AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

No, You've just about got it, SuXrys
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    He might also be waiting for the last few minutes of the day phase to use the superkill on me. That way he can get the votes directed to me, but of course Id live. He super kills me before anyone can change their vote and gets to live an extra night phase
    Then if he is planning to use a superkill on you; wouldn't it be smarter to try to bandwagon someone else today rather then you?

Now only you would die, instead of a possible you + someone else.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    No, You've just about got it, SuXrys
    Lol, ah Im not so certain about that sonny boy'

You two are after all two people that are on the 'list of suspicious people' right now.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Not suspicious of Ryu at all?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Then if he is planning to use a superkill on you; wouldn't it be smarter to try to bandwagon someone else today rather then you?

Now only you would die, instead of a possible you + someone else.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Lol, ah Im not so certain about that sonny boy'

You two are after all two people that are on the 'list of suspicious people' right now.
    Like I said, if he assumed I was HP and tried to use previous suspicions on me to turn votes on me. I was stuck on voting for Nana, under suspicions of others, and it turned out she was guilty because she was Snape. I couldnt really say "Im voting for her cause she showed guilty" and give myself away like that

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not suspicious of Ryu at all?
    Me? No, not really.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Me? No, not really.
    How are you suspicious of me, but not of her? She's willing trying to lynch a town. And even if she may be a town, people would start looking at her for constantly voting for me. So it would either kill 1 town (me) and 1 wolf (her), or 2 town by lynching alone. And, with a "Confirmed" wolf, she still votes for me. Right now I'd be expecting everyone to vote either animeyay or MaruDashi. Not for anyone else.

You don't find that just a wee bit weird?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How are you suspicious of me, but not of her? She's willing trying to lynch a town. And even if she may be a town, people would start looking at her for constantly voting for me. So it would either kill 1 town (me) and 1 wolf (her), or 2 town by lynching alone. And, with a "Confirmed" wolf, she still votes for me. Right now I'd be expecting everyone to vote either animeyay or MaruDashi. Not for anyone else.

You don't find that just a wee bit weird?
    Even if she would change her vote, it looks like Maru will go down today anyway. One vote won't matter. Also, right now it seems like it's little confusing on who is wolf or not. ~

Also, Im not sure why. I know it's the most horrible reasons ever but... It's "feelings". It's just that alot of the things Ryu have been writing havn't sound so bad in my eyes, and she on the other hand havn't given me those "feelings". I just don't think at the moment that she is a wolf. But don't worry, Im still not convinced about you.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I need to go back and read in this thread...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I love how anime has been on invisible in the thread for like an hour and has posted. I can see who is invisible~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

What I just wrote. Maru is going to get voted off today anyway, there is no need for using that ability on her right now.
    [If now this all is true...]
    but the seer has two lives, a simple lynch couldnt make the seer out of the game xDD of course Bellatrix has to superkill the seer xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Took @MaruDashi long enough to counter-claim. lol
    Obviously, she's counter-claiming in the last minute to save her derriere.

Too bad, MaruDashi, your counter-claim is too late because it is merely a reaction to my claim.

I'm always ready to get a modkill if the Townies are about to make a mistake.
    Are you prepared to do the same? Of course not, because you're a Wolf.
    Also, feel free to super-kill me~

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I love how anime has been on invisible in the thread for like an hour and has posted. I can see who is invisible~
    for your information, I just got back 10 minutes ago from church.
    if you've seen my for an hour, blame the system.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Took @MaruDashi long enough to counter-claim. lol
    Obviously, she's counter-claiming in the last minute to save her derriere.

Too bad, MaruDashi, your counter-claim is too late because it is merely a reaction to my claim.

I'm always ready to get a modkill if the Townies are about to make a mistake.
    Are you prepared to do the same? Of course not, because you're a Wolf.
    Like I said, I was out for my friends birthday. It doesnt explain why youve been sitting on the thread for well over an hour, invisible, and havent posted. Thinking of a way to back yourself out of the corner?

And why? So you can get rid of me and superkill someone else? I'll believe you'll mod kill when I see it, wolfy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Well this has been an interesting phase. Not quite sure which to believe. Kind of reminds me of the MK game when I claimed the protector role which turned out to be @animeyay 's role; who was also the person who most suspected me.

I'm positive I'll be a target for tonight's wolf kill. The wolves have already learned my identity.

Anyway, @MaruDashi i counterclaimed Albus long after anime did. I'm sure you of you is telling a truth. The thing is, Bellatrix is the only one who can kill Albus at the moment; we can't lynch him. If we all vote for both Maru and Animeyay, then even if Albus is superkilled (assuming one of them is albus), then the remaining person will still have enough votes to be lynched and we will finally have a wolf.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

for your information, I just got back 10 minutes ago from church.
    if you've seen my for an hour, blame the system.
    A likely story

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    but the seer has two lives, a simple lynch couldnt make the seer out of the game xDD of course Bellatrix has to superkill the seer xDD
    Ah, new information for me! [this is after all only my 3rd game]. Where can I read that the seer has two lifes?

So you have to kill the seer 2 times before he/she dies?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A likely story
    U: It is Sunday. The day of the bearded guy.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    U: It is Sunday. The day of the bearded guy.
    Im aware of that, but thats an interesting claim when I saw his name for an hour in the thread

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

A likely story
    sigh that's what happened. but I understand your desperation in wanting to deny everything I say.

my fellow Townies are with me on this one, so we'll just wait till the end of this phase to see your wolfy identity exposed.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Im aware of that, but thats an interesting claim when I saw his name for an hour in the thread
    I have no idea what you saw, but I did just get back from church.
    I don't know what's wrong with your browser or mine, but so be it if you don't believe me.
    besides, it's not like it matters anyway

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

And why? So you can get rid of me and superkill someone else? I'll believe you'll mod kill when I see it, wolfy
    I will modkill if the Townies start voting for someone innocent, but right now you're headed for the lynch stand so there's no need for me to get a modkill.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

sigh that's what happened. but I understand your desperation in wanting to deny everything I say.

my fellow Townies are with me on this one, so we'll just wait till the end of this phase to see your wolfy identity exposed.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I have no idea what you saw, but I did just get back from church.
    I don't know what's wrong with your browser or mine, but so be it if you don't believe me.
    besides, it's not like it matters anyway
    You dont think it matters? One of us is a wolf, and its up to the town to make a careful decision and pick the right person....but it doesnt matter to you, does it wolfy?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Well this has been an interesting phase. Not quite sure which to believe. Kind of reminds me of the MK game when I claimed the protector role which turned out to be @animeyay 's role; who was also the person who most suspected me.

I'm positive I'll be a target for tonight's wolf kill. The wolves have already learned my identity.

Anyway, @MaruDashi i counterclaimed Albus long after anime did. I'm sure you of you is telling a truth. The thing is, Bellatrix is the only one who can kill Albus at the moment; we can't lynch him. If we all vote for both Maru and Animeyay, then even if Albus is superkilled (assuming one of them is albus), then the remaining person will still have enough votes to be lynched and we will finally have a wolf.
    Is this a role hint or fake claim... I can't tell anymore...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

[/COLOR]
    I will modkill if the Townies start voting for someone innocent, but right now you're headed for the lynch stand so there's no need for me to get a modkill.
    Or is it because you'd lose your superkill if you did and prove me right?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah, new information for me! [this is after all only my 3rd game]. Where can I read that the seer has two lifes?

So you have to kill the seer 2 times before he/she dies?
    uhhh first post by the host xDDD and the seer will be one hit if Bellatrix attacks. Now the question is, who will Remus protect? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

22. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Or is it because you'd lose your superkill if you did and prove me right?
    I don't see why I need to get a mod-kill when a Wolf is headed for the lynch stand.
    Can you please make more sense?

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

You dont think it matters? One of us is a wolf, and its up to the town to make a careful decision and pick the right person....but it doesnt matter to you, does it wolfy?
    It doesn't matter because you're just trying to use whatever info you can get your hands on to make me look like a Wolf. I have never ever used someone's lurking against anyone. And like I said, I just got back, so the entire basis of your claim is invalid.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Its really just my word against yours though, isnt it?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hmmm...If only there was a way for us to be able to tell which one is the real Albus.....

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Is this a role hint or fake claim... I can't tell anymore...
    The truth followed by numerous typos.

My mood on a daily basis

Closed Thread

Thread Information