AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sign Up: Lords of the Underworld

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Sign Up: Lords of the Underworld

That's fine. Let me know when you are done editing.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@Zombie_Cupcake

Aww... I thought you were gonna make a supernatural.

I guess @Yukari will have to make one, cos no-one else is.

Maybe @RyuTama could make one too.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Maybe @RyuTama could make one too.
    Maybe so. Give me a few hours to think about it. I have an idea.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post but

@Esiphas how's this?

Supernatural Being: Sphinx

Name: Vriiza

Sex: Female

Physical Description:When in broad daylight, she prefers to take on the appearance of a simple house cat to deceive humans. Her true form is that of a large majestic creature: the lower body of a lion, the upper body of a beautiful woman with long black hair and luminescent blue eyes (her torso is wrapped in a white sash, and she has some golden jewelry which she steals from her victims), and pure white wings. She can switch between these two forms at will.

Personality: Sly and cunning, Vriiza is rarely caught off guard. She enjoys riddles above all else, and feasts upon those whom have failed to answer her questions correctly. She has a tendency to speak in a cryptic manner, even when she's not riddling poor mortals. She's generally quiet, however, and prefers to only speak when it could result in a tasty meal. She has much pride in herself, and she becomes irate when she is outsmarted. However, according to her pact with the gods, she is forbidden from attacking anyone who can answer her riddles. She hates but respects those who can beat her in a game of wits.

Weapon: Claws, fangs, and physical strength. She can effortlessly overwhelm any average human.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-23-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Color too bright 8U

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Zombie_Cupcake

Aww... I thought you were gonna make a supernatural.
    Oh my God- I honestly completely forgot. *facepalm*
    Can I make a supernatural after Yukari approves my first two characters?

@Yukari : I'm done editing, Btw

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Zombie_Cupcake Approved, but the only thing I have to say is, it's ok for your character to be paranoid, but remember that the group you are with is your family. It's ok to be paranoid with others, but know they won't attack you, ok?

@RyuTama Approved :3 I like your supernatural.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Supernatural Being: Harpy
    Name: Gwendolyn The Timid
    Physical Description: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Valk...et=48#/d3gchkt (Both eyes are blue instead)
    Personality:Gwen truly hates what she is and tried to live as normal a life as possible. She had a boyfriend prior to her run in with the hunters. Being a harpy she has to earn or steal her food, that way she won't empty the contents of her stomach. She also never sleeps while she has company. It's a harpy rule, for fear that someone may incapacitate her wings. Gwen is always cautious and doesn't trust anyone anymore.
    Gwen was taken prisoner by the hunters and trapped in a cell along with other women.
    Weapon: When she releases her Harpy powers, she is fast as lighting, she has claws and fury like no other. She is extremely strong also.
    Last edited by Yukari; 10-23-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Lol I forgot to put my pic up

6. Thanks RyuTama, CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@Zombie_Cupcake

I see no reason why you.cant.

@RyuTama @Yukari

Very nice creatures. Baels gonna have fun convincing Gwen to fight.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

God or goddess name: Theia
    God or goddess of: Titanis goddess of sight and the shining light of heaven
    Phsyical description:
    Personality: She is not surprised by much because Theia, like her sisters Themis, Dione and Phoibe, was also an oracular goddess. She acts with great thought before making a move unless in a hurry.
    Life in Tartarus: Theia although her husband Hyperion and her three daughters given through Hyperion (Helius (Sun) and clear Selene (Moon) and Eos (Dawn)) were trapped with her she was miserable. It did not surprise her that something like this would happen for she is like her sisters an oracular goddess but either way, just like any other god, hated it.

Alright, here's my god I have been promising you. It's the last one and stuff, and I will make a post using Doubt (Thomas) very very soon.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Zombie_Cupcake

I see no reason why you.cant.
    I'm sorta going through some personal issues. XD;; A-and I don't mean to make an excuse or anything, it's just that I don't think I'll be able to make a Supernatural with my situation right now, because that would mean I'd have to add more onto my posts- and I can barely keep up with the posts as is. I'm really sorry. I might be able to make a Supernatural within the next week or two, but if I don't, I'm sorry. =x

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Is the signs up still open? If so I am wanting to join...I will have a profile up within this week or so.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah they are still open I'll edit on my orginal post to let you which gods and sins are still open :3

Junior Member Kallen Kozuki Bella is on a distinguished road Kallen Kozuki Bella's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

might i ask, i'm actually new here,

how to do this,? i actually want to join in

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

might i ask, i'm actually new here,

how to do this,? i actually want to join in

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey. To sign up all you need to do is go to the first post and read the history post then the character sheets. Choose if you want a human/god, lord/god or human/lord/god combo. If there aren't enough gods, I added a link to go find a god of your choice, but it has to be a Titan. After choosing your god, choose a human (which is a Hunter) or a Lord (An Immortal Warrior with a demon inside him/her) Then choose a demon for your Lord if you choose a Lord. After that fill in the blank character sheet and post it here. Also you are allowed to have a supernatural being. The character sheet is there as well if you want to make.

So just make your characters and post them here and I will review them. Good luck!

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

------------------------
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 11-19-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

God or Goddess Name: Themis
    God or Goddess of: Themis: Titanis goddess of the natural order, divine law and tradition.
    Physical Description: ((Attachment 2)
    Personality: Themis was the Goddes of Natural Order, Divine Law and Tradition. She beliueved in the ways of the Titans. They were family. Her passion for justice was as furious as a ocean current swiping across the human cities.
    Life in Tartarus: Themis despised Tatarus and everything it stood for. A corrupt man distancing himself from the Order which was laid. She forsakened his very existence and vowed to see Tradition and Laws set in place once again. Only by defeating the cause of all things gone wrong. Zeus...

Warrior Name: Madam Veronica Seigfield
    Sin: Defeat
    Physical Description: ((Attachment 1))
    Personality: Veronica sees the world as a c.rrupt place headed on a path of distruction. Her life has been full of defeat and sorrow. Through it all she constantly strives to fight forward towards an amazing future where order is law.
    Group: Greek
    Weakness: She cannot see defeat in her future. She strives for Victiry causing her actions to be sometimes wild, and unfocuesed.
    Weapon: Attachment 3
    Tatto: Located round and down her life arm. She prays to it and the Gods before her engaes her day and battle.
    History: She knes what must be done of her and the sacrifices it could hold. Yet justice, Law, Order, and Traidition were values in which all civilazation thrived from. Without it choas. This is what she was told in her dreams by a voice. it taught her about Natural Order, and the flow of history which was built upon the notion of Laws. She learned to love it and made it her life. if she was tasked to protect Zues then so be it. His word was law, and law was life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mikhail-fedorenko-a-female-warrior-a-portrait-of-marina-fedorenko-the-painters-wife-e12783829232.jpg‎
Views:	346
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	52977   Click image for larger version

Name:	Etaine,_Goddess_of_Darkness,_Shaiya_MMORPG.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	52978   Click image for larger version

Name:	replica-weapons-3501AM.jpg‎
Views:	33
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	52979  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 11-13-2011 at 03:55 AM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Kenshiro_Blaze Warriors were created to be Zeus's bodyguard. Not nuns. Please edit history. Weakness also needs to be edited. Usually the opposite of the sin such as she can't except defeat without extreme pain. You something like that. Obviously since there is just one god left, everyone must choose it till someone is approved. If you want to choose a different god/goddess you may.

@Yuuchun Just let me know when you are done editing your character.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alrighty~ I am done with my warrior character profile and I am almost done with Themis.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Yuuchun Weakness: Needs to be something that causes harm to Lord if he/she doesn't get it such as she needs to cut herself to feel pleasure or happiness or to stay in control of her demon.

Tattoo: I've already posted a picture of the butterfly tattoo everyone is using.

History: As I've said many many times, Warriors were -thought- into creation. Therefore they have no parents or whatever. Also the the groups (Greek or Budapests) are considered their family. Please edit history.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh ok...well you had written life before and after the sin...so I was assuming that the Warriors were human to begin with but because of divine manipulation they had turned into something in-human. And as for the picture of the tattoo...I might be going blind or something...but I didn't see the link/picture anywhere.

Also when you say Lord you mean the goddess that the character is tied to?
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 11-07-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No. The Lord is an Immortal Warrior possessed by the demon lords of hell. The Demon Lords were the sins (Death, Pain etc.) So no the only tie they might have to a god is Zeus because he created them. And the link to the butterfly tattoo is in a post of mine on this sign up

Also the Lords are Immortal Warriors. Immortal Warriors were thought into creation by Zeus. They were thought as an adult there fore they had no childhood and only know how to be a warriors.
    Last edited by Yukari; 11-07-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...You have me totally lost...could you help me edit my characters?

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Yuuchun Ok I'm not sure if you even read the original post. 1.) The Budapest group isn't an army. 2.) Who is Eris? 3.) Just go read the original post it explains who the Immortal Warriors got their sins, why they have the butterfly tattoos. Please edit your post and let me know. If you have any questions PM, but only after you re-read the original post.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Editted.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Approved.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information