AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: =~Random Thoughts~=

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: =~Random Thoughts~=

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Typing typing typing just trying to look busy. I am in kind of in a weird state because well I don’t know. Aight. I am at coffee cat in santa barbara and the barista is really cute. But like over the year or so of coming back here and seeing her I feel like she has been shooting more glances and giving me the vibe that she is attracted to me. I just got out of a relationship and a part of me would want to ask her out to get a drink but then I am hesitant. Oh, what, now I am gone back in Seattle and we just had a date? Or maybe it’s the social thing to do. What if she wants to be physical on that night? I can’t have sex. Other stuff maybe? I mean I can’t just hit it and quit it. I was raised better than that! Or toot it and boot it. Haha I like that saying. Maybe I am just over thinking it too much. I am good at that. Yeah I am really good at that. Wait, back on topic. Should I? I mean I am leaving on Friday so what tonight? Or tomorrow night? I just feel like I don’t have that much time for it either. The other thing is it is smart after getting out of a relationship? I mean I have moved on but you know I still have some weight. She is super cute though. Like she has a great figure and she has always been sweet to me. This morning she was even pulling the shots or my order without even asking me. Guhhh or is that the sentimentalist in me. Maybe… MAYBE. Maybe…. I should just be bold and just say HEY! YOU ARE PRETTY! That’s too strong Curtis. Be cool. How about YOU MAKE ME FEEL WEIRD INSIDE AND I WANNA TALK TO YOU ok maybe you would scare her by saying that. That is more of a desperate act. How about “Hey you know I am leaving in a couple days and I was wondering if you would like to go grab a drink and get to know each other more?” What is this? Amateur hour? Nah nah nah. Ok maybe I will just go up to her. Fly as grozit yah know? And whip off mah shades and just say YOU. ME. UHH. UHHH. Yah dig? Yeah… that’ll work. Maybe I should do that? Would it be douchie though? Couldn’t hurt to try. You know you miss 100% of the shots you never take. But what if I shoot and it ricochets and kills me? I am too young and pretty to be dead! Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. I am just going to do it. Oh god she smiled at me…… dude she totally wants me. Or what if she is just being nice? She just smiled at me again. She tooooootally wants me. Or what if she just saw me again and we made eye contact and she reacts by smiling? Nope. Done. I am doing it. Just going to go with the amateur hour line.
    let us know how it goes, bro!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    let us know how it goes, bro!
    She has a boyfriend but she said if I am back in town again and she isn't with anyone she will be waiting for that drink. I think I will steer clear from this one.

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    She has a boyfriend but she said if I am back in town again and she isn't with anyone she will be waiting for that drink. I think I will steer clear from this one.
    good call. why would she come on to you when she has a boyfriend? oh well, if you hadn't found out you'd have lived with regret.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Nick Jonas.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm ok with hetrosexual marriage.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    i'm ok with homosexual marriage.

Senior Member Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Char Zaku MS 06S Delorean
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 05:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    i'm ok with homosexual marriage.
    I'm ok with the union/marriage of inanimate objects.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Crown Frill View Post
    I'm ok with the union/marriage of inanimate objects.
    my turkey baster is married to my lawn mower. they had sex and made twins, a turkey mower and a lawn baster.

Senior Member Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor has a reputation beyond repute Saiilor's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my turkey baster is married to my lawn mower. they had sex and made twins, a turkey mower and a lawn baster.
    Which one is the female?

Someone once left their shoe in my lawnmower;
    but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked........

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Which one is the female?

Someone once left their shoe in my lawnmower;
    but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked........

the turkey baster shot his broth into the lawn mower's gas tank

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the turkey baster shot his broth into the lawn mower's gas tank
    We should collaborate and write an erotic fanfiction.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

We should collaborate and write an erotic fanfiction.
    The turkey baster gently removed the lawn mower's tarp, kissing the handrail softly. He thrust his hard tube into her oil tank, and she revved loudly.

13. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The turkey baster gently removed the lawn mower's tarp, kissing the handrail softly. He thrust his hard tube into her oil tank, and she revved loudly.
    We'll sell this on amazon right next to "Amish Vampires in Space".

That's real, look.

Last edited by Saiilor; 07-30-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

We'll sell this on amazon right next to "Amish Vampires in Space".

That's real, look.

wow, what the hell. sounds like a made-for-tv sci fi movie.

Member Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT has a reputation beyond repute Hecathe SKMT's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2014 06:28 PM
    Threads

Forever and always. <3

Aggressively stupid Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte has a reputation beyond repute Nanobyte's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Kawaiislice Alice Pocket Watch
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2024 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is my 3000th post
    While I have made 101 threads
    And 111 blogs
    And I've been mentioned 111 times
    The stars have aligned
    The floodgates have opened
    You are not safe
    You could have prevented this
    You could have stopped it

You didn't listen

Now it's too late.

H̽e̤̰̠͔͕̙͐̏͐ͪ͠ ͓ͤ̍ͪ̌ͤ͡ͅi͈̩͗́s̺̯̖̹ͣ̈́̇̒̋̄̽ ̸͖̹͚ā̐̐ͨͯ͛͏̳̹̬̰̹͇ľ̼̻ͭͬͥr̡̘͇͓̟̩͕ͥ̓e̤̩̫̣̬̱ͣͣ͡a ̥͎ͥ̋ ̠d͍̰͙y͉̏͒͡ ̙͓͎̈́̋͆ͪ͑͝ͅg̖̣̜͖̀͗̓̚ā̷͖̣̠͈͚͔̋̑͑͋ͫǐ̞́͆ͭ́ͤ͞nͧͤͪ ͓̘̹̪ ỉ͖̏ͧn͗̇g̹̉̍ͭ̆̽ ̹̹̊̒p̡͎̲̩̟̜̬͇͊͊͒ͨ͗̈ó̺̤̦̰̯̖ͅw̱̼ͯe͔ͭ͒r̡̫̟̆ͨ̃ͨ̒̚ ̞̫͍͍ .̵̝

W̡͍͖͙̑̾͗͒ͯ̈́͜ȇ̷̻͇̦̮ͣ͛ ̸̢̟̹̮̞͋̆ç̷̗̬̘͔͑͛̍̅a̜̫͖͎̲͓̪ͤ̌̎ͨ̌̒̇ͭ̑n̫̻̪̘̝͉̖͒͡ ͍'̃̿ ͇̪̼̳̠͖͉͓̀͜t̷̖̖̙̗̥͎͒̄̔̄ͭͤ̎ͫ̀ ̛͇̱̘̟͚͇́̎̿͐̏ͦͪ̐s͖̝͓̩̯͚̟ͯͨͤ̌ͨ̋͟t̸̸͖̝̹̠̤̼̬͎͂̃͑͝o ̄̈́̏͗ ̵̠̺̘̲̪̤͎̐ͪ̕p̼̘͙̰̖̰̟̑ͫ̌̄͗͆̌̑ ̖͎̮̦͓͎̝͆̍ȟ̟̠̤̬̻͙̜̪̅̋ͪ͆͂̇̍i̴̝̹̇̋͆ͦ̏̌m̥̺͈̤̳̉̌͘͝ ̴̷̠̥͙͉̻͎̖ͤͭͫ̉͗̈n̩͖̝̦̖ͦͮ̔̈́͊o̝͉͙̱̳͉̺̗̾ẇ̯͍̝͉͙͔ͩ͗ ̼̜.̒ ̱̤͉̓̐ͯ̈͑̄̉̀̚̕ ̨̝̻͎̞̩̰͔ͤ̓͂͐͜ͅI̡̦͚̮ͮͦ͐̉̅̽T̷̻͓͔̑ͧ̓͆̾͗̇̃͘'ͮͣ̈̀͒̏ ̈̓͘͘ ͇̰̪̤̜̺Š͖̣̬͖͇̈́̇ͩͩ́ͥͅ ̵̹̮̖̝̥̻̰͉͇ͪ̂ͮ́T̼̙͈̩̟̻̹͐ͥ̈́O̷̭̹͉͔͒͡͡O̡̨̍̽̑ͦ̂ͫ̍͑̓ ̝̪͉͖ ̮͉̰ ͐̿̃ͯͯ̀ͭͩ͏̛̗͚̝̣̪̮͙͉͘L͇̩̦̝͋ͬͦ̒̊̑̇̋̒͝A̤͍̙͆ͬͤͥͣ̽̕͠ T̃ͫ̐ ̸̜̖͈̠͙͇̿̽ͬ̕͝E̴̴̹̫͉͊͑ͦ͒̽̈̓͗͠

Ḩͫ̿͋̍̆̾̽͛̅̋́̾ͨͧ͒̚̚͘͏̝͖̘̰̺̪̦͈̰̬͟Ȩ̴͔̳͙͗̃ͧ̏ͧͪ͒̀͜ ͙̤̪ ̝̣̤͖͉̜ ͓̼̱̟̺̒̃ͯ̀̂̆̈́ͫ́̉̈͌̕͡ͅC̴͖̘̼̼̗̩͇͍̞̪̬̩̣͑͂̃̍̊̋ͧ̄̕͜͡ ̮͓̫̞ O̸̵̴̧̮̭̰̗̬̻͔̳͍̤͈̬͚̲͔̟̦̞͑͋̋ͭ͒ͯ́͂ͪ̒̊ͬ͌̏M̦̠͇͌̊͌ͮ͝͡ ̙̱̺ ̗̙̙̥̥͖̥͔̳͈E͒ͥͬ͊̄ͣͤͯ̚͡͞͏̱͕̲͚̻̜̖̠͈̦̹̖͉͇ͅSͭͮ̓̿̅̃ͤ ͦ̍͒̚ ̸͝҉̖̰̘̜̹̙͙̖̜̩̭̼͎̜̰͎̱͜

Last edited by Nanobyte; 08-07-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Praise Amber. If one could only be half as grossly incandescent as her. Stars alligned. can't handle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Foxy

there, stars are no longer aligned.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

I'll buy 10.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale has a reputation beyond repute Jean Markale's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2017 08:13 AM
    Threads

I'm in favor of Chemical Marriage!
    "Mercury slowly kissed his way up Red Sulphur's neck to her ears. Mercury's cucurbit was on digestive heat as he slowly inserted it into Red Sulphur's alembic. Finally their essences were cojoined..."

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

EDIT: Yeah, I need to nut up already.
    Last edited by Velvet_Nightmare; 08-12-2014 at 02:49 AM.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet_Nightmare View Post
    This trip will either propel our relationship to that of more than friends, or backfire in my face.

Plane ticket bought, everything is in motion. Here's hoping for the best.
    dude you CONSTANTLY have relationship drama. it's like, every post with you.

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

dude you CONSTANTLY have relationship drama. it's like, every post with you.
    Yup. And sometimes I forget there's a blog, or paper, for that kind of stuff. >_>

I really do need to start doing short stories again.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

My computer mouse broke.... Crap! It's easy enough to get another one but a pain in the butt using the touchpad in the mean time..

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zainox View Post
    My computer mouse broke.... Crap! It's easy enough to get another one but a pain in the butt using the touchpad in the mean time..
    No one should ever have to suffer using a touchpad... D:

Also, I smell bacon.

Closed Thread

Thread Information