AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What you want others to understand about you?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default What you want others to understand about you?

First impressions do last, unless someone can get to know you better. But unfortunately, some of what people see in us may be interpreted in a different way, and can leave a bad impression on them. And you really can't please everyone. Nevertheless, this thread shall give you the opportunity to justify yourself!~ \(>o<)/

What I want others to understand about me is....

although I admit I like to show off at times, I do it by habit because I have a history of inferiority complex, and so I try my best to cheer myself up, showing to myself and to others that even though I'm this, I can do this...

I hope it makes some sense... =^=

p.s. why do i get the feeling that i've made a similar thread before... >~<'

Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

Default Re: What you want others to understand about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mαrvel View Post
    First impressions do last, unless someone can get to know you better. But unfortunately, some of what people see in us may be interpreted in a different way, and can leave a bad impression on them. And you really can't please everyone. Nevertheless, this thread shall give you the opportunity to justify yourself!~ \(>o<)/

What I want others to understand about me is....

although I admit I like to show off at times, I do it by habit because I have a history of inferiority complex, and so I try my best to cheer myself up, showing to myself and to others that even though I'm this, I can do this...

I hope it makes some sense... =^=

p.s. why do i get the feeling that i've made a similar thread before... >~<'
    im glad that you cheer your self up like that

and i want people to understand about me watching a show like lucky star does not mean that im gay, is something what i like to watch, dont BS me about it, go watch the shows you like to watch and dont insult people on what they like to watch or what they like to do, dont be like a hater people!
    BLADE OR DIE!

Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2012 10:52 PM
    Threads

I try to make people laugh but not sure what is too far to some people. I have a very goofy family that is used to speaking our minds to a fault so, I'm generally not afraid to tell you how I think something is which can also lead to people not being very happy.

4. Likes Albear, Thefringedninja liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by MVPDJ23 View Post

and i want people to understand about me watching a show like lucky star does not mean that im gay, is something what i like to watch, dont BS me about it, go watch the shows you like to watch and dont insult people on what they like to watch or what they like to do, dont be like a hater people!
    Dude alot of people like Lucky Star, including me O.o

Anyway, what i want others to understand about me is...

That even if i say something that might sound very mean/arrogant that i don't really mean it. It could be because im lacking the ability to speak English fluently. So when i post something here... that makes me sound like im am a complete douchebag please remember what i said here >__<.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

~ I can be a bit awkward, and I may go over board a few times, however if you talk to me about it and tell me what I did wrong, I will try my hardest to not do whatever it was again, I just need good communication.
    ~ I have a bad memory, and need to be reminded of things frequently.
    ~ I have anxiety, and so doing new things is hard for me, you can't force me into something, I need to do it at my own pace.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

7. Thanks Thefringedninja thanked for this post
    Likes Jozette, marvelangga liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I usually try to make people understand that I'm a nice person and also a good listener but like to let them judge wheter my qualities are, funnier that way :P

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

9. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I would like people to understand that just because I'm quiet around them it doesn't mean that I don't like them, it's just that I'm in a dream world most of the time.
    Also I'd like people to understand that even if I don't smile 24/7 it doesn't mean I'm annoyed or depressed; in fact I've never met someone who I hate...if I didn't like someone I would tell them!

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    ~ I have anxiety, and so doing new things is hard for me, you can't force me into something, I need to do it at my own pace.
    I know that feel bro.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

11. Likes TheThunderBringer liked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    Also I'd like people to understand that even if I don't smile 24/7 it doesn't mean I'm annoyed or depressed
    Oh god this, people are always like ARE YOU OK OMG YOU LOOK SAD

ITS MY FACE

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    Oh god this, people are always like ARE YOU OK OMG YOU LOOK SAD

ITS MY FACE
    LOL xD
    I think, from now on we should just say to people who ask this, "Yes. I'm sad. I'm angry. I'm going to kill you.".
    This would make them leave us alone and possibly get us arrested. Either way.
    Or you could just say, "I have a condition." and walk away.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Thefringedninja;2692235]I would like people to understand that just because I'm quiet around them it doesn't mean that I don't like them, it's just that I'm in a dream world most of the time.
    Also I'd like people to understand that even if I don't smile 24/7 it doesn't mean I'm annoyed or depressed; in fact I've never met someone who I hate...if I didn't like someone I would tell them! [QUOTE]

Same thing!
    I'm kinda quiet person for nature

15. Thanks Thefringedninja thanked for this post
    Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People need to understand that I need some alone time when I'm mad or upset. But some people just go and ask what's bugging me. I will tell if I've calmed down already. But when people keep pestering me about that, it makes me angrier or more upset. It's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by [URL="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?250592-Thefringedninja"
    Thefringedninja[/URL]]Also I'd like people to understand that even if I don't smile 24/7 it doesn't mean I'm annoyed or depressed; in fact I've never met someone who I hate...if I didn't like someone I would tell them!
    True this. Don't expect me to smile all the time because it's just impossible. ._. But some people mistook me for being angry or mad or upset with them.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    People need to understand that I need some alone time when I'm mad or upset. But some people just go and ask what's bugging me. I will tell if I've calmed down already. But when people keep pestering me about that, it makes me angrier or more upset. It's annoying.
    Very true, feel that some times as well, kinda stessful sometimes!
    By continually insisting, annoying our brain, they just makes things worse, that people should respect our time and space better and everything would be simpler and more peaceful.

18. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WHY you no understand I not ghetto just because I'm black.
    ALSO (FAMILY) when I am doing stuff and I'm deep in it don't say "Hey lets play the wii" NO!

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That I like heavy metal and kawii stuff aswell ....cute and dangerous!

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

A lot of people think that being around others when you're depressed or angry is helpful, but it honestly does nothing for me. I hate hate hate seeing other people like that- it can totally throw off the mood of EVERYONE around them, so I'd rather just max-relax in my room and listen to Radiohead like this

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

22. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

-I can take criticism with art or assignments, not so much with my ways and habits. I can change to modify what is best for myself, not what you believe is "right".
    -Understand that certain words will hurt me, along with body language. So don't tell me it's nothing when it's so obvious it's something. Don't tell me "it's okay" when it's not either. I can feel it and there is something up.
    -Just because I'm nice, gives you every right to "toughen me up", when I "toughen up", you'll end up regretting doing so.
    -When I'm upset and hurt, don't bother me so much about it and this goes for the ones who upset me. I don't want to talk about it, let alone go over what had happen.
    -I'm a sensible person majority of the time, when I question is not that I doubt you, I like to hear reasons. But don't give reasons that don't make sense, don't tell me "no" without a reason. I'll pesture you until I have an answer.
    -Don't force me to do things I don't want to do, I'll be sure to do it in a lousy way.
    -I respect people's ideas and opinions, I cannot tolerate someone who would be so brash and so close-minded. Again, I'm sensible as a person so why not be one, too?
    -I have limitations on things, that is very explanatory.

Junior Member SuperDrew is on a distinguished road SuperDrew's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 12:53 PM
    Threads

Right now the only thing I want people to understand about me is that I've been completely and utterly destroyed by my last relationship.
    Also I have a wild imagination. So when I say I'm off in my Tardis time traveling, it usually means I'm driving around doing absolutely nothing.
    Short, but the rest of me is usually shown through action or a secret.

25. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

- That I am not a shy person. If I don't talk to you, it's because I generally don't like you.
    - That I am highly intelligent, everyone always think I'm stupid for some reason.
    - That I can easily defend myself, especially verbally.
    - I hate bigots, liars, and bullies so if you say/do something that is hateful, prepare for a fight!
    - I am not your average person, I dislike my generation and am often weird.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I use to have this need to "fit in." It's the feeling that made me a social person.

I don't have that need anymore since I don't care about conformity, but I'm still still pretty social.. with every type except gangters. They are kinda dangerous.. and I might get dangerous right back at em'.

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

-That I tend to forget some things.
    -That I'm nice, pretty much to a fault.
    -That I'm shy, but like to talk if you want to. Once I start talking with you, I'll want to be friends with you. Sooner than you might expect.
    -That I want to be friends with pretty much everybody. Well, until someone stabs me in the back.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but that's all I can think of right now. ^.^''
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

29. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

That I am serious and just mindf***ing with you at the same time without being paradoxical.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by grell loves jozette View Post
    WHY you no understand I not ghetto just because I'm black.
    ALSO (FAMILY) when I am doing stuff and I'm deep in it don't say "Hey lets play the wii" NO!
    My family do that all the time too xP Except they'll say things like that when I'm in the middle of revision...

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf View Post
    -That I'm shy, but like to talk if you want to. Once I start talking with you, I'll want to be friends with you. Sooner than you might expect.
    Same here
    My parents get really annoyed as I talk too much, but I hardly ever talk around people I've just met!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    Felt like that today on the train...three idiots talking loudly made me mad as they were completely embarassing my generation. Talking about 'balls' and 'touching donkey' when there were children under 10 in the carriage...not cool, just immature. I'm all for freedom of speech, but there is a time and a place for dirty talk!

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post

-I respect people's ideas and opinions, I cannot tolerate someone who would be so brash and so close-minded. Again, I'm sensible as a person so why not be one, too?
    True true. I always try to see arguments from both angles before judging.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

32. Likes Disconnected Outsider liked this post
    Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

well i don't do illgal drugs yet people always ask me for them because of my goofy lighthearted nature... dey b like can i have what your smoking... or be blunt and say i want yor crack which is just obsured... oh and being labeled, i like to think ouside the box, regardless i box... oh and the dam keys sticking on my computer which started after i was 10 chapters into my novel damu

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

There's a few things I want people to understand.

1. I smoke marijuana. Now, it's not because I want to be cool. I have glaucoma and I soothe the pain in my eyes/head with it. I've taken prescription medications for the pain and nothing helps like marijuana.
    2. I am bi-polar and socially awkward.
    3. I look angry 24/7. I have what my family calls "The Ferrera Scowl." My brow is always furrowed for no real reason.
    4. I smoke cigarettes. If I didn't, I'd be a royal arse. It calms me down and helps me to deal with ignorant people on a daily basis at my job. I'm not destroying anyone else's lungs but my own so don't preach to me about it. (Not addressing the AF Forum, just people in general.)
    5. I am bi-sexual! Dun-Dun-Duuuuun! I am proud of me and all who oppose it can get bent. My family is supportive and so are my friends.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Quote Originally Posted by MVPDJ23 View Post

Hell, i watch lucky star. Don't sweat it man.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    - That I am not a shy person. If I don't talk to you, it's because I generally don't like you.
    - That I am highly intelligent, everyone always think I'm stupid for some reason.
    - That I can easily defend myself, especially verbally.
    - I hate bigots, liars, and bullies so if you say/do something that is hateful, prepare for a fight!
    I'm in love. O.O

Most notabley for your hatred for our generation. It makes me dissapointed to be classified with the general population of teenagers...

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Ok lets see... Well, i'm always posting on AF when i realy shouldn't be. So people often get the wrong idea. But it's no biggy, it happens.

And um... I don't know i guess that's it...
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 07-08-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

36. Likes .:neuko:., Disconnected Outsider liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information