come

Totally not going overboard Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei has a reputation beyond repute Nodoka LaMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neptune Henshin Pen Uranus Henshin Pen Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2019 11:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I managed to hop on there earlier today. It's so much fun!

Awesome GIF by me. <3

I see all, I know all.
    ♦A Diamond Book♦

because I
    totally
    hate the color red...

Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco has a reputation beyond repute Qoco's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Movie Ticket Mercedes-Benz Green Tea
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2022 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been there before. It's a pretty sweet website, I must admit. Time goes by really fast listening to jams ♪♫♪

14. Likes Nanobyte liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All kinds of music is allowed.
    As long as it's not offensive to others or extremely outlandish....
    .... Or DARUDE - SANDSTORM.

16. Likes kuroyukihime401, Astral_Mage liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

18. Likes Yung A$$eroya liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Hmm, interesting. I'll join when Im get home tonight

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Plug has become a lot less popular after the "upgrade". I mourn for our loss. It used to be such a great site. Now it's a cesspit of raging Brazilian ED monkeys.
    It's no longer limited to MMO's. BR is taking over.

21. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

I've joined! I'm waiting for you guys to show up!

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galleya View Post
    I've joined! I'm waiting for you guys to show up!
    Barely anyone still goes here since the update. But if you invite your friends to come at a specific time you can still have parties there.

Senior Member Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya has a reputation beyond repute Galleya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2016 02:49 AM
    Threads

Barely anyone still goes here since the update. But if you invite your friends to come at a specific time you can still have parties there.
    What did that update change ? Was ist soooo bad?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galleya View Post
    What did that update change ? Was ist soooo bad?
    They basically changed everything. It was way different before. Cute abstract avatars, a nice woot/meh system, points, fans and all that good stuff. Now it's the Brazilian equivalent of facebook feat. music.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by Nowi View Post

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Impressive. I'm giving this a try.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Thread bump, just so you know it's still alive.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

29. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Quote Originally Posted by Nowi View Post
    Plug has become a lot less popular after the "upgrade". I mourn for our loss. It used to be such a great site. Now it's a cesspit of raging Brazilian ED monkeys.
    It's no longer limited to MMO's. BR is taking over.
    I like the "Pinoy" reference there
    I ran into some of those on the chat a day ago, asking for adds on facebook, I'm not sure why are they like that

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Thread bump, just so you know it's still alive.
    Yup, been there a day ago, had a good time, members should check out sticky threads more

31. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm late, but hey I joined anyway XD
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

33. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneBelgianGuy View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm late, but hey I joined anyway XD
    You get a slide since your Belgian Mate.

I DJ from 8am-530pm CST lol. Almost LVL 8 ^^

35. Likes Astral_Mage, ThatOneBelgianGuy liked this post
    Senior Member ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy has a reputation beyond repute ThatOneBelgianGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2015 05:52 PM
    Threads

haha ok I'll see you there
    Made by the fantabulous Neshi-chwaan (Nesh)

Closed Thread

Thread Information