AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is NOBODY stopping these vile terrorists?!

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: Why is NOBODY stopping these vile terrorists?!

Hey big boys, why don't you make your own 'interesting thread' instead of bashing on this man his attempts. You people make me sick. Bunch of disgusting bandwagon hoppers.

Either way, on thread. They'll probably start doing something seriously when they get on American soil.
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 02-17-2015 at 01:01 PM.

2. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    The funny part is the truth behind the photo. XD [There was a Klan Chapter in Mississippi that lost it's charter because everyone in the chapter was black, jewish, catholic, Asian, gay, or Hispanic.]
    and i thought i had a bad case of self-loathing

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mystelinth View Post
    Hey big boys, why don't you make your own 'interesting thread' instead of bashing on this man his attempts. You people make me sick.

Either way, on thread. They'll probably start doing something seriously when they get on American soil.
    hey the VG for president bandwagon is over, you can stop pretending he's not a piece of crap now.

4. Thanks Mystelinth thanked for this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    hey the VG for president bandwagon is over, you can stop pretending he's not a piece of crap now.
    Thanks man, but i got nothing to say to you. If you wanna tell him he's a turd you can pm him instead of posting in this thread.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

and i thought i had a bad case of self-loathing
    I know right? Nah, apparently it was a gag from the beginning that got out of hand quick. The member count rose quick enough and larger enough to bring corporate down to see them and they were found out. XD
    Yes, but still. All this hating on just one person needs to stop. 2 reasons, 1 it's wasting everyone's time (including your own), and 2 it ruins things for everyone (even the few good threads VG posts end up getting crapped on). Not saying you have to be nice, but just let your hate go.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I know right? Nah, apparently it was a gag from the beginning that got out of hand quick. The member count rose quick enough and larger enough to bring corporate down to see them and they were found out. XD

Yes, but still. All this hating on just one person needs to stop. 2 reasons, 1 it's wasting everyone's time (including your own), and 2 it ruins things for everyone (even the few good threads VG posts end up getting crapped on). Not saying you have to be nice, but just let your hate go.
    i don't hate anybody, i just refuse to take anything he posts seriously because of his track record. like i said before, one day he posts something serious, the next he makes three threads with an image and three words like "this is AWESOME!". i'll never have anything to say to him that would encourage to post more.

but, since this is a moderator telling me to lay off and not just a member, i will just steer clear of all his threads. but be honest, you know the next time he makes a HOT ANIME BABE thread, you and every other moderator will be right back to crapping on him just like i do.

and for the record, you and Ranshiin JUST got done joking about sending him to Syria to fight ISIS, implying you want him to die, and mods are always partaking in derailing his threads and thinking up ways to kill him, so you really have no place telling me to stop. practice what you preach.
    Last edited by Sympathy; 02-17-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

i don't hate anybody, i just refuse to take anything he posts seriously because of his track record. like i said before, one day he posts something serious, the next he makes three threads with an image and three words like "this is AWESOME!". i'll never have anything to say to him that would encourage to post more.

but, since this is a moderator telling me to lay off and not just a member, i will just steer clear of all his threads. but be honest, you know the next time he makes a HOT ANIME BABE thread, you and every other moderator will be right back to crapping on him just like i do.

and for the record, you and Ranshiin JUST got done joking about sending him to Syria to fight ISIS, implying you want him to die, and mods are always partaking in derailing his threads and thinking up ways to kill him, so you really have no place telling me to stop. practice what you preach.
    You're absolutely right. And I've just been spanked by the Site Admins for it. We need to stop just as much as we need others to as well. Like @Yoko Littner said, this is one of VG's decent threads and we shouldn't be derailing it like another one of his blog threads. As with those threads, they'll do into the trash bin as they always have.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You mods all disgust me
    But don't feel left out members, you all disgust me too. //0
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 02-17-2015 at 03:09 PM.

10. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

What was ISIS trying to achieve again? I mean we're clearly not going to say "well, you've killed a few people so we're going to abandon democracy", so exactly what are they expecting?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey big boys, why don't you make your own 'interesting thread' instead of bashing on this man his attempts. You people make me sick. Bunch of disgusting bandwagon hoppers.

This man speaks the truth.

The VG bashing has gone so far. Sure, he's an idiot. Though, this is actually a thread that had some potential and now is ruined due to bandwagoners.

What's sad is: Without VG this forum would be even more dead.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

14. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    Sorry.
    hey you don't gotta apologize to me, i thought it was funny. i just thought it was ironic that in one breath DB crapped on VG and in the next he defended him. but it's not his fault, i guess the admins didn't think it was very funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Littner View Post
    This man speaks the truth.

The VG bashing has gone so far. Sure, he's an idiot. Though, this is actually a thread that had some potential and now is ruined due to bandwagoners.

What's sad is: Without VG this forum would be even more dead.
    it's not ruined. instead of crying over spilled milk, make an on-topic post and get the thread back on the rails. like so:

are we really still fighting the "war on terror"? seems like terrorists have been America's boogeyman ever since 9/11. the general assumption before we killed Bin Laden was once we did, we'd win and could go home. but that hasn't happened. first it was Al Qaeda, then it was the Taliban, now it's ISIS and i predict that in half a year everyone will have forgotten about them and a new terrorist faction will be America's public enemy number one. why are we over there anyway? ISIS can kidnap a U.S. citizen or two every once in a while, but they can't cause any serious damage to us as a nation. 9/11 was tragic, but the only thing it accomplished for the terrorists was they became the target of the most stubborn and militaristic nation on the planet. of course Bush invaded the wrong country firsy, but eventually we got our collective heads out of our arses and starting hunting them en masse.

but it seems a lot like Viet Nam to me now. at first everyone was gun-ho, yeah, kill the ragheads, bomb em to dust, go America go! now it's like "we're STILL over there?" sure it's in a new place fighting an enemy with a new name, but we're still fighting terrorists in a place we have no business being. i wouldn't be surprised if the next Republican presidential hopeful promises a secret exit strategy like Nixon did.

16. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    The Black Swordsman Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito has a reputation beyond repute Kirito's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Soras Keyblade Mario ZStar Autobots
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2019 02:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrain Steam ID: Discade

At this point... Our best option is to just... Nuke em!

That was a joke.

I don't care too much for these things but at the very least I will say it's pretty messed up.
    "Kill a man, one is a murderer. Kill a million, a conqueror. Kill them all, a god."

Xbox Live: Thrain
    MyAnimeList: iRhya

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with VG for once, terrorism must be destroyed.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Perhaps the US + other countries aren't being harsh enough. Why pick of the terrorists one by one when we can carpet bomb their hideout or something .___. That being said i don't really follow the war so yeah. Don't know about any civilian presence there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Perhaps the US + other countries aren't being harsh enough. Why pick of the terrorists one by one when we can carpet bomb their hideout or something .___. That being said i don't really follow the war so yeah. Don't know about any civilian presence there.
    that method has been proven ineffective against an intrenched guerilla force. the U.S. carpet bombed and napalmed the crap out of jungle and villages in Nam with very little effect. we stepped it up against the Taliban with cruise missile strikes against caves, camps and outposts, and they're still around. bombs don't solve problems unless you're willing to drop a couple nukes and destroy innumerable civilians in the process.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information