AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Final Fantasy: Curse of Mana

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign-Up: Final Fantasy: Curse of Mana

**Approved by Mia-MOS**

Final Fantasy: Curse of Mana will be set on another world in the tradition of Final Fantasy.

The basic premise is this: Mana used for weapons and spells has had an altering effect on those who use it. While this effect was less pronounced in the past, merely altering minor traits in races living near a specific type of mana, it has become more dangerous, causing mutations in those acting as summoners, using mana stones in gunblades, and mages. Mana has become outlawed due to its harmful effects and the use of it prohibited. but the threat of a coming planetary invasion has created a need for thse trained in the use of mana and the summoning of guardian beings.

Character Submissions must be made using the following Character Sheet or they will be rejected:

Name: Self explanitory

Class:
    Magical-
    *Summoner- Can summon Guardian entities and cast healing spells. Begins with one summoned entiy determined by their chosen starting Element. Cannot use weapns.
    *Gunblade- Can equip mana stones to allow their sword blade to shoot blasts based on their chosen element. Starts with one mana stone slot and one stone determined by their chosen starting Element. Can carry one additional type of weapon, usually daggers, or 2 additional normal handguns if Al Bhed.
    *Mage- Starts out with low powered attack spells based on their chosen starting Element. Can only use wooden weapons, starting with one (staff).
    Nonmagical- Can be any type of weapons master, though modern weapons can only be used by Al Bhed. Starts with four basic weapons according to their chosen weapons proficiency.

Race: You can select from the following races:
    Human Races-
    *Aegyl- Winged Humans with short life span, so age at twice rate of normal humans. no class restriction.
    *Al Bhed- The only race permitted use of high-tech weapons and ships. No magical classes allowed except Gunblade.
    *Garif- Furred Human. No class restriction.
    *Hume- Standard Human. No class restrictions.
    Elvish Races- Heightened intelligence and dexterity.
    *Elvean- Any class except mage.
    *Guado- Elves with plantlike hair. No class restriction.
    *Helgas- Telepathic Abilities. No class restriction.
    Feline Races- Increased speed, agility and balance.
    *Mithra- Humanoid Cats, Females permitted only. Typically are thieves. No magical classes allowed.
    *Rhonso- Large Humanoid Cats with Increased strength and Stamina. Blue fur and forehead horn. No class restriction.
    *Sith- Talking Housecats. Mage or strategist/command roles only. Cannot weild weapons.
    Piglike- Large and Slow with high Stamina.
    *Galka- No magical except Gunblade.
    *Seeq- No magical except Gunblade.
    Other-
    *Bangaa- Lizard men. Stealthy and quick. Any class except Gunblade (due to size and lack of strength). Generally unfriendly towads humans.
    *Baknamu- Goblinoid. No magical except Gunblade (due to low intelligence). Extremely strong with high stamina.
    *Gria- Dragonlike Humanoids with small wings, tail and horns. Limited Flight (gliding). No class restriction.
    *Moogles- Cute respectful Small creatures with small batlike wings and colored poms on their heads. Substitute some words with "Kupo." Mages or Summoners only.
    *Tantaru- Chipmunklike Humanoids resembling children. Mage class only allowed.
    *Viera- Bunnylike Humanoids, Females only allowed. Increased Speed and Dex. Any class except Gunblade.

Weapons: As outlined for race and class.
    Additional Abilities: May select minor modifications as a result of mana-induced genetic mutations.
    Appearance: Self explanatory.
    Bio: Four lines explaing the character's history.

Sample Character:
    Name: Cactaur
    Race: Human mutated by mana
    Class: Summoner
    Weapons: Staff, used for Healing and Summonings.
    Elements of Mana: Light, summoning the Guardian Entity Bel.
    Additional Abilities: Cactuslike skin providing physical resistance to blunt attacks and extra damage frm the needles.
    Appearance: Due to his mother's exposure to plant mana, Cactaur has green cactuslike skin. He wears Summoner robes.

The characters will be travelling to find temples to gain Guardian Entities and Mana stones, though they may find mana stones in natural deposits along the way. They will fight monsters in the Final Fanasy tradition. Characters should be designed to work as a group with other players and not as enemies of the main party.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 05-24-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

Name:Tekushikume

Race: Hume

Class:Nonmagical

Weapons:one big blade,one small blade

Additional Abilities:na

bio:Teku was five when his family was truned by the mana, he had to run away fomr them sence he coudent fight at teh time,but one day a swords man picked him up and took him in as his ownhe trianed him in the ways of the sword,though Teku never really got the style and as he fought with monster through out the years he made his own style,his goal was to find his fmaily and take them out of there pian.

Appearance: black armor, white head band
    Last edited by Shuuchishin; 05-23-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hitoshirenu, you have to provide me with more of a background and descriptions of the blade weapons. Also, I have specifically stated that you have to follow the format as laid out or your character will be rejected, and the more information you provide, the better. "Human" is not a race, but you can select Hume if you want him as a standard human. Your character bio will have to include where you got your armor and any fighting style you wish your character to have. I am not going to allow people to just make stuff up on the fly.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

the lone samuri Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin has a brilliant future Shuuchishin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2009 05:41 PM
    Threads

ok i eidet,but sorry you dident give me much to go on on your chara sheet you need to add more on it and give more descitption in what you want
    Last edited by Shuuchishin; 05-23-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: i dont double post and for got to pt sometihng

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Has this been approved by Maid mia?

if not read the rules
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Has this been approved by Maid mia?

if not read the rules
    Yes, it has been approved. I waited quite a while for it to be, actually. I wrote the concept around the time I was still playing in Survivors of the Fallen, actually. I am well aware of the rules and do not require your assistance in this regard.

HitoShirenu: Your character sheet still does not look like someone from final fantasy. You are ambiguous as to style, which is really not impressing me any. This character is rejected.

i am looking for characters with a Final Fantasy flavor, not generic characters you just drop in without much thought.

Shirt Critter Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

I just have a few questions before I post a character. Are we using any lands/cities based on the games? Which country are we setting in, since it varies per FF game? FF10/FF10-2? Or are you planning on creating your own lands, and if that's the case, I would need some common areas to create a character background with, like where the Al Bhed are usually found.
    this is a test of the emergency broadcast system
    this is only a test

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Lowkee (pronouced low-KEE...yes it is a double pun)
    Race: Elvaan
    Class: Saboteur (Modified Gunblade)
    Weapons:Spear (its a gunblade blade attached to a long hilt so its capable of using mana stones) and mana stone-based explosives (its a trick that Lemegeton learned from fellow anti-government anarchists, it causes a mana stone to overload and explode to destructive to be used as a grenade but optimal for demolition.)
    Magic: Dark, attacks powered by his mana damage him when he hit his opponent but sap enemy strength
    Additional Abilities: Good in stealth and subterfuge. Can cause mana stones to explode. Many underground connections
    Appearance: http://www.dvsparse.com/images/maleelvaan.jpg
    History: He has been an anti-mana terrorist ever since before the ban was put in place. It was Lemegeton and others like him that routinely blew up mana stone processing areas and ministries of oversight over mana-based industry until finally the government relented. Lemegeton is in no way happy over the repeal of the band despite the coming invasion. Despite this, he realizes the effectives of mana and is more than willing to use it. In particular he took a love of Dark mana because of itself destructive nature which he considers "the true face of mana". He still has many of his clandestine skills and is more than willing to use them. In fact, he takes it upon himself to make sure no one tries to profit off the repeal of the mana-ban even if he has to use vigilante means.

Unlike most Elvaan he shows no particular honor or sense of duty, though he does share with his kindred a stubborn sense of right and wrong, though only on certain issues. His personality proved so annoying to his own family that they disowned him after he expressed interest in avoiding traditional Elvaan Military service. He never ended up doing the service, thus making him a draft-dodger. His only excuse was that he didn't think that the war was meaningful enough. He laid low for a few months inside the White Ward, a hospital for the terminately mutated and their saw the most agonizing mutation that were brought about by mana. This eventually drove him to join various radical anti-mana groups.

Typically, he seems to have a flippant demeanor but when it comes to mana he has all the stubborn solemnity that is characteristic of his race and he is willing to do anything to prevent people from having to go to the White Ward ever again.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-25-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    I just have a few questions before I post a character. Are we using any lands/cities based on the games? Which country are we setting in, since it varies per FF game? FF10/FF10-2? Or are you planning on creating your own lands, and if that's the case, I would need some common areas to create a character background with, like where the Al Bhed are usually found.
    I plan on coming up with my own. The Al Bhed run the mechanized city you will be starting in. The coming invasion has wiped out much of the Al Bhed heavy weapons, though.

Luzifer, please be aware this is a group oriented campaign with all fighting on the same side. I have no problem with the idea of a sabateur, but I would like details on the type of dark magic you intend to use. In terms of the game, dark mana would slowly be killing you. You will also always be having to seek out more stones if using them as grenades, as your supply at the start of the game would be limited to 3 stones maximum.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I know about the party thing... but I was think he could take the role of the guy who know one trusts... who has his own reason for doing things and often goes off for "reason" that he doesn't justify.

Dark mana, as I see it, is a very dynamic magic. It tends to be an vacuum and just consumes life. On the plus side, its incredibly powerful at time, on the down side, its eating you. It tends to directly take away life, unlike other spells which use a medium to do so, such as fire which uses heat, to burn the flesh and thus kill, water which drowns, etc etc... darkness has attacks that just HURT and perhaps a couple low-odd instant kill moves (think the infamous mudo line from Shin Megami Tensei)

Also, he might get moves like leach, demi, and perhaps so evil status affects like cursing and venoms.

And yeah... he's pretty much a mana stone-aholic. I warn you right now, he might try to con other people "for the good of the party". kidding

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

I'm trying to fit to the "Final Fantasy" style. The X style... I wanted to try VII but it's too serious.

Name: Kotoko Swanson (don't ask...)
    Class: Summoner
    Race: Helga
    Weapons: Summoner staff
    Additional Abilities: Healing, reading minds, and summoning. Basic abilities.
    Appearance:
    Bio: Kotoko is a bit quiet, but she is lively and positive when she sees someone is down. She came from a large city and loving parents. She keeps a lot to herself but her smiles can fool people. At some points, she forgets she has her mind reading ability. Kotoko is very intelligent, so her powers developed quickly when she was young. Her parents loved her very much, and wanted her to smile and be outgoing. Usually, she will try to keep herself upbeat, but it seems like she's just a bit of a wallflower at times.
    Last edited by Reniti; 05-23-2008 at 11:21 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luzifer: Approved, but if it gets too overpowering he might have to go. Remember that the mana is doing to him what it is capable of doing to others.

Ichiigo Burossamu: The Helgas are telepaths, not telekinetics.
    and as a summoner, you would use a huge wand you have to carry everywhere. And I determine the sumoned creature, not the players. Guardian entities are NPCs. Once you summon it, I would determine what it does.

Shirt Critter Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

Name: Linie
    Race: Al Bhed
    Class: Nonmagical
    Weapons: A matched pair of handguns, as well as a machete strapped across her back.
    Additional Abilities: She has effectively mastered the Al Bhed based ability of Overdrive, as well as able to navigate and run an Airship.
    Appearance: Wiry and tough in appearance, it is obvious that she has spent a lot of time outdoors. She has the telltale spiral pupils and blonde hair of the Al Bhed, and even has a pair of googles like most.
    Bio: Linie grew up in the traditional way to her people. Always surrounded by extended family, she never had to worry about much and was forever learning something from uncles and cousins.
    She married young at 19 and lived happily, hoping for the big family she grew up with. Her husband was thrown into jail for possessing a gunblade and many mana stones just a year later. This prompted Linie into action, causing her to purchase and fix up her own Airship. While captaining the ship, she has learned as much as she can about the going ons, politically and otherwise, hoping to find a way to resume her family life.
    this is a test of the emergency broadcast system
    this is only a test

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heres my ammendum to dark magic:

Dark mana, in addition, is the only magic that doesn't cause a mutuation... unless you consider death a mutation. It literally drains years off its users life span (by the way thats why Lemegeton has gray hair despite being 20).

Lemegeton, for example, has heart problems which lower his endurance and cause him to cough up blood if he over exerts himself.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

I fixed it now. ^^

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kane
    Race: Helga
    Class: Mage
    Weapons: A long bow, and a short bow that can used with one hand. His main mana stone is the stone of fire.
    Additional Abilities: With him being trained as a mage, Kane has the ability to use his fire and set his hair on fire. While his hair is in this state he can direct the direction his fire balls fly. Also he can set the end of his arrows on fire and still direct them. His best skill comes from his ability of form arrows made of fire with or without the bow, and still direct them. He has been at times able to set his hands on fire. with his Helga abilities he can read minds and speak with other that have his abilities. He has also at times been able to use flames under his feet and move at a great amount of speed only able to glide twenty or thirty feet.
    Appearance: An all red, and black suit with a cloak that hangs down to his feet with a split in the middle. When his cloak is off he is wearing a red vest with light weight combat boots. His hair is red, and his eyes are red.
    Bio: Born to be a ideal warrior. Kane was the opposite. cruel, temperamental, and out of control. He doesn't feel pain because of the countless fights he has been in. However now that he has matured he doesn't fight to just fight. If it doesn't in some way effect him in a positive way he doesn't fight and simply forgets and leaves or stands back and watch. However he is good natured, and if he must he will step in to save a life. Only to benefit himself. That is because a man once saved him from himself. He showed Kane the faults in his life and showed him the way to pay for the lives he had took, and the ones he has ruined.
    Kane however never think about that about anything that would bring him more power or luck.

This is the new editted version.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-26-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Wow interesting. Ill be creating a character as soon as i can but right now I'm not at home so its a little hard to create when i don't have my own computer where i have my pictures and I can type and save character information. So it wont be till about Sunday night or Monday afternoon till i can get enough time and resources to make an awesome and fun final fantasy Character.
    I would have to say this will be my first final fantasy rp and character so give me a little time.
    Thank you so much.
    -Kera-

Mystic Nocturne Bird
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo has a reputation beyond repute Chocobo's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Dice D20 Soras Keyblade Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 10:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I'm so going to do this, but I have a busy busy weekend. I already know what my character will be like, too. *evil snicker*

With A Tip Of My Hat ///////// I Bid You Farewell

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Heres my ammendum to dark magic:

Dark mana, in addition, is the only magic that doesn't cause a mutuation... unless you consider death a mutation. It literally drains years off its users life span (by the way thats why Lemegeton has gray hair despite being 20).

Lemegeton, for example, has heart problems which lower his endurance and cause him to cough up blood if he over exerts himself.
    Actually, I have decided it will cause a form of leprocy as the cells burst and cause the limbs to decay. It is basically destruction mana. So used as an attack, it will cause the cells in a person to explode. Summonings, portals, activations and detonations will require you to use glyphs, though Al Bhed could use wires to rig one up as a bomb. Glyphs are the same as hex marks drawn. Summoners will use their staff to draw a pattern on the ground or, by motions, in midair.

Elemantal stones available will be as follows:
    Earth Stone: Color- Brown. Makes the earth shake, causing tremors and avalanches, and allows the caster to launch stones as an attack.
    Plant Stone: Color- Dark Green. Makes plants grow or wither, and allows the caster to cause plants to attack an enemy.
    Healing Stone: Color- Light Green. Allows the caster to heal targets and drain life from them.
    Light Stone: Color- Yellow. Creates light in darkened areas and allows the caster to blind opponents or create laser blasts.
    Dark Stone: Color- Black. Destructive energy that causes darkness and allows the caster to cause particles to explode.
    Chaos Stone: Color- Dark Purple. Causes confusion to those near it and may be used by the caster to deform objects and people.
    Creativity Stone: Color- Light Purple. Causes those around it to be more inventive, and allows the caster to have greater success when making objects, including weapons.
    Electric Stone: Color- Light Blue. Crackles static electricity and automatically disables machines or powers them up, alloows the caster to call lightning or shoot lightning attacks, as well as raise an electrical barrier from attacks.
    Fire Stone: Color- Orange. Sets flammable substances ablaze and may be use by the caster for walls of fire and fire blasts.
    Water Stone: Color- Dark Blue. Causes waters to alter their tides and rain to fall, and can be used by the caster to create stroms, part waters, solidfy water so as to walk on it, or cause water to rise up as a tidal wave.
    Ice Stone: Color- White. Causes a chill to the air and snow to fall if it is already rainy, and can be used by the caster to cause weather changes to make it snow or to create ice blasts.

Each stone will be capable of 20 uses for spells, with a summoning using 4 of these uses, but opening a rift/portal using a stone or usiing the stone as a bomb destroys the stone.

Please also note that use of mana is still technically illegal.

That said, on to other business:

Nutmeg: Approved. I will pm you with other details to work you better into the story.

Hollow Ichigo: Mana cannot be directed through the body when used by a Gunblade character. All weapons start eqiuipped with ONE stone, and generally twin Gunblades don't happen. You also have no justification to make him have diamond skin. This character is not approved for these reasons.

Ichigo Burossamu: Approved. I will pm you with other details to work you better into the story. I am assuming you still want your starting element to be water?
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 05-24-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Name: Zack Titus Masterson

Race: Hume

Class: Non-magical

Weapons: Broadsword with dagger as back up.

Additional Abilities: His body speed has increase 50% more due to the plant mana and he is still not used to it so he cant control his attacks too well

Appearance: Except his clothes are dark blue instead of black and walks around in a dark cape

Bio: Zack is loyal soldier that fights for a underground guild. His background is nothing interesting but family was poor, and he did what he can to help them get by until Bangaa overran his village. With him being the only man in the village strong enough to fend them off himself, he couldn't protect everyone and his family was killed during the action. After seeing these events, he decided to live his life to kill as many of those beings as possible. His hatred toward them has always fueled his rage every time he goes into a mission.

My first RP in awhile so tell me if i need to fix anything.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok I editted it. Hope it's better.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-24-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

skin lesions, and the inability to feel pain here I come!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zack: Plant mana would not increase your speed. Absorbing energy instead of eating and plantlike skin and hair are the most common types of mutations. But since he is not an Elvish race and his parents appear to be non-magicals, there is no basis for this kind of mutation. Not Approved.

Hollow Ichigo: Your character would not be able to channel mana without training, and it is unlikely he would have mana stones. The Gria also have never been described as having diamond skin and I will not allow the dragon features he would have to be hidden, because you are either a Gria or you are not. Not Appproved.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 05-24-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I editted everything

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Name: Rozari Akelyma (Ari for short)

Class: Nonmagical

Race: Viera

Weapons: Long bow and arrows (as shown in picture), various hidden daggers in her arm warmer, sling-shot with stone pellets, twenty foot, extremely thin but extremely durable wire with a gem at the end.

Additional Abilities: nothing out of the ordinary but the ability to jump very high and she's extremely flexible

Appearance: Plus a pair of blonde bunny ears with black tips.

Bio: Though Viera are usually known as thieves, Rozari was born into a royal family that ruled over a flourishing town. But it was attacked by bandits when she was 12. Her mother and father, in a desperate attempt to protect her, told her to go along with her servant and close friend, Miera, to escape in the underground tunnel they had built for this sort of situation. When they reached the other side the bandits were already waiting. The girls were seperated.

With her home destroyed and her family dead, Rozari allowed herself to be raised by the only man who did not involve himself in the attack, a skilled thief named Dusk, whom she became very close to. Five years of training and Rozari was ready to set out on her own, leaving her resentment behind with the bandits who became her family more or less. A few months later she learned that Dusk had been killed by a group of Seeq. Disheartened, she continued on her journey to search for none-other-than Miera.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-26-2008 at 08:42 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information