AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A bugging question.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A bugging question.

I'm a girl. I don't aNt my boy to look like me. And have the saMe interests. I like shoes, shoping and makeup. No no no...

But seriously people that are like me drive me nuts. I just start to the them..
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

I would say...NOPE. o 3o Pffft; I wouldn't wanna date me, So why date someone who would be like me? o.O

Besides...>.>....<.<

I like girls. 83 [So much cuter.]
    I ♥ yuri

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    The relationship would not ever progress...I'm too shy.
    On the other hand they would like the same foods as me and I wouldn't have to worry about the smell of meat...I'm very fussy.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

That may be true with some women, however if you go out with a girl who is laid-back and comfortable in her own skin I'm sure that would not happen.
    Not really; being comfortable with themselves has nothing to do with choosing a partner. For all I know, I'd say no one is 100% happy with themselves psychophysically. But just because we think we are perfect/imperfect doesn't necessarily mean we're looking for someone ideally like ourselves, or someone who'll only make up for what we lack.
    Hypothesize this:
    You make acquaintance with some guy you don't give a damn about. The more often you meet and chat with him, you get to know him better: you find out, whithin a few days/weeks, that he likes the same bands as you, likes the same foods as you, is shy/sensitive like you, etc. In the mean time, you either:
    A) Already have a boyfriend that you don't remember how/why you fell in love with. He is abusive, or too busy watching football or other crap to pay you any attention; but you don't want to leave him because you're too attached and aren't ready for changes in your life.
    B) See some other guy you don't even know (at the club or elsewhere) that has a nice butt/shirt/car or does a gimmick that suddenly makes you wet your thongs for no reason, and you won't stop thinking about him until he puts it in you.
    Later on, suppose the guy you've been previously socializing with (the one that's just like you) asks to go steady with you. The thought suddenly becomes horrific; you'll tell the guy it could never work out, you know him too well, that he's your best friend, like you brother or something etc. etc. And after that you'll be very reluctant to meeting him again until the day you realize he's not around anymore and all you're left with is a handfull of jerks/idiots/Jersey Shore Guidos.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

4. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

They'd be perfect. I find that people who don't think like me are annoying.
    So hell yea. If I found a female version of myself, i'd totally wanna be with her!
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

6. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Token Black Guy View Post
    Unless this opposite me played bass guitar, i doubt i would care.
    Am I the only one who got this joke?

I wouldn't want a girl like me....because I think it's better to have a partner that is the opposite of you.

Now if you're talking about bros then I think that would be okay....since it's bros.

EDIT: Wait, why wouldn't you want the opposite sex to play *cough* Bass Guitar *cough*? I think it's worse if they don't....
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 07-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Senior Member sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2 has a reputation beyond repute sabishii1/2's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Eva NERV Gemini Valkyrie Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 02:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've already found one.....my twin sister ahahahaha and she can even mimic my voice that really freaks me out sometimes

9. Likes Explorer Oak, Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.LeDoom! View Post
    Not really; being comfortable with themselves has nothing to do with choosing a partner. For all I know, I'd say no one is 100% happy with themselves psychophysically. But just because we think we are perfect/imperfect doesn't necessarily mean we're looking for someone ideally like ourselves, or someone who'll only make up for what we lack.
    Hypothesize this:
    You make acquaintance with some guy you don't give a damn about. The more often you meet and chat with him, you get to know him better: you find out, whithin a few days/weeks, that he likes the same bands as you, likes the same foods as you, is shy/sensitive like you, etc. In the mean time, you either:
    A) Already have a boyfriend that you don't remember how/why you fell in love with. He is abusive, or too busy watching football or other crap to pay you any attention; but you don't want to leave him because you're too attached and aren't ready for changes in your life.
    B) See some other guy you don't even know (at the club or elsewhere) that has a nice butt/shirt/car or does a gimmick that suddenly makes you wet your thongs for no reason, and you won't stop thinking about him until he puts it in you.
    Later on, suppose the guy you've been previously socializing with (the one that's just like you) asks to go steady with you. The thought suddenly becomes horrific; you'll tell the guy it could never work out, you know him too well, that he's your best friend, like you brother or something etc. etc. And after that you'll be very reluctant to meeting him again until the day you realize he's not around anymore and all you're left with is a handfull of jerks/idiots/Jersey Shore Guidos.
    Man...I'm crying from laughing so much! lol
    Anyways, I can see where you are coming from and there probably are girls around who are like that. I just personally do not think on that level...I'm not sexually driven.
    In that case I would obviously go with the first guy who is shy/sensitive or I wouldn't go with any of them in order to prevent hurt feelings from friendzoning. lol
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Laugh~ luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~ has a reputation beyond repute luz~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Naruto Headband Systems PS3 Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2015 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: luzTHEninja

Hell no I know I can be annoying and weird. Im also at times lazy and unmotivated to do anything, I found someone i'm willing to be side by side with till death. But our personalities are anything but the same, im gentle he's rough, where he has tons of pain tolerance and mental training I have none. But we're on the same page about a lot of common ideas. So i'd say you want someone who thinks the same but is much different from you. To balance each other. >> At leaast thats what I want/ got. lol
    Xx~Laughs and smiles are for the strong~xX

Junior Member Virgo Shaka is on a distinguished road Virgo Shaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:18 PM
    The Palace of Virgo! ......Okay, I'm really in OKC, Oklahoma (I don't like it either)
    Threads

It could be freaky. She'd basically agree with just about everything I say. She'll be obnoxious like myself, and would probably be kinda ditzy.

But....

The girl of my dreams happens to have some traits that I already have in myself. She won't poke fun of any anime I watch. We'll probably love what either of us suggests for dinner. And I'm guessing unless something else ruins it (like an outside force), I doubt either one of us would ruin the date, at least often. She'd also be nice. Not "doormat" nice, but just kind and selfless enough to go out of her way sometimes when things need to be done.

And with her being perverted as myself, I guess we'd be both torn to choose between sleep or fun each night O.O I think I should stop here before I get banned xD

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree it would have good and bad. Also it would be interesting since you would both have the same flaws and different pet peeves and tendencies.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

I would love to meet an opposite gender self, we'd probably hit it off right away. Although i would like to be friends for a while and see how it goes.

... Who am i kidding, knowing me, we wouldn't make it one date without ripping eachothers clothes off.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

well for the sake of discussion lets just say i'm a dynamic character with mutiple personality disorder that can change in an instant to the polar oposite middle ground or feel the same as the other person, i love to debate and i'm a genius in more ways than one so we would prolly end up ruling the world... i hope i find this person at Nan Desu kan and we can record a cd in my hotel room and then if we hit it off fly to japan together where i will be living in a private apartment and her at her house... it would be fun to have cordial meetings and dominate the world!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am with a guy who i have soooo many similar interests with and i think it is best. That way we are never bored, even if just sitting and talking. Also, we can do a lot of things together cos we both enjoy doing these things.
    I really think that to be really really happy for eternity with someone, u at least have to have same or similar values and thoughts about life in general.
    Otherwise it cant make you eternally happy. Or at least me anyway. Now i know it

Going out with opposites is okay and can be really exciting, but when it comes to living together and staying together for life, you cant disagree on everything. It would be like hell going through whole life always making compromises and giving up on things that u like to do (been there).

Being similar to person you are with, specially sharing values in life, helps the other one to understand your needs, and you to understand hes. I absolutely love it that i can be totally myself in my relationship and dont have to be living someone elses life or always try to please someone else.
    Last edited by elisaelisa; 07-16-2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added some

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I tried going out with someone who was like me, and I didn't enjoy it. I don't like someone trying to be smarter than me in something I'm suppose to be the know it all about. I want to amaze my partner with my skills in something, and then I want them to amaze me in something that I don't know much about.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I found someone like that. They were pretty awesome at first, but then things didn't work out so well. It gets boring when it's always the same thing all the time, and you actually end up arguing over stuff too. That's why opposites attract.

Closed Thread

Thread Information